Injustice: Gods Among Us (Official Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2013, 08:38 AM         #1
28529 pageviews
548 comments

blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Official Discussion Thread)

PlayStation Magazine confirms Aquaman as playable character, additionally confirms inclusion of Black Adam, Ares and others
Some characters that have been mentioned in the @Gamer magazine as being seen in the game are once again being mentioned in this month's edition of the Official PlayStation Magazine Australia.

Black Adam and Ares are both now mentioned in conjunction with Shazam, Sinestro, Doomsday and Aquaman.

The magazine specifically mentions Aquaman as a "star" in the game.

Let's address the 6'11", 325lb fish-man-shaped elephant in the room straight away. Aquaman is going to start in the next f!ghting game being made by Mortal Kombat creators, NeatherRealm along side Batman, Superman, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, and a clutch of other the famous superheroes and villains from the DC stable.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

PlayStation Magazine confirms Aquaman as playable character, additionally confirms inclusion of Black Adam, Ares and others

Need some female characters in the game
Need some gameplay

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ares from Wonderwoman

[pic - click to view]

^^ Black Adam

[pic - click to view]

Shazam

[pic - click to view]

^^ Green Lantern and Sinestro

Last edited by Da Ill One; 04-17-2013 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Injustice Gods Among Us Information with videos and articles!!!!!

548 comments for "Injustice: Gods Among Us (Official Discussion Thread)"

01-17-2013, 08:38 AM         #2
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

^^ Domsday

^^ About Doomsday on the arcade stick
 01-17-2013, 08:40 AM         #3
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Injustice: Gods Among Us' story is one of the most ambitious scripts that Tom Taylor has ever seen from a f!ghting game

Since it's initial announcement, fans have questioned the story behind of Injustice: Gods Among Us and NeatherRealm was going to make all the aspects of the game work. Some examples would be how Catwoman an stand her own against characters like Superman.

Tom Taylor, the writer who is doing the Injustice: Gods Among Us prequel comic has praised the game's plot, noting that this is the most ambitious script he's ever seen from a f!ghting game, and that the NeatherRealm guys have pulled it off.

To tell you the truth, when the script arrived, I rolled my eyes, gritted my teeth and prepared to read through what I a.ssumed would be a standard script to a f!ghting game; some ham-fisted dialogue, followed by some flaky reason to want to take out the opponents ribs one at a time.

And then I started reading it – and I read the entire thing in one sitting – and then I grinned. This really is the most ambitious script I’ve ever seen from a f!ghting game, and the NetherRealm guys have pulled it off.
 01-17-2013, 08:44 AM         #4
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ed Boon teases Penguin, Martian Manhunter and DLC for Injustice: Gods Among Us
In a seemingly random tweet, Ed Boon appears to be teasing a new character for Injustice: Gods Among Us.

In a picture of his clock, you can clearly see the two folders on his desktop named Penguin, Martian Manhunter and DLC. Boon has teased many characters in the past and just recently confirmed that some will be for story only and will not be playable.

Here is his tweet and below is the image.

For some reason I'm STARVING. Time is moving slow today. Dinner order can't get here soon enough

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-17-2013, 08:47 AM         #5
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tomorrow, DC Comics will start releasing a new prequel comic book series for NeatherRealm's Injustice: Gods Among Us.

This will be set five years before the events of the game

Set five years before the events of the game, writer Tom Taylor will be exploring how exactly the DC Universe's greatest heroes will come to face off with one another.

The series will first be digitally released in 10-page chapters ever Tuesday for .99 cents on DC Comics app.

Joey Esposito from IGN, sat down with Tom Taylor to discuss what fans can expect from the series. Check out that interview here

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-17-2013, 08:52 AM         #7
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

01-17-2013, 08:54 AM         #8
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bane and Lex Luthor have both been confirmed for Injustice: Gods Among Us in this month's issue of @Gamer Magazine.

Bane is seen with his Venom tubes that have been a staple of his character since his first appearance in 1993. Bane is known as being the man who broke Batman's back with his abnormal physical strength and is known to have extremely high intelligence, be an expert in hand to hand combat and also being an expert strategist.

Lex Luthor is seen in his Warsuit which was built on Apokolips, it gives him super strength, flight and even a force field, which put Lex on an even playing field with Superman.

[pic - click to view]

^^ ed boon twitter
 5 years ago '06        #9
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
i wish they made this game for the vita
 5 years ago '12        #10
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
fu*k this thread. I can't wait any longer : (
 5 years ago '11        #11
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
u should update the thread title lol. came in expecting aquaman, got much more
 5 years ago '04        #12
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
man I just bought mk9 KE to hold me over for this but I'm too hype for this sh*t!!!!

anyone that think AC is a joke needs to watch smallville then read the first couple issues of his new 52 comic Aquaman is a beast!

Stopid powers?

Super strength
super speed (around water)
Hydro kenesis
Telepathy with sea creature

he's gonna have some beasty moves

:Sidenote:
I'd Say they are doing a good job with the female rep so far

Wonder woman
Harley quinn
Catwomen

I'd say throw in Powergirl (kara-Zorel) Zatanna and maybe the leader of darksides furies....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-17-2013 at 12:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #13
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131

[video - click to view]

01-17-2013, 02:43 PM         #14
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boon: Injustice's story mode will be more epic than Mortal Kombat 9's, can play as both heroes and villains

NetherRealm Studios' Ed Boon mentioned that Injustice: Gods Among Us' story mode will be even more epic than the story mode in Mortal Kombat 9, and fans can play as the heroes or villains this time around.

He also briefly chimed in on Doomsday appearing on the new Injustice Battle Edition joystick. Check out his responses below.

HipFreddy: I'm SO excited to play the story mode but I can't wait to start executing sick combos in versus!

Boon: Yea, story will be EPIC!

Mountain_duwe: Will the story be more epic than MK9?

Boon: Absolutely.

Swayjtm: Is there anything thing at all that you can reveal about the story mode?

Boon: Big, EPIC, fun, well written, answers a lot!

ProtagonistZero: Does it answer how someone like Catwoman can be punched into space and survive?

Boon: Yes, it does!

LobsterMonster: Will you get to play as both the heroes and the villains this time around?

Boon: Yes, sir.

MaximeGosselin3: Doomsday appears on the arcade stick! Any comments?

Boon: What? Where? WTF?
 5 years ago '11        #15
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
and it will be copped
 5 years ago '07        #16
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 326 326
Wow all these villans r in this Unfinished marvel vs dc game I been fu*kin with on pc. I guess they will be in this game too...
 5 years ago '11        #17
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
 sleep23rd said:
Wow all these villans r in this Unfinished marvel vs dc game I been fu*kin with on pc. I guess they will be in this game too...
what game my dude?
 5 years ago '10        #18
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395

[pic - click to view]

Damn son, with the amount of info and videos here this should be the official game thread.

Definitely looking forward to this. LOVED MK9's gameplay/story, and if this is gonna be better I don't even know what to say. Day one cop of course.
 01-18-2013, 12:06 AM         #19
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^ website

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #20
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
My innocent wallet...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago