Injustice: Gods Among Us (Official Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 175 175
 blafy said:
Mutha fucca

03-20-2013, 07:08 PM         #142
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ed Boon tweets image of dead DC heroes, Tara Strong confirms she's voicing Raven in the game
"Ed Boon recently posted an interesting picture on his Twitter. Masks that belong to The Flash, Batman, Green Lantern, Nightwing and Raven are on display over each of the character's skull.

This is what Boon had to say about this picture.

What the hell has happened to the DC Heroes?? Who did this? What an INJUSTICE?
Additionally, Tara Strong the voice of Raven in the TV show Teen Titans tweeted saying that she is the voice of Raven in the game.

Quit worrying all your adorkable little heads I am RAVEN on @InjusticeGame they just did some creepy-ing on my voice "

[pic - click to view]

^^ ed boon twitter
 03-20-2013, 07:34 PM         #143
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]

[video - click to view]

she was the voice of raven in teen titans

Last edited by blafy; 03-20-2013 at 07:36 PM..
 03-20-2013, 09:44 PM         #144
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-21-2013, 11:51 AM         #145
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FUCC I HATE SEASON PASSES

"Warner Bros. Interactive and DC Entertainment today announced a season pass for Injustice: Gods Among Us. The season pass will be available at launch for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 with no word yet for the Wii U.

The season pass will include access to 4 DLC characters for the price of 3 and offers exclusive access to the Flash Point Skin Pack featuring alternate costumes for Wonder Woman, Aquaman and deathstroke. The season pass can be purchased for $14.99 for Playstation members and 1,200 Microsoft Points for Xbox members. "

SAM SHIIIIT AS MK9
 03-21-2013, 03:12 PM         #146
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spoiler ALERT I think sorry

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #147
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1385 1385
 blafy said:
FUCC I HATE SEASON PASSES

"Warner Bros. Interactive and DC Entertainment today announced a season pass for Injustice: Gods Among Us. The season pass will be available at launch for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 with no word yet for the Wii U.

The season pass will include access to 4 DLC characters for the price of 3 and offers exclusive access to the Flash Point Skin Pack featuring alternate costumes for Wonder Woman, Aquaman and deathstroke. The season pass can be purchased for $14.99 for Playstation members and 1,200 Microsoft Points for Xbox members. "

SAM SHIIIIT AS MK9
Man be happy the season pass is only $15 and not $50 like some games.
 03-22-2013, 04:40 PM         #148
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
Man be happy the season pass is only $15 and not $50 like some games.
I know one of those shooters has season pass for $50 THATS FUCC up

[video - click to view]

^^^ breakdown of the trailer above
 5 years ago '12        #149
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
The more I see of this game, the more I want to buy it.
 03-23-2013, 03:13 PM         #150
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killer Frost's snowflake emblem spotted during Injustice: Gods Among Us PAX East presentation

Ryce over on NeoGAF spotted an interesting emblem during the Injustice: Gods Among Us presentation at PAX East. You can clearly see a snowflake image when they are going over the S.T.A.R. Labs mission, a snowflake is also the emblem of k!ller Frost.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-23-2013, 03:15 PM         #151
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arturo Sanchez gives his Injustice: Gods Among Us feedback from playtesting

During PAX East, Arturo "TS|Sabin" Sanchez was dishing out a ton of information on Injustice: Gods Among Us over on his Twitter from when he and TS|NerdJosh playtested the game.

He covers specific characters to some general system features including the game's backdash.

Backdash has invincible frames similar to anime games. Push block is mvc2/3 style but costs 1 bar. Several chars have air mobility so

Cyborg is very spencer like. He got that bionic arm and zip line mixups as well as tracking missiles

Sinestro
is like a dhalsim kenshi hybrid, has a overhead rock, projectile that u can delay. Mad damage full screen. Up close he also has a Dudley style 3s overhead that is safe on block. Lol Sinestro

Aquaman is super dope too. CvS2 guys will love him. He has the best projectile party ever, E. Honda HHS, a trident that AA you anywhere

deathstroke is your linear projectile character, focused on guns guns guns which is great vs armor moves

^^^ SOURCE
 03-23-2013, 03:20 PM         #152
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 or 6 characters still unannounced in Injustice: Gods Among Us - Filipino Champ calls out the Mortal Kombat community

Injustice - Filipino Champ calls out the MK community, "if we played MK none of you would ever win"

Yesterday when Hector tweeted that the Filipino Champ was going to be the "WORLD CHAMP" with Sinestro, things got interesting... they got heated, it got hype. To continue with this, Gootecks of CrossCounterTv recently interviewed Hector Sanchez on Injustice with the likes of Alex Valle and Filipino Champ nearby. What happened near the end would catch Hector off-guard as well as the Mortal Kombat community as Filipino Champ mentions Perfect Legend and the rest of players who are winning at tournaments saying that if 'they played Mortal Kombat (Filipino Champ, EG Justin Wong, etc), none of us would ever win'.

"Let me call out the MK community: The only reason they're winning, is because the REAL players aren't playing Mortal Kombat. If Alex, Me, Ricky, Justin were playing Mortal Kombat, none of them would ever win. So Mortal Kombat community, if you guys want to beat us, the Capcom f!ghters, let's all play Injustice and let's see if you guys are gonna win, okay? Because everybody know their champion Perfect Legend, he doesn't win our games, he only wins Mortal Kombat, but when he crosses over to the other games, no chance. So I'm calling out all you guys out there, the reason why you guys play the other games, is because the skill level is lower, you can't play the harder games, so let's all play Injustice, let's all be competitive, and you know, I'll see you guys at the next tournament."

[video - click to view]

OHHH DAT HYPE
 03-23-2013, 03:21 PM         #153
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Injustice info

^^^ injustice info
 03-23-2013, 06:46 PM         #154
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^ watch this at 4: 08: 30
 03-23-2013, 11:39 PM         #155
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLACK ADAM

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

03-24-2013, 03:01 PM         #156
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-24-2013, 05:05 PM         #157
KnockinOnHD2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My body is ready
 03-24-2013, 06:53 PM         #158
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Custom Injustice: Gods Among Us arcade cabinets at Red f!ght District 2, images of character and stage select screens

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #159
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Can't wait.
 03-25-2013, 02:17 PM         #160
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black adam vs raven

[video - click to view]

Last edited by blafy; 03-25-2013 at 02:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy