Injustice: Gods Among Us (Official Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #521
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
new 52 pack
 4 years ago '08        #522
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 blafy said:

LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS, I have been feeling the same way

If anyone is waiting until next year for the GOTY edition, your a smart man
I already bought the regular game, but I think I'm gonna stop playing until GOTY comes out. It's so annoying/tedious to be keeping up with all of these DLC packs.
 07-01-2013, 04:23 PM         #523
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
I already bought the regular game, but I think I'm gonna stop playing until GOTY comes out. It's so annoying/tedious to be keeping up with all of these DLC packs.
I stopped carring, I bought the season pass and will enjoy my 4 characters. I have not bought any costumes and will not in the future. I have the free costumes from the updates, preorder costume *red sun*, and the season pass costume. Superman and Batman have a retarded amount of costumes *they have some I like*. But where is the love for nightwing, Ares, Black Adam, etc. Like Max said its all a marketing plan so people can watch and play as superman then of course batman.

But fu*k it just enjoy the characters in the game, but these patches are annoying
 4 years ago '11        #524
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 blafy said:
I stopped carring, I bought the season pass and will enjoy my 4 characters. I have not bought any costumes and will not in the future. I have the free costumes from the updates, preorder costume *red sun*, and the season pass costume. Superman and Batman have a retarded amount of costumes *they have some I like*. But where is the love for nightwing, Ares, Black Adam, etc. Like Max said its all a marketing plan so people can watch and play as superman then of course batman.

But fu*k it just enjoy the characters in the game, but these patches are annoying
Yup that's the same thing I done when I bought the game I got the season pass & extra characters but I refuse to buy any of those costumes. I really haven't played Injustice in over a month the hype died down after I beat story mode. I wish I would have waited for the GOTY edition though. I might just sell it online before the Fall and use that towards 2k14, Arkham Orgins, GTA V etc., w/any other games I get rid of.

WB know what they're doing suckering ppl to pay $2.99 for a costume. I might just get the GOTY edition then have everything on the disc.
 4 years ago '04        #525
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4293 4293
I'm still playing and I buy the costumes or at least the ones I like. I dont see what the big deal is.
 07-01-2013, 09:06 PM         #526
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was playing it a lot, had some xbl friends to play against, but my live is over so Im just going after some achievments. There may be a second season pass with subzero (ed boon said no sub but ????), power girl (t1tties), Martian Man Hunter (he should have been in the game since day 1) and Red Hood (LIKE WE fu*kING NEED ANOTHER BATMAN CHARACTER)

I wish I waited until the game was $35 (at toys r us two weeks after the game came out)
 07-01-2013, 11:58 PM         #527
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

great but there will be a new patch per character i bet
 07-02-2013, 11:05 AM         #528
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #529
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
idk if this has been posted but i seen a thing on ign where ed boon confirmed that there will be more characters added! I guess the martian manhunter, powergirl, sub zero, and i forget the the 4th are probably true just like how all the first characters were leaked ahead of time and turned out to be true.
 4 years ago '04        #530
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 blafy said:
on one end I feel you I think its no other way to look at it other than the publsihers trying to squeeze as much money out of us as possible but on the other hand lets say they included the four characters on the disc......

you would still see a majority of people saying this....

What? that's IT!?!? ______ isn't in the GAME?!?! MK9 had way more character! fu*k this Rip off I'm not buying!
they are kinda in damn you do damned if you dont Area
 07-02-2013, 02:15 PM         #531
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There will be a second set of 4 characters, I dont think i will buy any more DLC. Im just playing the game for achievments right now. Out of the four we have none of them are bad at all, orginally I was not going to buy the season pass unless I see both static shock and swamp thing. Zod is actually not a bad character at all he seems pretty solid. I hate all of these patches every fu*king time a new character comes out. All they really needed to do in this game was

1. Batman straight grappling hook to only go straight, not randomly grab you in the air like its following you

2. Scorpion teleport punch *all you have to do is only hold down*, make the punch a little slwower I guess

3. Tone down Doomsday his hammer fast or some sh*t *you have to block high and then block low as it is coming down* let that be an overhead attack so everyone can just block high

4. Tone down the stage interactables

5.Thats about all, everything else is cool even deathstroke spamming you can get pass *but thats the player fault for spamming*
 4 years ago '04        #532
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
I wonder if they are going to release another bundle deal? without new stages and releasing multiple characters this series is pretty much dead..
 4 years ago '08        #533
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 d4deesnuts said:
idk if this has been posted but i seen a thing on ign where ed boon confirmed that there will be more characters added! I guess the martian manhunter, powergirl, sub zero, and i forget the the 4th are probably true just like how all the first characters were leaked ahead of time and turned out to be true.
Red Hood hopefully. The REAL Red Hood, not a Joker skin.
 07-08-2013, 02:58 PM         #534
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EVO 2013 this FRIDAY 7/12/2013
 4 years ago '12        #535
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
Yo I'm kind of regretting not waiting for GOTY edition, only reason I'm playing it now is cause EVO got me hyped with f!ghting games. Once I get KOF XIII/maybe SSFIV AE I won't be playing this much. Plus I got regular games like XCOM/AC3/Remember Me (gameflied)/Project X Zone etc..

Edit: nevermind, just got a ragemail and im having fun again

Last edited by King Jaffe Joe; 07-13-2013 at 02:05 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #536
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
Martian Manhunter!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #537
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
llol called it
 4 years ago '04        #538
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4293 4293
I think everybody has known it would be Martian man hunter for a while. But that John Stewart skin is dope.
 07-14-2013, 07:20 PM         #539
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder when the official date he comes out!

Not buying any any more DLC but I will look at the supers and other stuff
 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM         #540
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MARTIAN MANHUNTER MMH IS OUT TODAY FOR 400MSP OR 4.99

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^ also this

I did not download him, he seems kind of cool.
His trait is extending his arms AKA dhalsim (dumb trait but what ever)
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy