Jan 16 - P0rn star-turned-biology teacher who was fired loses appeal to return to classroom

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
*heads directly to pr0nhub*
 5 years ago '09        #22
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
watched and fapped lol
 5 years ago '08        #23
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
I'd have been in the parent teacher meeting like.

[pic - click to view]

01-16-2013, 10:48 PM         #24
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
links !!!!!!!!!!!!! links !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got them links !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this what DR King was trying to get at during his i have a dream speech
bi*ch badd as fu*k but I cant fap to this, shyt got way too many dudes in it

hate pr0n videos that has more men than bi*ches
 5 years ago '08        #25
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,811 | Props total: 3442 3442
I think its fu*ked up they can just black ball her like that, pr0n is not illegal. Oh well, guess she'll be going back to pr0n now.
 5 years ago '04        #26
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
who ever snitched out is a fu*kin f*gget n id beat there muthafu*ken a.ss if iw as in her class...

i would have blackmailed her...n told her i dont give a fu*k about no A...

fu*k me suck me everyday...and we all good. i wont say sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #27
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Jake2by4 said:
Damn I would have blackmailed her into fu*king me. And would never tell a damn soul
This. Man w/a plan you are fam. Salute.

Okay...I just saw this broad go ATM...she down for whatever...n*gga woulda been perfect attendance & honor roll!!!

Last edited by yumflip; 01-16-2013 at 11:13 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 DrX said:
links !!!!!!!!!!!!! links !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got them links !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this what DR King was trying to get at during his i have a dream speech
Kbellamy10 - 01/17/2013 5:11 am
thank you yahoo news!

5 years ago '04        #29
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,850 | Props total: 1992 1992
stupid kid, i would have showed her the video and say we can keep this a secret but i need that mouth game now and the pus*y later
 5 years ago '04        #30
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
I'm sorry but that hoe had to go...what 13 yr old kid can focus after seeing that sh*t? Man, i'd stay failing science beating off to this bi*ch

EDIT: Just watched the video. d!cks were everywhere. I stand by my decision. I'm fortunate that all my teachers were older white men/women

Last edited by collegeboy58; 01-16-2013 at 11:22 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #31
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Couple things wrong with this

What the fuhk typa sucka a.ss kids would go to the other teachers and show them that sh*t? Snitchin and all that out the way for a second Im just thinking who does that? Like "look Mr.Rogers! Look!! Its Ms.Halas giving bjs to 5 guys!"

And why the hell cant she teach? She did pr0n. She was obviously qualified enough to get the job. Why shut her down like that? She gonna have to bounce to a whole notha state and try all over again. smh
she a fu*kin ho n*gga, who cares if she has her degree...would u hire someone who likes to get fu*ked and have her teach a bunch of middle school kids? nah, them kids would be more interested in fu*kin the teacher. its a bad rep. its sad that girls stoop down to the level of pr0n for our enjoyment. i mean i am an avid pr0n watcher, but sometimes i feel sorry for the girls because they can never really have meaningful s3x again and probably will never fall in love. i can't even believe she applied for the job, she had a better chance teaching elementary kids.
 5 years ago '05        #32
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Jumpoff21 said:
Eh your past will come back to haunt you.
exactly. i can't even date bi*ches who fu*ked more than one guy. s.luts are not in my agenda. im too good for them hos. i'll fu*ks.luts, but i'll never wife one up even if she was smart and pretty.
 01-16-2013, 11:31 PM         #33
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
she a fu*kin ho n*gga, who cares if she has her degree...would u hire someone who likes to get fu*ked and have her teach a bunch of middle school kids? nah, them kids would be more interested in fu*kin the teacher. its a bad rep. its sad that girls stoop down to the level of pr0n for our enjoyment. i mean i am an avid pr0n watcher, but sometimes i feel sorry for the girls because they can never really have meaningful s3x again and probably will never fall in love. i can't even believe she applied for the job, she had a better chance teaching elementary kids.
hate to break it to you you virgin a.ss n*gga but every teacher your dumb a.ss ever had (so, up to 8th grade or so?) "likes to get fu*ked".
 5 years ago '08        #34
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
Its plenty of hoes out there teaching, she just happened to do it professionally. Like u said, she need to move and look to teach young kids and pray no one finds out about her past.
 5 years ago '12        #35
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
exactly. i can't even date bi*ches who fu*ked more than one guy. s.luts are not in my agenda. im too good for them hos. i'll fu*ks.luts, but i'll never wife one up even if she was smart and pretty.
n*gga what??
 5 years ago '12        #36
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
You lawst.

You really think chicks are gonna tell you the real amount of dudes they been with? If they say 1, round up to 4.
 5 years ago '09        #37
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,405 | Props total: 12339 12339
I think we're going the wrong direction looking at the students. I'm thinking some loser a.ss male teacher either made the pass and she shot it down so he told the boys about it when they came to his classroom for social studies.

They did right though, you can't justify having her there then when one of the students gets some head everybody files a lawsuit. They just covered their a.ss.
 5 years ago '08        #38
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
How old are you? Because if u over 18 and think its a bunch of virgins walking around u go be a lonely a.ss n*gga.
 01-16-2013, 11:44 PM         #39
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG

Imagine being 14 years old with that random boner when the teachers comes near you and leans over and demands you to WORK HARDER, DONT GIVE UP, YOU GOT TO DO BETTER THAN BEFORE, I BELIVE IN YOU

All those encouraging words and her clevage showing and you know them bitties are a 10, man my brain would/is going nuts
 5 years ago '11        #40
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
in4later lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy