Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

11-06-2004, 09:58 AM         #161
jbragg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at first... it sounded like a.ss

It is okay now

I like these songs:
evil deeds
never enough
like toy soldiers
mosh
rain man
ass like that (funny)
one shot 2 shot
encore / curtains down.... best song on here (HANDS DOWN)
 12 years ago '04        #162
msneezie31 
space
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
I agree with DNSouth25 and Boxden. Easily his worst album but still worth a 3. I like some rips on there, but not one of those songs I would just listen all the way through. Too many burp and fart noises, and the entire puke song. I dont want to hear someone yacking during the entire song.
 12 years ago '04        #163
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 138 138
he fu*ked up on dis cd i thought his sh*t wuz goin be k!llin eminem show cuz dat cd wuz fire but dis sh*t barely fu*kin wit infinite lol
 12 years ago '04        #164
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 6 6
 Dizno said:
death is Certain >>>>>>>ENCORE
tru....death is certain is still album of 2004...until street's disciple drops of course

Last edited by fkucdaw0rld; 11-06-2004 at 12:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #165
NoreDirtay 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Man....how does this have so many 5's? Yall seriously think this is a classic? This is average at best.
 11-07-2004, 10:42 AM         #166
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dizno said:
most accurate, cept i disagree with crazy in love cuz the whole song is a contradiction to puke. Anyways, all you fu*ks talked about, " i hope his album is like marshal mathers" , "he needs to start going back to the slim shady style" So of course he acts an a.ss on his tracks, and now you hate him for it. Nobody appreciates music anymore. You came in expecting a rap album instead you get plain entertainment. He raps, he sings, he makes beats, he does it all, and he has a sense of humor, and i can respect that. This is why this album is worth a 4/5. I mean on the flow alone its a classic. Then the beats are ill, his singing has improved. People wanted silly, he gave silly, peeps wanted serious, he gave serious, peeps wanted more dre, he gave more dre. What else do you want from this man. Those who put real talk over this are street fam c*ck riders. I litsened to it, it was on the same lines as his last album, so its wasn't as hot as peeps made it to be. We all have our opinions and i respect that. So whatever, but like i said don't look at this encore as a rap album look at it as an album period.

But i Dygress

death is Certain >>>>>>>ENCORE

i think that puke and the other song area bout different chicks
ithink the second might be about mariah plus he coulda've done the songs at different times and mostrap catz are just a big cotradiction anywayz
 11-07-2004, 11:28 AM         #167
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
tru....death is certain is still album of 2004...until street's disciple drops of course
word.
 12 years ago '04        #168
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
 buhdarific said:
DO YALL LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OR DO YOU JUST SKIM THROUGH
thats what im thinking....
 12 years ago '04        #169
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is decent...my favorite is rain man....give it a 4
 11-07-2004, 06:25 PM         #170
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
u mad??

Real Talk > Suit > Straight Outta Cashville>> R.U.L.E > Rythm & Gangsta > thug matriony >>>>>> Welcome Back >>>>>>>>>True Story >> ENCORE >= The Rest Is Histroy >= KIDS BOP VOL 6

:eek:
i dont give a fu*k if u is from stl , i would bump the spongebob soundtrack b4 i would ever play suit/sweat/nellyville/countrygramer and whatever that st lunitic's sh*t was called.hate
 11-07-2004, 06:32 PM         #171
aznballer2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave it a 4...yea i thought it had maybe 1 or 2 too many funny tracks but some r funny as hell
 11-07-2004, 07:46 PM         #172
yuiol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its a better album than the Eminem Show. The first listen though I hated it, but I gave it a day or two and it got better. I listend to some of his other CD's and this one isn't that bad.

Reminds me of Real Talk from Fabolous. Its a good album, but could have done better. 4/5 for me.
 11-07-2004, 08:25 PM         #173
eckoclimate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem show was waay better..but this one isnt trash..just differnt..its prolly a 3 or 4..
 11-07-2004, 08:25 PM         #174
bonafide562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright I listened to it for a few days and i give it a 4 I like the MM LP better but this sh*t is better than the eminem show in my ears. U jus gotta hear what he says some think its stupid but as a rapper myself Im trying to think how he come up with the songs on this album and the melodies are catchy I caught myself humming puke a couple of times today.
 11-07-2004, 08:33 PM         #175
Edogg2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, I don't think it's the "complete trash" that some are making it out to be. But it could be alot better. He does have some incredible joints on here (mosh, toy soldiers, yellow brick road, encore, never enough). But the bad joints are really juvenile (weenie, a.ss, etc.). But overall I'm feeling this album but he needs to go back to his eminem show/8 mile days when he was one of the best lyricists in hip hop.
 11-07-2004, 08:44 PM         #176
jmt12856 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these polls are a joke, i duno why i bother voting....yall give almost everthing a 5
 12 years ago '04        #177
Keith15 
space
space
space
$221 | Props total: 0 0
5/5 Eminem is Sick but I wish he'd go back 2 the way he was on the Slim Shady LP
 11-07-2004, 11:18 PM         #178
FrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jazzypoet said:
dude said that Ja's album was better now I know this dude is nuts. Just by reading his sigs or whatever they are called on this forum he is a hater anyway so why even bother.

Ja's album is doper then this new Encore sh*t, you got to listen to both of them. You can't just sit there in your room with your posters and pictures of Eminem, worshipping his every moment, and say that ja's album sucked he had beef with Em and 50. His sh*t is dope, and fu*k I hate Eminem cause dudes can't admit that his sh*t is wack, and have to be on his nuts cause "he looks like them." Eminem is fu*king k!lling rap and that's all I got to say
 12 years ago '04        #179
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 23 23
 ecresto said:
i think it doesnt live up to his full potential . its too silly sounding , puking , farting , talk n too much about gay sh*t & chris reeves .....coulda been better

EXACTLY how I felt... the hood aint feelin it.

it gets five off good production and 1 off content. so that averages out to 3.
 11-08-2004, 01:24 AM         #180
Niki 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a huge fan and I gotta admit that on this first listen I was exteremely disappointed. He's too redundant now. In fact he's so redundant he even acknowledges it in "Evil Deeds" (a song that I like actually) in the 2nd verse. Same topics every album. It's like he knows he can put out mediocre material, but still be guaranteed sells and love. Some songs I have yet to hear all the way because they are too annoying to do so...but "Ass like that" is HILARIOUS to me. I know the majority hates it, but I think if you realize what/who he's making fun of, you can find the humor in it. It's an obvious R.Kelly/triumph the insult dog joke song done in a sarcastic manner. I actually bursted out laughing when I first heard him come into the 2nd verse with an middle eastern sounding accent mixed with a mock imitation of triumph and going on a tirade about his rights to see a mary kate and ashley movie. Yes, it is stupid, but it was so outlandish and random that I couldn't help but laugh.

But I doubt I'll buy the album. I've never been a big fan of eminem choruses, but they are just absolutely godawful on this album. Yeah, I know you don't listen to rap songs for just their choruses, but his choruses are sooooo bad on here that it makes me lose interest in the rest of the song because I don't want to bear hearing him croon so bad again. Plus, the content is ridculously juvenile at times on here. I mean some potty humor I can take, but when done in a pointless manner it just ruins the interest I once held in certain songs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago