Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #141
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Absolutely terrible...has 3 songs which save it from getting a 0 (if i could give it one) but songs like Puke, Rainman, Big Weenie, a.ss like that and Just Lose it are just plain crap. Not funny just purely terrible.

He's got no hunger and the only time he shows any venom is in toy soliders which is a nice track. Not happy.
 11-05-2004, 10:15 AM         #142
FrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Defjm said:
this sh*t is hotness to me, im "thinking" of actually buyin this sh*t. its better than i thought it would be

Are you fu*king serious?! How old are you? This sh*t was the gayest and biggest disappointment of the year above Snoop Dogg's new "effort". Encore wasted the talent of everyone involved, including Eminem and especially of the best producer of all time, Dr. Dre. Em's flow is lazy, leaving me to believe that he gave up on this rap sh*t, and wants to be the next Britney Spears and be all pop; He wants to do gay sh*t that appeals to kids, so he can sell more. I hope that you all will spend your money on a better CD, and hell Ja's new CD was doper then this stupid sh*t. Not only has Eminem sold out, he's fallen off. Let's face the facts; his dopest albums are far behind him, and what are left are CDs that he claims are "Gangsta" that are really him subliminally wanting to fu*k dudes up the a.ss and admiting that he's a racist and a homo.

Don't come back at me, I aint reading the fu*king replys. You can say whatever the fu*k you want about what I think, but admit it to yourself that Eminem is no longer dope, and get off his fu*king d!ck cause he's white and cop that new Game, The Documentary, a soon to be released, dope album with someone who is replacing Em, in mine and Dre's mind.
 12 years ago '04        #143
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
dude said that Ja's album was better now I know this dude is nuts. Just by reading his sigs or whatever they are called on this forum he is a hater anyway so why even bother.
 12 years ago '04        #144
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
the lyrics r sick! i dont think most of u people listen to them....just listen close...album of the year 4 sure
 11-05-2004, 03:02 PM         #145
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Encore was a mixed album...Definately has it's hot points but then also has some wack a.ss sh*t on there that should'nt be....

01 Curtains Up [Encore Version] - #/#
02 Evil Deeds - 3/5
03 Never Enough ft. 50 Cent, Nate Dogg - 5/5
04 Yellow Brick Road - 5/5
05 Like Toy Soldiers - 5/5
06 Mosh - 4/5
07 Puke 4/5
08 My 1st Single - 2/5
09 Paul [Skit] - #/#
10 Rain Man - 1/5
11 Big Weenie - 1/5
12 Em Calls Paul [Skit] - #/#
13 Just Lose It - 3/5
14 a.ss Like That - 0/5
15 Spend Some Time - 4/5
16 Mockingbird - 5/5
17 Crazy In Love - 4/5
18 One Shot 2 Shot - 2/5
19 Final Though [Skit] - #/#
20 Encore - 5/5

Some of the tracks sound like Hailie Jade wrote the lyrics to them. Don't Be Surprised if this isnt the actual retail album...You never know...Em expected thier to be some sort of leaking...But if it is, some of it is the fans fault for the album not being what is was expected...Imagine if Straight From The Lab never got leaked...That means that songs like Love You More, We As Americans, and Monkey See, Monkey Do would be on the album...And those are 4/5 to 5/5 range songs...
 11-05-2004, 03:26 PM         #146
Korps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I Agree With You... However... 'Ass Like That' Is Better Than JLI And Doesn't Deserve a 0/5.

And Crazy In Love Is A 5/5 From Me...

Apart From That... Good Ratings.
 12 years ago '04        #147
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 0 0
i agree on alot but rain man is one of my favorite tracks...id give that 4/5
 11-05-2004, 04:19 PM         #148
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the production on this album is pretty good. Em is steadily getting better as a producer. As far as the lyrics I like the fact that he could be serious on songs like Like a Toy Soldier or Mockingbird and be silly on songs like Rain Man or a.ss Like That. It is entertaining and better than the Eminem Show.
 12 years ago '04        #149
phase_7 
space
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 201 201
I agree ^^ that "rain man" is more of a 4-5/5 than a 1/5, plus if you cant get past the sub-par chorus's on "big-wheenie" and "my first single" where he spits fire...you're probablly looking at a perfect record.... I dont get why kids arent saying this isnt his best sh*t to date.
 12 years ago '04        #150
phase_7 
space
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 201 201
ps. and im not trying to be a groupie, Ive never bought this dudes records, but this sh*t is outstanding.
 12 years ago '04        #151
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,953 | Props total: 3904 3904
lol...this guy just doesnt give a fu*k...and its tight...alot of dr.dre beats..which are all tight..cant wait for the next album from that camp..50 or The game..expect nothing but the best...and ill expect the next em..to be his last..and probally an album like the black album..dat will defently shut the critics up...4/5 album...ass like that could of been alot better..the sample "ass like that" could of been a fu*kin hit..if he didnt goof on it...and just lose it..should of just not made the final cut..cuz its bullishhh

Last edited by skillahmang; 11-05-2004 at 05:46 PM..
 11-05-2004, 05:57 PM         #152
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phase_7 said:
I agree ^^ that "rain man" is more of a 4-5/5 than a 1/5, plus if you cant get past the sub-par chorus's on "big-wheenie" and "my first single" where he spits fire...you're probablly looking at a perfect record.... I dont get why kids arent saying this isnt his best sh*t to date.
i second this post. those hooks fu*k both them tracks up and i doubt dude is gonna drop a totally different album next week, cause if there was a different version it would have leaked by now....u cant keep a milion+ cds hidden till the day b4 release
 11-05-2004, 06:13 PM         #153
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima start off by sayin im 24 i rap and liked em from day one lets actualy break this down shall we

infinite-mostly garbage hit wise but lyrically it shows ems true ptoetial
slim shady lp- different than anything that ever came out people still bump its a classic from brain damage to just the 2 of us 2 bad meets evil
"we in the trees til we look like vienamise people"
i mean straight raw
marshall mathers lp- more anger less fun makes for another different album from begging "they say i can rap about being broke no more they aint sat i cant rap about coke no more" to end "windows tinted on my ride when i drive in it so when i run ou the bank and just dive in it"
then we got eminem show and once again it is diiferent from the last and this sh*t is bannas need i say more now onto my critque of this album

1 curtins up <this sucked coulda done somthing better>
2 evil deeds < takes til second verse to pick up for me but the chorus is raw and when he starts talkin about predominitly it goes up in falmes cuz it getz bad>
father please forgive me for i know not what i do
i just never had the chance to ever meet you
therefore i did not know that i would grow to be
my mothers evil seed and do these evil deeds

3 never enough - i wont even discuss this if you dont like it you are an idiot and if you whine about it being short than yall need to remember long isnt always better

4 yellow brick road- now this song is hot for the fact he spits poetry which i feel he does on most the tracks in this album think about it if you do flow you couldnt rhyme the words he does cuz he doesnt rhyme sometimes he plays the syballaz write i hyko and figure it out also he explains his style in this when hes talkin about meetin proof <i rhymed first place wit birthday>
its just hot

5 toy soldiers - breaks down the beefs hes been in lately and he does the poetry thing in my opinion he jst snaps come on how would we write this area of his life you know exactly what happened and its in a song sh*t his could be a story the art of story tellin the best way to know you are good at flowing

6 mosh - lyrically come on yall gotta feel this song the only thing i dont like is i voted for bush a true stan would vote for scary kerry and buy this album

7 puke- this song is sick this song makes me sick but he just snaps and stpry tellin is incorparated its hot

8 my 1st single - i like this one cuz the chorus is raw and that chicka ficka sh*t gets me everytime so its raw

.................................................. .........................
do yall relize that people like jay-z , x zibit, puffy, dre , big boi, green lantern, method man, redman, lil jon, ludacris, lil wayne and almost every1 in the music biz say eminem is the best lyracist out even royce admitted and is pissed at em that he is the best lyricist out period so chew on that bi*ch lol
.................................................. ......................................

10. rainman-in order to aprreciate this you have to hAVE A BRIAN LISTEN TO THE FIRST COUPLE LINES IF YOU THINK THIS TAPE SUCKS OR IT OFFENDS YOU

11. BIG MEENIE- PEE WEE HREMAN OPENS THIS UP AND HE DOES THE REAL POETRY THING IF YOU LISTEN DOES IT RHYME OR DOESNT IT DOES THAT MEAN IT ISNT A SONG WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE CHORUS IZ GOOD ONCE AGAIN
13. I WONT COMMENT
14. a.ss LIKE THAT- THE ACCENT COME ON YOU GOTTA LIKE THIS ITS FUNNY SMILE IT WONT BREAK YOUR FACE LOL
15. SPEND MORE TIME- 50 STAT OBIE AND EM CLASSIC NO MATTER WHAT YA SAY
16.MOCKINGBIRD- THIS IS THE SONG I WILL SING TO MY SON THIS IS HOT a.ss HELL
17. CRAZY IN LOVE - THIS IS JUST LIKE LOVE YA MORE AND YALL SAY YOU LIKE THAT BUT NOT THIS COME ON GROW A BRAIN
18. ONE SHOT 2 SHOT- CLASSIC D12 NOT REALLY LISTEN TO IT GOOD THE ARE ALL TALKIN ABOUT THE SAME TIME AND WHAT THEY WHERE DOING ITS HOT SORRY
19. M

20. EM 50 DRE RAW PEERIOD
 11-05-2004, 06:25 PM         #154
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dummyinacan said:
the lyrics r sick! i dont think most of u people listen to them....just listen close...album of the year 4 sure

DO YALL LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OR DO YOU JUST SKIM THROUGH
 12 years ago '04        #155
T.R.U. 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
its a solid release to me. 4/5.
 11-05-2004, 07:58 PM         #156
glassjaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna rate every song right here...

1.intro - ....Nice chant of his name....SKIEEEEEEE 1/5
2. Evil Deeds - Nice beat...nice flow...not too happy with his whining chorus 4/5
3. Never Enough - extremely tight 5/5
4. Yellow Brick Road - Im not too found but am at same time 3/5
5. Like Toy Soldier - some what tight....he get's emotional 5/5
6. Mosh - Def. sick beat and spittin' politcal views...yea fu*k bush is right 5/5
7. Puke - thanks em...remind me not to eat while listening to this song lol...also that clapping crap in the beat...sounds like "Till I Collapse" From Eminem Show....2/5
8. My 1st Single - I like that beat..ALOT...very mint...just take the farting and burping sh*t out man....I think he left the mic on in the recording studio and joint the beat and his boul actions from after recording that song 4/5 <---cause of burps and sh*t sounds
9. Paul (Skit) - funny...heh MJ....what a fairy...new gun..good sh*t...2/5
10. Rain Man - Beat Sounds like it came from Eminem Show.....or similar to his style on it. 2/5
11. Big Weenie - funny beginning like pee-wee herman...made me laugh...nice beat 4/5
12. Em Calls Paul (Skit) - OMG!!! LOL!! MAD FUNNY ...using that sh*t on his neck like he has no voice box lol 5/5
13. Just Lose It - heh....always does a funny a.ss song wit funky beat as his first single on every CD....I'll give a 5/5 just bc you keep doin that and its funny..and
pee-wee herman in it again lol...and you got Paris Hilton in your video...def copped some head from her after the shoot of the video lol
14.Ass Like That - Just a retarded track....please dont mention "pee-pee" and saying how it moves....you sound like R. Kelly gonna retarded 0/5
15.Spend Some Time - Nice slow flow beat wit bunch of shady artists... 3/5 cause u sing in it em....just dont learn do you lol
16.Mockingbird - For somereason this beat is mad chill and tight nice slow flow again...awww soo cute...another song about haliey.....just make a cd for her damnit 4/5
17. Crazy In Love - Ehh aight....or a lil worse... 2/5
18. One Shot 2 Shot - Def has the D-12 beat..without a doubt....def shouldnt be on an Eminem CD.....should of saved that sh*t for next D-12....4/5
19.Final Thought (Skit) - Pointless....0/5
20. Encore/Curtians Down - Love the Beat to death....50 said like 10 words...nice job giving him some room on the track...Dre...better see that Detox album lol....and curtains down...wtf?!!?...shooting everyone...wish I knew the meaning to that..soo wack 5/5 and 1/5

Yea....take it off shelfs Em Quick....you need another 2 yrs in the studio...make the cd solid man... overall 4/5 cause I'm nice ...Eminem Show....def better....this better not be your last CD em.....cause you need to end with a BANG!!!
 11-05-2004, 08:38 PM         #157
lllusion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5 the whole cd has a bit for everyone hate one love another.
 12 years ago '04        #158
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 6 6
good enuff to be a nice a.ss album, not enuff 2 b his last....nice a.ss album but most of his others are better....i jus wanna kno y he bein like Pac...i respect the message...but iono i jus dont like that he's doin it...4.5/5
 11-05-2004, 11:55 PM         #159
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give it a 3 cuz Ems hella playin silly in this sh*t
 11-06-2004, 05:43 AM         #160
Dizno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buhdarific said:
ima start off by sayin im 24 i rap and liked em from day one lets actualy break this down shall we

infinite-mostly garbage hit wise but lyrically it shows ems true ptoetial
slim shady lp- different than anything that ever came out people still bump its a classic from brain damage to just the 2 of us 2 bad meets evil
"we in the trees til we look like vienamise people"
i mean straight raw
marshall mathers lp- more anger less fun makes for another different album from begging "they say i can rap about being broke no more they aint sat i cant rap about coke no more" to end "windows tinted on my ride when i drive in it so when i run ou the bank and just dive in it"
then we got eminem show and once again it is diiferent from the last and this sh*t is bannas need i say more now onto my critque of this album

1 curtins up <this sucked coulda done somthing better>
2 evil deeds < takes til second verse to pick up for me but the chorus is raw and when he starts talkin about predominitly it goes up in falmes cuz it getz bad>
father please forgive me for i know not what i do
i just never had the chance to ever meet you
therefore i did not know that i would grow to be
my mothers evil seed and do these evil deeds

3 never enough - i wont even discuss this if you dont like it you are an idiot and if you whine about it being short than yall need to remember long isnt always better

4 yellow brick road- now this song is hot for the fact he spits poetry which i feel he does on most the tracks in this album think about it if you do flow you couldnt rhyme the words he does cuz he doesnt rhyme sometimes he plays the syballaz write i hyko and figure it out also he explains his style in this when hes talkin about meetin proof <i rhymed first place wit birthday>
its just hot

5 toy soldiers - breaks down the beefs hes been in lately and he does the poetry thing in my opinion he jst snaps come on how would we write this area of his life you know exactly what happened and its in a song sh*t his could be a story the art of story tellin the best way to know you are good at flowing

6 mosh - lyrically come on yall gotta feel this song the only thing i dont like is i voted for bush a true stan would vote for scary kerry and buy this album

7 puke- this song is sick this song makes me sick but he just snaps and stpry tellin is incorparated its hot

8 my 1st single - i like this one cuz the chorus is raw and that chicka ficka sh*t gets me everytime so its raw

.................................................. .........................
do yall relize that people like jay-z , x zibit, puffy, dre , big boi, green lantern, method man, redman, lil jon, ludacris, lil wayne and almost every1 in the music biz say eminem is the best lyracist out even royce admitted and is pissed at em that he is the best lyricist out period so chew on that bi*ch lol
.................................................. ......................................

10. rainman-in order to aprreciate this you have to hAVE A BRIAN LISTEN TO THE FIRST COUPLE LINES IF YOU THINK THIS TAPE SUCKS OR IT OFFENDS YOU

11. BIG MEENIE- PEE WEE HREMAN OPENS THIS UP AND HE DOES THE REAL POETRY THING IF YOU LISTEN DOES IT RHYME OR DOESNT IT DOES THAT MEAN IT ISNT A SONG WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE CHORUS IZ GOOD ONCE AGAIN
13. I WONT COMMENT
14. a.ss LIKE THAT- THE ACCENT COME ON YOU GOTTA LIKE THIS ITS FUNNY SMILE IT WONT BREAK YOUR FACE LOL
15. SPEND MORE TIME- 50 STAT OBIE AND EM CLASSIC NO MATTER WHAT YA SAY
16.MOCKINGBIRD- THIS IS THE SONG I WILL SING TO MY SON THIS IS HOT a.ss HELL
17. CRAZY IN LOVE - THIS IS JUST LIKE LOVE YA MORE AND YALL SAY YOU LIKE THAT BUT NOT THIS COME ON GROW A BRAIN
18. ONE SHOT 2 SHOT- CLASSIC D12 NOT REALLY LISTEN TO IT GOOD THE ARE ALL TALKIN ABOUT THE SAME TIME AND WHAT THEY WHERE DOING ITS HOT SORRY
19. M

20. EM 50 DRE RAW PEERIOD

most accurate, cept i disagree with crazy in love cuz the whole song is a contradiction to puke. Anyways, all you fu*ks talked about, " i hope his album is like marshal mathers" , "he needs to start going back to the slim shady style" So of course he acts an a.ss on his tracks, and now you hate him for it. Nobody appreciates music anymore. You came in expecting a rap album instead you get plain entertainment. He raps, he sings, he makes beats, he does it all, and he has a sense of humor, and i can respect that. This is why this album is worth a 4/5. I mean on the flow alone its a classic. Then the beats are ill, his singing has improved. People wanted silly, he gave silly, peeps wanted serious, he gave serious, peeps wanted more dre, he gave more dre. What else do you want from this man. Those who put real talk over this are street fam c*ck riders. I litsened to it, it was on the same lines as his last album, so its wasn't as hot as peeps made it to be. We all have our opinions and i respect that. So whatever, but like i said don't look at this encore as a rap album look at it as an album period.

But i Dygress

death is Certain >>>>>>>ENCORE
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
185 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
19 hours ago