Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
296 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
130 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

10 years ago '04        #2641
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,327 | Props total: 3 3
 ohiostate7 said:
only heard 6 songs so far i give it a 5
 10 years ago '05        #2642
The Hurt 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 0 0
 Make_a_WIsh said:
yo isnt there just 5 tracks out?

how can u rate?

^^^^^^^^^^^point exactly
 10 years ago '04        #2643
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
wow ... very impressive !! easy 5 ... easily tops anything g units dropped in the last 2 years or more !!
 10 years ago '05        #2644
Fresh Whyte|B 826 heat pts826
space
space
$41,107 | Props total: 11707 11707
FULL Album Aint Even Leak and n*ggas Hungry To Be The First To Post This Thread In Here....
 10 years ago '04        #2645
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,193 | Props total: 9 9
what is ur favorite song!?

Last edited by DaLonStyliciouz; 10-30-2006 at 07:45 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #2646
whiz 
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 0 0
easily, Ol' English
 10 years ago '04        #2647
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,318 | Props total: 2453 2453
its too hard to vote, i like em all..seriously i wasnt expecting it to be this good but every song is heat..got to give it to him, he actually did it without 50 and dre..
 10 years ago '04        #2648
SeMe 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 5 5
ONE NIGHT...sh*ts the illest track to me by far...i mean the beat is a monster by itself and then the sh*t game spits is on some sh*t that i'd never expect from him.
 10 years ago '04        #2649
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 44 44
 SeMe said:
ONE NIGHT...sh*ts the illest track to me by far...i mean the beat is a monster by itself and then the sh*t game spits is on some sh*t that i'd never expect from him.
yessir, thats my fav track, itd be on some like father like son sh*t from his first album
 10-30-2006, 08:45 PM         #2650
fr0st03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a gunit fan but games owns g unit this album is another classic. 50 didnt have 2 classic albums. 50s first album was great ... 2nd album was not to great GAme 1st album better than yayo and banks 1st combined games second album better than 50s and banks 2nd album combined :applause:

any body feel in different.
prop me if u feel me
 10 years ago '04        #2651
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,193 | Props total: 9 9
i feel u ....propz,

lol!
 10 years ago '04        #2652
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,684 | Props total: 3 3
someone delete this
 11-01-2006, 01:39 PM         #2653
DUCKDOLLAS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i get websites of free mixtape download sites that are not dj downloadz and dat piff
 10 years ago '06        #2654
moses1984 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 1 1
are you guys gettin tired of hearing DJ's shout out on mixtapes? some of em are koo but some are ridiculous. who do you guys think does the best job at DJ'ing. please post and show me some PROPS PLEASE! i'll prop you back asap
 10 years ago '04        #2655
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$818 | Props total: 18 18
Posted this in another thread tell me what u think?
what if him soundin like dre was the whole album's gimmick for "the doctor's advocate" ? sounds stupid i know but its like that ali vegas song where he impersonates the different rappers voices n styles that people say he sounds like. so to make this album a dr. dre influenced album game made it to where he rapped like dre, the beats sounded like dre, and like dre's spirit was still intertwined in the album. its like rock albums. when bands make their albums they are inspired from other great rock albums like queen or ziggy stardust or green day. and their album ends up soundin alike but great in their own way. i still havent heard this album but i think that this might be a concept album to where games like. ok, if dre doesnt want to be in this album, im gonna make him be in this album whether he likes it or not. ima sound like him, have beats that sound like his and itll be just like a dre produced album but without dre anywhere in the picture. smart move i think.
<b>*SO TO CUT TO THE CHASE*</b>
Doctor's Advocate basically says. "Ok if Dre Doesnt want to have anything to do with this album, I'm gonna make this the MOST DR. DRE sounding record ever!!! So regardless whether he did anything for it or not, It's still a Dre-ish record. And that is the Doctor's Advocate
Definition of Advocate: a person who speaks or writes in support or defense of a person, cause, etc. So obviously in this album form. The lyrics, flow, beats, and theme of the overall album is a Dr. Dre album. Even tho Dre isnt officially on it. You get me? Props please?
 10 years ago '05        #2656
DaveDeeSeaTown 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 30 30
good theory
 10 years ago '05        #2657
Nyse03 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,746 | Props total: 1346 1346
Makes sense when u look at it dat way fam
 10 years ago '04        #2658
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
i still havent heard the leaked version yet. prop me please for my theory
 10 years ago '04        #2659
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
lol for all of u who actually picked the whole "is this the game on boxden just promoting his album" u guys are crazy lol i just put that to be funny. but iight to each is own!
 11-02-2006, 12:58 PM         #2660
khorereezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think people are not understanding, especially u east coast people, that this album is what west coast is supposed to sound like. Just cause he doesnt use bi words that obody nderstands doesnt mean he cant rap. We dont care about all those deep issuespapoose and all them be talkin about. Whens the last time u heard someone bumpin papoose or jae mills or mobb deep in a impala or nova or big body car on rims. U don't. Game gave the west coast what everyone has been missin. Go listen to old eazy-e albums. Go listen toold ice cube albums. Go listen to nwa albums. Paris warren-g, g-funk all that old stuff and u will give it 5 mics or even more, and ull understand it better and like it. Its all about the mentality thing where u can kick back and listen to it. If he wanted to appeal to u people on the east coast, he'd throw some material that he puts on his mixtapes. Thats what his mixtapes are for. For the east. this album isd for the west. He brought the west coast back, thats all he wanted not the east coast midwest, sout and the rest of the nation. U people are idiots.

P.S....Why u think he threw nate dogg on a song and not akon. West Coast album...Not for anybody else:)

Last edited by khorereezy; 11-02-2006 at 01:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago