most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boxdens Dream Girl
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

09-08-2005, 12:57 PM         #541
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 certifiedplaya1 said:
itll be hotter than the rest of the stuff to come outta the south so far but it wont beat out late registration
are you sayin late registration was the best album of 2005? becuz i deleted that sh*t.... and there's lots of albums that dropped in 2005 that are better....

and i voted yes... even tho i'm not sure it will be the best of 2005

but chamillionaire = the future
 09-08-2005, 01:05 PM         #542
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave it a 3.... eminem is still mad lyrical on this album but the content is a fukin joke.... he needs to step his game up on his next album (if/when he makes it)
 11 years ago '05        #543
MATIX 
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 27 27
dam it got me all excited
 11 years ago '05        #544
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 certifiedplaya1 said:
itll be hotter than the rest of the stuff to come outta the south so far but it wont beat out late registration

no it won't. if project pat drop and a new 3-6 drop it wont be better, and it wont be better than young jeezy. but don't sleep though cham is vicious, and wtf does late registration have to do with anything that comes out in the south??? kanye is east coast slim in case you forgot

Last edited by mistadontplay; 09-08-2005 at 01:52 PM..
 09-08-2005, 05:57 PM         #545
BX Resident 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was weak
 09-08-2005, 06:18 PM         #546
WiseWordzSpoken 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Had Made The Best Of Em And I Was Expecting Alot From It But After A Couple Of Tracks I Couldn't Listen No More He Still My Fav White Boy Everybody Has Had A Bad LP
 11 years ago '05        #547
renagade281 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,149 | Props total: 0 0
i believe it will be better than jeezy's album if not, then it will be just as good, ya'll just wait. the ppl that are sayin cham aint that good,, have u ever heard his flow over that victory beat? i aint heard no one flow like that in years
 11 years ago '04        #548
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,649 | Props total: 4183 4183
 certifiedplaya1 said:
it wont beat out late registration
any one of Chamillionaire's mixtapes >>>>>>> Late Registration

Kanye is the most overrated rapper, perhaps ever. damn media.
 11 years ago '04        #549
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know i think that bun-b will blow this one and kanye's out the water
 11 years ago '05        #550
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,468 | Props total: 168 168
It won't be the BEST album of da year cuz Kanye and Common k!lled it for Albums of da Year.......but it will be da best SOUTH album, he's da best outta da whole H-Town, even betta den Slim Thug..........Cham is da future and it's his time
 09-09-2005, 08:14 AM         #551
Wally 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waiting For The Album To Give A Verdict

Last edited by Wally; 09-09-2005 at 08:14 AM..
 09-09-2005, 08:21 AM         #552
krzyboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AiRDoGG923 said:
man the second i saw the subject, i rushed to the jukebox and looked for it. lol. i thought it was leaked already. damn

i did the same fu*kin thing an came in here to see a ? wtf
 11 years ago '05        #553
Trakboy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,587 | Props total: 281 281
I Think That Album Would Not Flop
 11 years ago '04        #554
texasmadeg 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 3 3
i really want yall to understand no matter where yall comin from chamillionaireis the hardest rap act out of houston the only other people that goes as hard as cham that dont get as much national respect yet because they don't have a major album is k!lla kyleon from bosshogg outlawz 50/50 twin from chamillitary and slim thug from bosshogg outlawz yall listen to too much commercial rappers and put real n*ggaz in the same category october 25 everyone will finally see what houston is really about when sound of revenge drops cause honestly i read all yall post and unless you've followed chamillionaire since day 1 when he was on swisha house you'll never understand..yall will just keep shouting out who....dike jones//and be star struck by paul wall's teeth...gimmicks know that people's champ sucks he didnt even diss chamillionaire as much as chamillionaire dissed him and he didnt because he knows lyrically he wont hang with chamillionaire.....everyone knows that face facts...i work at a music store in fact chamillionaire always shout out that i work at so i ride for that n*gga 100% of the way go bootleg that peoples champ album....support the real and seperate the gimmicks from n*ggas that actually talk about sh*t when they rap

Last edited by texasmadeg; 09-09-2005 at 03:11 PM..
 09-09-2005, 03:12 PM         #555
bake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This will probably be the hottest album all year, that song he has with Stat Quo over the 50 cent beat is incredible
 09-09-2005, 03:13 PM         #556
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasmadeg said:
i really want yall to understand no matter where yall comin from chamillionaireis the hardest rap act out of houston the only other people that goes as hard as cham that dont get as much national respect yet because they don't have a major album is k!lla kyleon from bosshogg outlawz 50/50 twin from chamillitary and slim thug from bosshogg outlawz yall listen to too much commercial rappers and put real n*ggaz in the same category october 25 everyone will finally see what houston is really about when sound of revenge drops cause honestly i read all yall post and unless you've followed chamillionaire since day 1 when he was on swisha house you'll never understand..yall will just keep shouting out who....dike jones//and be star struck by paul wall's teeth...gimmicks know that people's champ sucks he didnt even diss chamillionaire as much as chamillionaire dissed him and he didnt because he knows lyrically he wont hang with chamillionaire.....everyone knows that face facts...i work at a music store in fact chamillionaire always shout out that i work at so i ride for that n*gga 100% of the way go bootleg that peoples champ album....support the real and seperate the gimmicks from n*ggas that actually talk about sh*t when they rap
:applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #557
renagade281 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,149 | Props total: 0 0
 texasmadeg said:
man i give u props for that.. that aint notin for the truth,, i been down wit cham since he was no body, i remember goin to parties when cham was just rappin in cyphers in da circles.. now he doin it big on bet n sh*t
 09-10-2005, 12:07 AM         #558
FutureThrowback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cham is my man, I think TSOR will be a dope album
but iunno about it bein the best album of 05
but im definitely expectin big things from dude
Texas is definitely in the buildin people!!
 11 years ago '04        #559
AK-19 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 0 0
straight garbage,eminem fell the fu*k off

2/5
 09-10-2005, 01:20 PM         #560
Bloodline213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't about it being the best release of the year, but hopefully it'll be straight fire. I'm definitely lookin' forward to hearin the track with Bun B, Krayzie Bone and Lil Wayne.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Luke Cage's Opening Credits Are Just as Awesome as You Thought They'd Be
37 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy