Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #101
downtown33 
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 0 0
crazy in love is bad a.ss and so is never enough and the 1 w/ 50,stat, and obie, this albums gonna grow on me. its hott as fu*k
 11-03-2004, 08:46 PM         #102
EvilWayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was decent........3/5......some has made the point that since Em wasnt gonna have his sh*t leakd this is a decoy......dont sound too far fetched to me
 12 years ago '04        #103
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
 hbjones said:
LOL. Did I just see somebody say that this CD was "deep?!!!" Please tell me what's so deep about fart sounds and "I ain't got no legs!!!!" LOL. This is a comedy album, but not a good album. The beat for Rain Man is ridiculously sweet. If only Em could be serious.... I know everybody heard Em's freestyle on the "Got It Twisted" beat. If he would rap like that he'd create some of the greatest albums of all time, but oh well. What a waste.
ummm...never enough, yellow brick road, like toy soldiers, mosh, spend some time, mockingbird, crazy in love, encore....not serious? not to mention the 3 bonus tracks

Last edited by dummyinacan; 11-03-2004 at 08:58 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #104
ukanthandylthis 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
defiantly his worst album, defiantly not what was expected, i cant stand the album and im a big em fan 2/5 to me!!
 12 years ago '04        #105
LaKers021 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
yo.. this album woulda sounded better with any other decent rapper wit dem same beats... em aint his usual self on dis album n he sounds like he hasnt gone through puberty in some of his songs... he changes his voice too much and i hope this aint tha real album cuz it doesnt do much fo eminem as a rapper.

still mad propz on this sh*t man ...
 12 years ago '04        #106
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 10 10
***NOTE...THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, YOU CAN TAKE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT***

1) Curtains Up- Dont Know What There Sayin

2) Evil Deeds- Beat Is A Dre Obviously...Nice hard Hitting....Ok Eminems Flow annoying here well the first verse is, the 2nd and 3rd are not as bad....Reminds Me of Just Lose It....lyrics Are Blah...Not A Good Chorus At All... this song is very annoying, this is just like just lose it, Bad Way To Start To album Off...I Will Skip This Song

3) Never Enough- Beat Is Pretty Cool, Eminem Flow Is Pretty Good on this, Hook is Straight, Nate Dogg could have done better...50's Melody Is Good Which makes the flow good....Lyrics from Both Are Pretty Nice....I Enjoyed The Track...it made up for the other song

4) Yellow Brick Road- Wacky Type Beat, Not Really Enjoying This Beat, Eminems Flow Is Not Bad On This....Lyrics Are Not Bad Either.....Chorus is catchy i guess, i just dont like it, not the kind of song i will listin to, he kinda sound like Nelly on the 2nd verse...well his melody at least, 3rd Verse is Pretty Damn Good...Overall Not A Bad Track

5) Like Toy Soldiers- Hot Sample, But He Could Of done the Beat A Little Better...Lyrics come from the Heart, Sample Is Hot So The Chorus Is Good, Sounds Like He was goin for a Sing For The Moment Here, all the verses you can vision so thats a plus, I Like The Track...Its a Must Listin

6) Mosh- Beat Is Hard Hitting But I Dont Really Like It, The Flow Is Not That Great, lyrics are pretty straight, even though this sounds like White America all over again but I Dont like this track, i like what he doin but i just dont like this track...

7) Puke- Pretty Sick Begining...not as in good but as just nasty, Beat Is Simple, Singing In That High Pitch Voice, Lyrics are Meh....Flow is Horrid, Chorus is wow...just wow...This Song is just stupid I Dont Like it at all..Skip Skip Skip

8) My 1st Single- Wow...This Beat is Annoying...lol I like The Flow Though, i was always like that kinda flow torwards the middle of the first verse, Lyrics are eh...Chorus Is WoW, again...song is very stupid like the other one...Thank god this wasnt his first Single....i cant stress The Fact SKIP! this song its Horrid

9) Paul (Skit)- Oh The Paul Skits, Classic

10) Rain Man- ............... Whats With The nasty Sound Effects.................anyways another annoying Track to me....Lyrics are straight i guess....Flow is like "WTF are You Doing"...Chorus is Eh, Not Bad But Not Good, Not Feelin This Song At all...Another Song Ima Skip on The Album...

11) Big Weenie- .......Ok Seriously Another Silly Track, You know what, whatever, lyrics are eh....chorus is just stupid....not enjoying the flow, this song is yet another song i will skip on the album, just a stupid song

12) Em Calls Paul (Skit)- Hahaha Stupid

13) Just Lose It- .......No Comment...well the song grown on me, its not as bad as the other wacky songs

14) a.ss Like That- .... really dont want to listin to this Cd at this Point, matter fact im skipping this song...sh*ts just horrible NEXT!!!!

15) Spend Some Time- Ok atleast this caught my ear before i turned this cd off, This is more like my kind of song, even though eminem should not sing....Obie Snapped i liked his verse, Why cant Eminem flow like this in every song...lyrics are good i can invision it, Chorus is Eh, em shouldnt sing star quo aint to bad, my first time hearing him aint that bad at all, 50 Cent Was pretty good on this for the short time span...i like the song though, ima listin to the song...prolly a couple more times

16) Mockingbird- Ok Ok Ok...He kinda got my attention now, This is a Good Deep Song, Flow is Good, lyrics are deep....im bopin to it pretty good so far, hahaha at the Chorus, but i like that... i like that its koo...i give credit to him still, this is a good song though, ima have this on repeat

17) Crazy In Love- Ok he got my attention back a little, like the sample... Its Kinda Wacky But Not As bad, but hes hardcore on the lyrics...as in k!lling, im bopin to it, Chorus, again a good sample, but its been done before and the beat was kinda of better but, this song aint to bad i bopped to it a little, Overall Not Bad

18) One Shot 2 Shot- o here we go D-12, song aint gonna be good i already know, Bizzare...*sigh*, matter fact i dont want to listin to this anymore, i heard enough, The Chorus Was Childish sh*t

19)Final Thought- ok? good way to waste 30 sec

20) Encore/Curtain Down- Heard This Track Before, Didnt Like it, Chorus Was Blah, Lyrics were Straight, Just Didnt Like It.....

Overall: Straight Out Man This Album Was Wack, I mean it had songs here and there, as much as i like Eminem...This album was not good at all, i doubt ill buy it, really some of these lyrics didnt have substance as much as they used to like all the wacky songs on here, my final thought would be get this album if you are a huge supporter, but alot of eminem fans might not like this...and im not gonna get the album, i really appriciate Fabolous and Ja Rule's Album Over this

Best Song On The Album: Mocking Bird...Toy Soldiers....Spend Some Time
Beats: Eh...He should of had more Producers Then Him and Dre, there decent but you get tired of them after awile
Flow: Alot of songs his flow was bad, he should flow like he flowed on spend some time
Chorus: Alot of them were Annoying, didnt really like alot of them
Lyrics- Some Songs were Good, Some lacked substance which was the majority

3/5 cause im being lenient
 12 years ago '04        #107
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
real talk>RULE>ENCORE
 11-03-2004, 10:21 PM         #108
yousoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have listened to this album all day, and it grew on me, i love this fu*kin album
 11-04-2004, 12:08 AM         #109
TNBT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give it a 4.

Pretty much what i expected.

Is it possible for Nate Dogg to fail on a chorus? The answer is no!
 11-04-2004, 12:45 AM         #110
jmt12856 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on rain man, eminem sounds exactly like that fat kid someone posted in the LMAO forum, rapping about his father and golden gooses and sh*t.

Anyone remember that?
 11-04-2004, 01:01 AM         #111
Real_Hip_Hop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is fu*king terrible lyric/beat wise
there are 4 good songs
Mosh
Yellow Brick Road
Toy Soldiers
Mockingbird

The rest are all completely and utterly horrible...Dont even deserve a half a mic outta a billion.
Ass like that has got to be one of the worst songs ever recorded in life.

On another note:
I dont consider this a musical album. Or at least not as much as I see it as a message and a breaking through of Eminem. As some of you might know, Eminem is a CIA/Illuminati slave. This is true, i a.ssure you. Around your 30's you start to break free (what ems doing now).
Yellow Brick Road is an Illuminati term talking about the process from being a baby to being a completely untraceable Illuminati Mind Controlled slave.
Toy Soldiers....Come the fu*k on...."Step by step we march" How much more of a break through line is that.
Mosh....He goes against Bush. Illuminati wanted Kerry To Win. Eminem is a slave...eminem tells people that bush is a bad man...people vote kerry......
Encore...he says hes leaving the game..

Eminem is going to fake his own death or be k!lled soon....within the next 5 years id say. This will most definately be his last album.
 12 years ago '04        #112
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,416 | Props total: 14 14
 tmed834 said:
apparently this website has a sh*tload of haters. how could u NOT like this. slim shady and marshall mathers was em being a pop rapper. The eminem show showed him as a true RAPPER. Ever since the release of that album, he's done ALOT hip-hop wise (50 Cent;producing jay,nas,pac;8 mile;exposing the source;avoiding too much press;etc.) Encore is a remarkable album and shows true talent. He really is the best lyricist if u think about it.

and if u guys prefer "The Carter" over this, don't even post an opinion about this album.

5/5
the carter sh*ts all over this album... you on somethin. i bought every em album but i be damned if i buy this trash. how is all this childish showing him as a true rapper?
 12 years ago '04        #113
West 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
 jmt12856 said:
on rain man, eminem sounds exactly like that fat kid someone posted in the LMAO forum, rapping about his father and golden gooses and sh*t.

Anyone remember that?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
he toootttaly sounds like it, em gonna get sued.hahahahhaha, fu*k, im sooo fu*king high and that is soo funnyy ..hahahahahhaha!! so true
 12 years ago '04        #114
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 12 years ago '04        #115
thaghost16 
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
he is talkiing about ja rule on toy soldier
 12 years ago '04        #116
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 330 330
So far 3/5. Not better than any of his previous three albums, but he does have some hot tracks......................
 12 years ago '04        #117
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,168 | Props total: 47 47
u cant blame the people who didnt kno sh*t about or even did not listen to rap , until eminem came to say its wak.

i think its wak....it has some hot songs....but overall that sh*t is weak.

fab sh*t is betta than this.

i hate to say it but rule sh*t seems better than this.

and yall need to stop sayin that he playin around......thats showin mad disrespect for the art. if he doesnt have anything else to say...JUST QUIT.
 11-04-2004, 07:55 AM         #118
pjmiller435 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this is just his "true" type of album where he speaks about everything he's been through, and yeah some goofy sh*t, but yellow brick road, toy soliders are hott tracks i think, Mosh is descent, more of a speaking album then a fiyyya album, 4/5, but Fabz album is pure fiyyya.
 12 years ago '04        #119
MrBeaN504 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 0 0
 ecresto said:
i think it doesnt live up to his full potential . its too silly sounding , puking , farting , talk n too much about gay sh*t & chris reeves .....coulda been better
lol i agree about the pukin and the farting and all but i like this album...i dont think its as good as the eminem show but i still like this sh*t
 11-04-2004, 09:20 AM         #120
Pleskot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After a couple listens, the songs seem to flow a lot better. Definitely worse than i expected, too many childish themes to the songs. He needs to get the emotional fire that he had from previous albums. A Overall 3.5/5
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy