Jordan XIII (13) Bred - Restock

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 Grindbox said:
great, now im at the Server is busy screen...looping and counting down from 30..

fu*k you Jordan, and your fu*king kids!
Only Seen The Counter Once. U Should Be Able To Get It.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 729 729
let me break it down for you clueless n*ggas Yes twitter is a great way to get directly to the shoe link but what you have to understand is the guy posting finishline tweets isnt the person who is releasing the shoes on the website, that is a engineer paid by finishline co. the shoe was actually on the website at 8:10, 7:10 my time. but the tweet of course said 8:15, i wasnt gonna bet my money on that sht cuz the time was already past due. Yesterday dude said the shoes was releasing at 8/7. I wont tell you exactly how i got em but make sure you stay two steps ahead of everyone else if you want your shoes


"Thank You. Your Order Number is ********67"
 5 years ago '04        #23
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,915 | Props total: 6440 6440
counter still going on for me
 5 years ago '12        #24
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1874 1874
lil tip: easier way to get'em use ur smartphone (finishline mobile site)


Last edited by Muunsta; 01-17-2013 at 07:35 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #25
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 Fresh Whyte said:
Only Seen The Counter Once. U Should Be Able To Get It.
check rep sir I just got mine ordere
 5 years ago '04        #26
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 Muunsta said:
lil tip: easier way to get'em use ur smartphone to order
Yep I agree sir I got link if someone needs it
 5 years ago '05        #27
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 2946 2946
got my pair...
 5 years ago '06        #28
LeMar G 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$15,508 | Props total: 35360 35360
Got through and still passed.
 5 years ago '06        #29
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
they are all gone
 5 years ago '11        #30
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 4464 4464
congrats to you all who finally copped a pair.
 5 years ago '04        #31
buck1623 
space
space
space
$991 | Props total: 361 361
 Nothavingit said:
Qatar...........I never liked that place
yeah whys that? Qatar wasnt too bad, malls were cool too... UAE is smooth tho, Dubai is king...
 5 years ago '07        #32
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 hotsisal_23 said:
let me break it down for you clueless n*ggas Yes twitter is a great way to get directly to the shoe link but what you have to understand is the guy posting finishline tweets isnt the person who is releasing the shoes on the website, that is a engineer paid by finishline co. the shoe was actually on the website at 8:10, 7:10 my time. but the tweet of course said 8:15, i wasnt gonna bet my money on that sht cuz the time was already past due. Yesterday dude said the shoes was releasing at 8/7. I wont tell you exactly how i got em but make sure you stay two steps ahead of everyone else if you want your shoes


"Thank You. Your Order Number is ********67"
at you acting like you have a secret method of linking to the shoe. The same link from Sat. still worked and was up way before '8:10'. The mobile trick is also back working.
 5 years ago '04        #33
ualreddyknow187 
space
avatar space
space
$171 | Props total: 11 11
 bd2eazy said:
yeh i just came to post this.. beat me to it.

and u right. resellers talkin bout 250 in LA.

i offered 220 and got declined. im glad now lol.
they won't do $220 because they paid 200. if they do 220 then it was really worth nothing. i on the other hand wait for that special dumb mf to pay even more than 250. I'm patient when it comes to this. these young kids will pay a whole paycheck for some j's.
 5 years ago '04        #34
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
pass.
 5 years ago '06        #35
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 729 729
 strongthetruth said:
at you acting like you have a secret method of linking to the shoe. The same link from Sat. still worked and was up way before '8:10'. The mobile trick is also back working.
shhhhhh the feds watching. check my old posts playa, i do this sht. and its not a "trick" using a mobile site is basic knowledge. i said i wont tell how i got em cuz its already been posted on boxden 100x
 5 years ago '06        #36
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 443 443
Wish I peeped this yesterday smfh
 5 years ago '07        #37
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 one2remember said:
whys that my dude
I been there like six times for deployment and it got tiresome seeing that place, from what I understand it's not as bad over there now. Off base is cool though but I only been downtown a few times.
 5 years ago '07        #38
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 hotsisal_23 said:
shhhhhh the feds watching. check my old posts playa, i do this sht. and its not a "trick" using a mobile site is basic knowledge. i said i wont tell how i got em cuz its already been posted on boxden 100x
It is a "trick" because it only works on FNL. And if FNL wanted to stop people from accessing the mobile site they could just like they did Saturday morning. I do this also and I have no problem helping the next man. If you do your homework you shouldn't have a problem getting any release regardless.


Last edited by strongthetruth; 01-17-2013 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #39
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 729 729
 strongthetruth said:
It is a "trick" because it only works on FNL. And if FNL wanted to stop people from accessing the mobile site they could just like they did Saturday morning. I do this also and I have no problem helping the next man. If you do your homework you shouldn't have a problem getting any release regardless.
let me school you on some real sht bruh. this is no "trick" yes finishline mobile works better than the website becuz they operate on TWO different servers/networks. The website crashes due to high traffic. finishline SPA or w.e the refresh timer only exists on the website not the mobile site. like i said earlier bro "i do this", believe me while you was doing homework i was doing projects.
 01-17-2013, 03:12 PM         #40
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally got my size!!! Yall just k!lled my depression
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy