Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

10-28-2005, 12:10 PM         #801
andy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

yo this album is hott check it out if think its hot yo give me some props. pce
 10-28-2005, 12:19 PM         #802
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^u dirtbomb a.ss bi*ch u straight jacked this sh*t...haha im playin yo everyone hit this kid up his rep points aint moving trying to get him into the jukebox...soundtrack im givin a 3.5/5
 10-28-2005, 03:21 PM         #803
Step 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Like Eminem But this album is fu*ked up. This Is Worst Album Of Em...
 10-28-2005, 03:40 PM         #804
Step 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Foesum-Perfection
Penalty Recordings/Big Beat Records

1.Introduction (featuring Lil Wayne)
2.The Ultimate Collaboration (featuring The Twinz)
3.In the Wind (What Goes Around)
4.Lil’ Somethin’ Somethin’
5.Who Got Game?
6.Runnin’ Game (featuring Bo-Roc of The Dove Shack)
7.Whowouldofevathought?
8.G-Skit
9.Just Get On Down (G-sh*t)
10.Listen to the Sound
11.Don’t Get It Twisted
12.Come Take a Ride
13.Who Got Your Back (featuring ALT, Wayniac and O Genius)
14.Some Things Never Change
 10-28-2005, 05:01 PM         #805
Cwood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the game's been missing....nuff said
 11 years ago '05        #806
DBiLL 1 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
4/5 deffinately meltin my speakers right now though.......lol
 10-28-2005, 05:45 PM         #807
Cyrano82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz should be the general of dipset NOT garbage cam... this mixtape just proves it once again
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

5 mics plain and simple
 10-28-2005, 06:12 PM         #808
bliss24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight.. crackk .

Last edited by bliss24; 10-29-2005 at 02:47 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #809
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
3 ..... nuttin specail a couple of tracks defently worth listening too but thats about it ...
 10-28-2005, 06:58 PM         #810
Dim Thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both albums are classics and I think Jay is a slightly more consistent emcee, but Illmatic is the greatest hip hop album ever. Every single track is quality...TIMELESS! I'mm off to go bump Illmatic right now...

11 years ago '04        #811
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,684 | Props total: 3 3
That really breaks it down. Props

Jamaro85 said:
Man, sh*t is kinda funny. I don't know how many people listened to RD when it actually came out, and how many seriously listen to it today man.

Honestly man, lets be real. If you want to compare these CDs from a rap perspective, who has the better flow, lyrics, creativity, intelligence; there is NO comparison between Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.

I have never heard cats even start mentioning these CDs in the same breath until the last 3-4 years.

Lets be real man, listen to Illmatic. Listen to the lyricism on that joint. It is just on some other level sh*t. Jay-Z's lyricism on RD is like elementary school compared to Illmatic. Now, I like Reasonable Doubt, but it's a good CD because of its songs. The beats and the songs on it, and what the songs are about.

Listen to his flow on RD; it doesn't even sound tight, and the way he tries to rhyme some of the words is completely lame. Listen to Illmatic and Nas was just WAY ahead of his time with his rapping ability.

Illmatic was way ahead of its time with how Nas was rapping on there; he really came out with some off the wall raps on that album. What did Jay-Z do on RD; he had some good songs, but his flow today is 20x better than it was then.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but Jay sounded like he just started rapping when he made RD. Listen to Brooklyn's Finest with Big; Big's flow sounds flawless compared to Jay's. Jay sounds like he's Big's son trying to learn how to rap compared to him.

If you like RD better than Illmatic please explain why. It just doesn't make any sense to me how you can put this ANYWHERE NEAR the level of an Illmatic. It's funny thats cats didn't even start doing this until the last couple of years too. When RD was fresh out cats knew that sh*t had nothing on Illmatic.

RD = a bunch of good songs; hooks, beats, and Jay raps about the hustle and the come up, it's cool. But his rapping ability on there is like elementary school compared to Nas' rapping ability on Illmatic.

Illmatic = rap classic. Almost every bar on there is perfection. Granted there are things that could've been better, he really outdid himself with this one.

Be real y'all. For people who think RD is better, how old are you / who is your favorite rapper / when did you first listen to RD / when did you begin to believe that it's better than Illmatic.
 11 years ago '04        #812
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,684 | Props total: 3 3
Really if someone told me that I couldnt listen to either one of these albums again I would go crazy. Being forced to choose I would have to pick Illmatic. I'm one of the biggest fans for both of these artists, and i'm critical of any and everything that they put out. So its safe to say that I have loved and hated both artists at some point for their musical output. But the poster I quoted pretty much broke it down. Illmatic changed the game, lyrically and visually. 19 year olds arent supposed to be able to do what Nas did, he was way ahead of his time. Reasonable Doubt is a classic but it wasnt perfect. You can have a classic that isnt a perfect 5. You can also get a 5 with a blip or two on your album but Illmatic was a 6 outta 5 and part of its appeal was that it was only 10 tracks, it left you wanting more and more. Illmatic, Low End Theory, and Paid In Full are probably the only perfect albums (In my humble opinion of course) that I have ever heard. I couldnt ask for any more on those albums so thats why they get a "6 outta 5". And finally.....................stop putting Nas and Jay-Z together man. 2 artists, 2 different types of music, etc. They had beef, they squashed it now, I hope this ends it. Now if they happen to do a song, ep or lp together then you can go and compare them again but until then please let this rest.
 10-28-2005, 09:08 PM         #813
Trillnigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fiya CD.
 11 years ago '05        #814
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,137 | Props total: 361 361
4.5 cant wait for the 22nd of nov. and he fu*king destroyed that encore beat
 11 years ago '05        #815
shady_404 
space
space
space
$299 | Props total: 0 0
Obie trice was totally slept on in 2003 because of 50 cent and the huge buzz around Get rich or die tryin. So head 2 head which one is beta??

1. Intro vs Average man

Not much competition here coz one was a skit and one was a track. Obie was nice on average man.

2. Cheers vs Wattup Gangsta

Wattup gangsta was a nice opening track for 50, nice hook and lyrics. Cheers was a nice track, but not as good. So its 50 here.

3. Got some teeth vs Patiently waiting

Obie's first mainstreem single, alrite hook but couldnt beat Em's verse on patiently waiting and the beat. 50 was nice but outshined by em. 50 here

4. Lady vs Many men

Lady is one of my favourite obie tracks, nice hook by eminem and good verses by obie. Good beat also. Many man was pretty average, nice hook by 50 but its obie here.

5. In da club vs Don't come down

In da club was the original 50 cent opener, a nice track with great production. Dont come down was deep, but in da club was one of the best bangas of 2003. 50 here

6. The set up vs High all the time

No contest - the set up had a nice beat and nice hook.

7. Bad bi*ch vs Heat

Timbo murdered this beat, obie rode this sh*t. Heat was an average song, nuttin spectacular. Obie wins this 1

8. sh*t hits the fan vs If i cant

A tough choice here.... this came down 2 lyrical content, and obie's 16 here was great, a nice addition 2 the first verse by dre. If i cant had a nice hook and beat but was lyrically average.

9. Follow my life vs Bloodhoud

No contest - follow my life was one of teh best songs on the album. Bloodhound was normal, nuttin specical. Obie again

10. We all die one day vs Back down

Dre's beat murdered this track, 50 was nice but we all die one day is my fav track on cheers. Eminem rips the beat and slaughters his feature spot. Obie was average but all together it was a gr8 track. Obie winz

11. Pimp vs Spread yo sh*t

Pimp here hands down, good beat by denaun here. spread yo sh*t wasn't a great track, the beat was so so and so was the rappin. 50 winz this 1

12. Like my style vs Look in my eyes

Up beat lyrics and flow by 50 won this one. One of the standout trax on get rich. 50 here

13. Hands on u vs poor lil rich

Both trax aint that great .... poor lil rich was marginally better.

14. Hoodrats vs 21 q's

21 question as 2 poppy, the hoodrats into was hilarious. Nice beat, nice hook by obie here. hoodrats wins

15. Oh vs Dont push me

Oh wins - ltitle contest. never really liked dont push me, beat wasnt great, eminem was nice but not a great track. Dre's porudciton on Oh and busta's hook was a good addition

16. Never forget ya vs gotta make it 2 heaven

Gotta make it 2 heaven has a really annoying hook. Both trax are pretty weak, but neva forget ya wasn't as bad as gotta make it 2 heaven.

17. Outro vs .......

Outro was a nice track, but it didnt count as 50's album didnt have a 17th track (besides wanksta but that was a bonus cut)

Final count :

Cheers = 10 , Get rich = 6

Last edited by shady_404; 10-29-2005 at 08:48 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #816
byrdoe 
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
fire....juelz is always bringin it
 10-29-2005, 11:17 AM         #817
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz should be the general of dipset NOT garbage cam... this mixtape just proves it once again
\
SMFH
 10-29-2005, 12:42 PM         #818
NnAiTnAjSa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im givin this a 4. Im not gonna say that this is better or worse than 1 or 2 because they all 3 on fire.
 11 years ago '05        #819
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,361 | Props total: 567 567
I give it a 4/5
 11 years ago '05        #820
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 0 0
 miketv4388 said:
at 5 mics...I suppose it's a classic to ya'll...on par with Illmatic, and The Infamous...ya'll dissapoint me...

you left out Lil' Kim
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy