squad up!

Eminem - Encore (2004)

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.82%
2 377 13.78%
3 697 25.48%
4 592 21.64%
5 692 25.29%
Voters: 2736. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 05:05 AM         #781
debo the Giant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was pure commercial garbage made to sell to 12yr old girls shame on him, he keeps on putting crap like this out and he gonna be workin at the mall as santa claus havin the 12yr old grls he marketed this cd to sittin on his lap.

10-27-2005, 07:09 AM         #782
DaKing08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gave it a 4 cd had some tight songs on it like make it work ft jeezy and wayne and that murder murder

13 years ago '04        #783
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 17 17
i give it a 4, sh*t is tight, i'm a dipset fan and they always bring heat and them samples be fiyah too, them heatmaker n*ggas be layin it down

Back Like Cook Crack Vol .3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Get Rich or Die Tryin Soundtrack

Real Talk bi*ches

13 years ago '05        #784
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
5 - another solid showing for Juelz, can't wait for WTGBM

13 years ago '05        #785
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,561 | Props total: 154 154
i can't vote. both have sh*t that make them hot. its 2 equally classic debut albums

10-27-2005, 08:47 AM         #786
GL-Style 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This isn't that hard...Illmatic is better...

10-27-2005, 09:13 AM         #787
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4--too many tracks i been heard, but he picked ill beats to spit on, this made me look forward to the album even more

10-27-2005, 09:57 AM         #788
JYoungworld1203 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is crackmatic

10-27-2005, 10:16 AM         #789
hearmeout 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
feelin a 4

10-27-2005, 10:26 AM         #790
Soulo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give it a 2.5, i wasnt that impressed, juelz mixtape aint messin with styles p's ghost in the machine, word up

10-27-2005, 12:34 PM         #791
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot mixtape definetly enjoyed... anybody got a good pic of the cover i m already pushin these

10-27-2005, 01:02 PM         #792
wtfrappersk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought this album was crack except for a couple tracks but does anybody know who the fu*k Rab is?

P.S. Anybody realize that Lil' Waynes on another track other then How To Make That Crack

10-27-2005, 01:33 PM         #793
Jawaters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought the album was hott.....yea some of the songs sound stupid but thas his style ya know?

10-27-2005, 03:34 PM         #794
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is fu*king crazy tight

10-27-2005, 08:09 PM         #795
gottreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not his best

10-28-2005, 08:39 AM         #796
r8frazer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz

13 years ago '05        #797
bigbeats 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

snoop dogs first and best cd. this album is a freaking classic what chall thank

PROP me PLEASE and ill prop u

Last edited by bigbeats; 10-28-2005 at 09:30 AM..

10-28-2005, 12:10 PM         #798
andy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

yo this album is hott check it out if think its hot yo give me some props. pce

10-28-2005, 12:19 PM         #799
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^u dirtbomb a.ss bi*ch u straight jacked this sh*t...haha im playin yo everyone hit this kid up his rep points aint moving trying to get him into the jukebox...soundtrack im givin a 3.5/5

10-28-2005, 03:21 PM         #800
Step 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Like Eminem But this album is fu*ked up. This Is Worst Album Of Em...

10-28-2005, 03:40 PM         #801
Step 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Foesum-Perfection
Penalty Recordings/Big Beat Records

1.Introduction (featuring Lil Wayne)
2.The Ultimate Collaboration (featuring The Twinz)
3.In the Wind (What Goes Around)
4.Lil’ Somethin’ Somethin’
5.Who Got Game?
6.Runnin’ Game (featuring Bo-Roc of The Dove Shack)
7.Whowouldofevathought?
8.G-Skit
9.Just Get On Down (G-sh*t)
10.Listen to the Sound
11.Don’t Get It Twisted
12.Come Take a Ride
13.Who Got Your Back (featuring ALT, Wayniac and O Genius)
14.Some Things Never Change

10-28-2005, 05:01 PM         #802
Cwood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the game's been missing....nuff said

10-28-2005, 05:15 PM         #803
DBiLL 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5 deffinately meltin my speakers right now though.......lol

10-28-2005, 05:45 PM         #804
Cyrano82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz should be the general of dipset NOT garbage cam... this mixtape just proves it once again
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

5 mics plain and simple

10-28-2005, 06:12 PM         #805
bliss24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight.. crackk .

Last edited by bliss24; 10-29-2005 at 02:47 AM..

13 years ago '05        #806
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$906 | Props total: 1 1
3 ..... nuttin specail a couple of tracks defently worth listening too but thats about it ...

10-28-2005, 06:58 PM         #807
Dim Thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both albums are classics and I think Jay is a slightly more consistent emcee, but Illmatic is the greatest hip hop album ever. Every single track is quality...TIMELESS! I'mm off to go bump Illmatic right now...

13 years ago '04        #808
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
That really breaks it down. Props

Jamaro85 said
Man, sh*t is kinda funny. I don't know how many people listened to RD when it actually came out, and how many seriously listen to it today man.

Honestly man, lets be real. If you want to compare these CDs from a rap perspective, who has the better flow, lyrics, creativity, intelligence; there is NO comparison between Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.

I have never heard cats even start mentioning these CDs in the same breath until the last 3-4 years.

Lets be real man, listen to Illmatic. Listen to the lyricism on that joint. It is just on some other level sh*t. Jay-Z's lyricism on RD is like elementary school compared to Illmatic. Now, I like Reasonable Doubt, but it's a good CD because of its songs. The beats and the songs on it, and what the songs are about.

Listen to his flow on RD; it doesn't even sound tight, and the way he tries to rhyme some of the words is completely lame. Listen to Illmatic and Nas was just WAY ahead of his time with his rapping ability.

Illmatic was way ahead of its time with how Nas was rapping on there; he really came out with some off the wall raps on that album. What did Jay-Z do on RD; he had some good songs, but his flow today is 20x better than it was then.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but Jay sounded like he just started rapping when he made RD. Listen to Brooklyn's Finest with Big; Big's flow sounds flawless compared to Jay's. Jay sounds like he's Big's son trying to learn how to rap compared to him.

If you like RD better than Illmatic please explain why. It just doesn't make any sense to me how you can put this ANYWHERE NEAR the level of an Illmatic. It's funny thats cats didn't even start doing this until the last couple of years too. When RD was fresh out cats knew that sh*t had nothing on Illmatic.

RD = a bunch of good songs; hooks, beats, and Jay raps about the hustle and the come up, it's cool. But his rapping ability on there is like elementary school compared to Nas' rapping ability on Illmatic.

Illmatic = rap classic. Almost every bar on there is perfection. Granted there are things that could've been better, he really outdid himself with this one.

Be real y'all. For people who think RD is better, how old are you / who is your favorite rapper / when did you first listen to RD / when did you begin to believe that it's better than Illmatic.

13 years ago '04        #809
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Really if someone told me that I couldnt listen to either one of these albums again I would go crazy. Being forced to choose I would have to pick Illmatic. I'm one of the biggest fans for both of these artists, and i'm critical of any and everything that they put out. So its safe to say that I have loved and hated both artists at some point for their musical output. But the poster I quoted pretty much broke it down. Illmatic changed the game, lyrically and visually. 19 year olds arent supposed to be able to do what Nas did, he was way ahead of his time. Reasonable Doubt is a classic but it wasnt perfect. You can have a classic that isnt a perfect 5. You can also get a 5 with a blip or two on your album but Illmatic was a 6 outta 5 and part of its appeal was that it was only 10 tracks, it left you wanting more and more. Illmatic, Low End Theory, and Paid In Full are probably the only perfect albums (In my humble opinion of course) that I have ever heard. I couldnt ask for any more on those albums so thats why they get a "6 outta 5". And finally.....................stop putting Nas and Jay-Z together man. 2 artists, 2 different types of music, etc. They had beef, they squashed it now, I hope this ends it. Now if they happen to do a song, ep or lp together then you can go and compare them again but until then please let this rest.

10-28-2005, 09:08 PM         #810
Trillnigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fiya CD.

Home      

top in section
online now  28
21 comments
top in movies
top in section
online now  42
34 comments
top in sports
top in section
online now  13
27 comments
top in tech

most viewed right now
online now  54
but the girl on the right can get it!!!!
89 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside Mia Upper - PAWG
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside Kevin Gates beef and persona explained........
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Beyonce's ex drummer: She practices extreme witchcraft and casts spells
95 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Sep 21 - Amazon reportedly plants fake packages as a trap for drivers
69 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
NBA YOOO JIMMY BUTLER gets EXPOSED OFFICIALLY for SLEEPING with KAT GIRLFRIEND..
75 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Everybody will be able to get the Yeezy 350 V2 Triple White
56 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside New Chucky First Look Photo from Child’s Play Remake Released