Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #61
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
wow, this album isnt great at all, only 5 tracks im feeling. he trys to be funny at some times but comes off really dumb, glad i cancelled my preorder
 12 years ago '04        #62
double211 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 10 10
 SteveMachine said:
4/5 His Other Albums Are Way Betta, Eminem Needs To Go Back To How He Was On Infinite
What do you people want, first everybody is sayin that he needs 2 go back 2 his SSL style now he did this on Encore, now people are gonna say that he needs 2 get back 2 his Infinite style/time. Why not Eminem going back 2 his trailerpark time
 12 years ago '04        #63
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$972 | Props total: 0 0
 double211 said:
What do you people want, first everybody is sayin that he needs 2 go back 2 his SSL style now he did this on Encore, now people are gonna say that he needs 2 get back 2 his Infinite style/time. Why not Eminem going back 2 his trailerpark time
yup. Agreed. Nobody will ever be happy. ever. Haters will be haters. And d!ckryders will always love the c*ck.
 11-03-2004, 12:11 PM         #64
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will buy it as usual......Mockingbird is great. Toy soldiers gave me chills. Was one of my favorite movies and favorite songs along with a movie.
 11-03-2004, 12:31 PM         #65
SoFuYa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give it 4/5, because it could be better
 12 years ago '04        #66
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,513 | Props total: 2083 2083
All I Have 2 Say Is U Guys Consider Him To Be Top 5 In Rap History

Omg

Get The fu*k Outta Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

He Wack As fu*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just D/led And Deleted Terrible Album IT WAS Not One Song Was Hot

If U Want Real sh*t 2 Listen Check My Avatar Or My Sig

Cuz That sh*t Is Not Rap

Last edited by DJMAX041; 11-03-2004 at 12:59 PM..
 11-03-2004, 01:02 PM         #67
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at first listen, this is pretty poor. it's all over the place, it needs some direction. I agree that his out there with these sh*tty a.ss sound effects and crazy off-the-wall lyrics. If we're supposed to take him seriously, he's going to have to evolve on every subsequent album and he's just not doing that. I mean keeping the same generic single is garbage; you have enough of a fan base to experiment, do it.

Last edited by RobCrotch; 11-03-2004 at 01:05 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #68
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,318 | Props total: 2458 2458
em fell off...he keeps rappin like hes country or sumthin..bring it back to 8mile, this sh*t is WACCCK!
 12 years ago '04        #69
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
dude is a retard. but its hilarious, i give it a 3
 11-03-2004, 01:41 PM         #70
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its no more then a 3. If it wasn't Eminem's name on the cover it wouldn't sell.
 12 years ago '04        #71
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 6 6
JeeQ one name J.R..
VOTE OR DIE bi*chES

Every one rides em d!ck to do something short of what god couldn't do. Got damn just back away from the earphones if you don't like the music he's making. And please stop saying he's fell off no rapper that amount of skill just falls off

P.d!ckY FOR PRESIDENT

Last edited by lilwatt2004; 11-03-2004 at 01:53 PM..
 11-03-2004, 02:13 PM         #72
Korps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
About 4/5 Good Tracks... Album Has No Flow To The Way It's Put Together, Beats Are Okay... Em & Dre On Production Get Boring Tho... Too Much Singing... Still Got His Flow And Lyrical Skills I Reckon.. He Shows Them On About 4/5 Tracks But Not On The Rest...

I Gave It A 3/5

Room For Alot Of Improvment... It's Easy Listening Tho So It Breaks Even For Me.

Hoping This Is Fake But I Highly Doubt It... Ah Well... Ems Fallen Off/Sold Out... Jigga Man Has Left The Rap Game... Let's Hope The New Nas, Xzibit & Luda Makes Us Happy. :D

- Korps^
 11-03-2004, 02:18 PM         #73
InfiniteWisdom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is weak. Sorry I'm not a fan of Eminem, however that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge his talent. A wasted opportunity for him to slim down his songs and have a more mature piece of work. The album is inconsistent at the absolute best and if I wanted to hear bathroom humour for 70 minutes I'd revert to third grade behavior.
 12 years ago '04        #74
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 73 73
fire........
 12 years ago '04        #75
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
i dunno how some ppl could say that there are NO good tracks.. i mean the whole album is totally different compared to Eminem show, which i kno throws ppl off..

but songs like evil deeds, never enuff, yellow brick road, toy soldiers, mockingbird, mosh, spend some time, one shot 2 shot, all are pretty good...

so why hate. i can understand ppl not likin the other sh*t cuz how off the wall it is and the fact he duznt even rap on like 2 songs...
 11-03-2004, 02:43 PM         #76
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ there are some good tracks, half the cd is nice as hell. But i cant believe how many ppl are voting 5 which should be reserved for perfect classic cd's. Are these ppl saying that this cd is as good as Illmatic or The Black Album? It will stand the test of time and be listened to years from now?

Everyone mostly agrees that theres some good sh*t on here but its far from perfect, especially the middle of the cd, so how can u give it a perfect rating? I gave it a 3 although it's somewhere a 3.5. Don't give it a 5 just cause its Eminem or a "few" songs are fire.
 11-03-2004, 02:54 PM         #77
sicka-CeeMac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is really really deep, its definitely gonna grow on me. i feel that there were too many "silly" songs though. i think those will grow off me. some songs are classics though and absolutely amazing. i think that if a few of the silly ones were replaced with the songs on the bonus disc it wouldve been perfect though, do yall agree?

i think this track list would be classic, what do you guys think. as it is now 4/5

Replace:

Rain Man (such a good beat too what a shame)
Big Weenie
Ass Like That

with

the bonus disc

rickety d!ckeyt doc

peace
 11-03-2004, 03:04 PM         #78
strom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yea....em didnt come through on this.

De la soul - grind Date k!llS Eminem - Encore
 12 years ago '04        #79
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 73 73
apparently this website has a sh*tload of haters. how could u NOT like this. slim shady and marshall mathers was em being a pop rapper. The eminem show showed him as a true RAPPER. Ever since the release of that album, he's done ALOT hip-hop wise (50 Cent;producing jay,nas,pac;8 mile;exposing the source;avoiding too much press;etc.) Encore is a remarkable album and shows true talent. He really is the best lyricist if u think about it.

and if u guys prefer "The Carter" over this, don't even post an opinion about this album.

5/5
 12 years ago '04        #80
ICON 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 2 2
10/10 every track makes u listen! that tells me that its a 10. Normally u skip a track if your not connected with it.

10/10
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
182 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy