Injustice: Gods Among Us (Official Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
 83
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #381
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
is this strickly just a f!ghter mortal kombat style is there any story modes or sh*t and your gonna have to pay for dlc to get the rest of the characters? if true im tired of these companies releasing half of a game and you gotta pay for the rest sh*t is a.ss waste of money
 05-10-2013, 02:13 PM         #382
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
may 21st batgirl
 5 years ago '07        #383
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 C.R.I.P. said:
deathstroke's guns are avoidable, got time it right. The most annoying thing to me is Superman's flying laser, It cover's high and low. And Green Lantern's light grab/toss thing, way too much range.
on everything i love i hate that sh*t. even worse when ya a.ss get slammed three more times with meter burn.
 05-10-2013, 10:17 PM         #384
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Earlier today, NetherRealm's own Ed Boon began an unofficial poll to get people's opinions on which character they'd most like to see as DLC in Injustice: Gods Among Us. There are a total of 7 characters to choose from which you can find below.

One of the most highly requested characters, Martian Manhunter, was actually omitted from this list. When asked about this by a Twitter user, Boon mentioned that he was left out because he would definitely receive most of the votes.

Although this poll was most likely generated just for fun, the results will give NetherRealm a good idea as to which characters are most desired.

The characters up for voting are as follows:

• Blue Beetle
• Doctor Fate
• Powergirl
• Red Hood (Robin)
• Static Shock
• Swamp Thing
• Zatanna

Which character from the list above would you most like to see included in Injustice? Cast your vote and let us know who you chose in the comments below.

Via Ed Boon's Twitter. Tip by TheLaw.


[pic - click to view]




^^ here
 5 years ago '04        #385
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 blafy said:
Earlier today, NetherRealm's own Ed Boon began an unofficial poll to get people's opinions on which character they'd most like to see as DLC in Injustice: Gods Among Us. There are a total of 7 characters to choose from which you can find below.

One of the most highly requested characters, Martian Manhunter, was actually omitted from this list. When asked about this by a Twitter user, Boon mentioned that he was left out because he would definitely receive most of the votes.

Although this poll was most likely generated just for fun, the results will give NetherRealm a good idea as to which characters are most desired.

The characters up for voting are as follows:

• Blue Beetle
• Doctor Fate
• Powergirl
• Red Hood (Robin)
• Static Shock
• Swamp Thing
• Zatanna

Which character from the list above would you most like to see included in Injustice? Cast your vote and let us know who you chose in the comments below.

Via Ed Boon's Twitter. Tip by TheLaw.


[pic - click to view]




^^ here
So....I definitely voted Red Hood. Im sorry.
 5 years ago '05        #386
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3601 3601
Eh, don't know if its been said but this game made it to EVO.
 5 years ago '04        #387
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
so who else got this sh*t on 360 ? add me , bes628.
 5 years ago '08        #388
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2398 2398
Red Hood? Yes please.
 5 years ago '12        #389
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4765 4765
I heard Lobo is cheeks, prob wont be buying him
 5 years ago '10        #390
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Willoughby said:


Batgirl gameplay trailer.

Ehn, not bad. The k!lling Joke alt for Joker is pretty fly. Watched a little Wednesday Night f!ghts last night, Joker's teeth setups can be super dirty.
thats sick
 05-12-2013, 01:30 PM         #391
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nameless1 said:
I heard Lobo is cheeks, prob wont be buying him
WHAAAAAAA WTF
Lobo is decent you basically should make the player chase you, become a great turtle player and you will do great with him. Lobo is worth buying to me
 05-12-2013, 01:34 PM         #392
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
COMBOS













Trait canceling
 05-12-2013, 01:36 PM         #393
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^ HE HAS THE BEST TUTORIALS IN MY OPINION HE REALLY BREAKS THEM DOWN (he has some with ALMOST everyone about 2 - 3 combos with each character)
 5 years ago '12        #394
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4765 4765
 blafy said:
WHAAAAAAA WTF
Lobo is decent you basically should make the player chase you, become a great turtle player and you will do great with him. Lobo is worth buying to me


After reading this I don't want to fu*k with lobo, or at least not until i've gotten really good with multiple characters
 05-12-2013, 03:00 PM         #395
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nameless1 said:


After reading this I don't want to fu*k with lobo, or at least not until i've gotten really good with multiple characters
Im going to read but it all depends on how you play him

The people on my friends list are really turtle players and one RUSH DOWN PLAYER WITH BATMAN

The lobo player likes to counter and wait make you mess up so he can attack, its really affective.
 5 years ago '08        #396
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
Red Hood? No more Batman characters please
 5 years ago '12        #397
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4765 4765
nightwing is that dude
 05-13-2013, 12:55 PM         #398
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



The official Injustice: Gods Among Us Facebook page brings us a closer look at The Joker's Tourist alternate costume that was first seen in the Batgirl reveal trailer. This costume is based off of the outfit worn by The Joker in the graphic novel, Batman: k!lling Joke.

The Injustice Facebook stated that this is just the first costume in the k!lling Joke pack and two more are going to be revealed soon. Additionally, an entirely new "surprise" pack containing three brand new costumes will is also be shown next week.
 5 years ago '05        #399
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 blafy said:
COMBOS













Trait canceling
Good looking.
 05-13-2013, 05:31 PM         #400
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tom Brady and REO's early Injustice: Gods Among Us tier list



S+:
Cyborg (block infinite combo)

S:
Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, deathstroke, Superman

A+:
Doomsday, Green Lantern, k!ller Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Wonder Woman

A:
Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash

B:
Ares, Joker, Shazam

C:
Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor

D:
Bane, Lobo


I only fought 3 cyborgs online and only one was good

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy