Eminem - Encore (2004)

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.82%
2 377 13.78%
3 697 25.48%
4 592 21.64%
5 692 25.29%
Voters: 2736. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #2641
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
someone delete this
 11-01-2006, 01:39 PM         #2642
DUCKDOLLAS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i get websites of free mixtape download sites that are not dj downloadz and dat piff
 12 years ago '06        #2643
moses1984 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 240 240
are you guys gettin tired of hearing DJ's shout out on mixtapes? some of em are koo but some are ridiculous. who do you guys think does the best job at DJ'ing. please post and show me some PROPS PLEASE! i'll prop you back asap
 12 years ago '04        #2644
DavidMSaze 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 204 204
Posted this in another thread tell me what u think?
what if him soundin like dre was the whole album's gimmick for "the doctor's advocate" ? sounds stupid i know but its like that ali vegas song where he impersonates the different rappers voices n styles that people say he sounds like. so to make this album a dr. dre influenced album game made it to where he rapped like dre, the beats sounded like dre, and like dre's spirit was still intertwined in the album. its like rock albums. when bands make their albums they are inspired from other great rock albums like queen or ziggy stardust or green day. and their album ends up soundin alike but great in their own way. i still havent heard this album but i think that this might be a concept album to where games like. ok, if dre doesnt want to be in this album, im gonna make him be in this album whether he likes it or not. ima sound like him, have beats that sound like his and itll be just like a dre produced album but without dre anywhere in the picture. smart move i think.
<b>*SO TO CUT TO THE CHASE*</b>
Doctor's Advocate basically says. "Ok if Dre Doesnt want to have anything to do with this album, I'm gonna make this the MOST DR. DRE sounding record ever!!! So regardless whether he did anything for it or not, It's still a Dre-ish record. And that is the Doctor's Advocate
Definition of Advocate: a person who speaks or writes in support or defense of a person, cause, etc. So obviously in this album form. The lyrics, flow, beats, and theme of the overall album is a Dr. Dre album. Even tho Dre isnt officially on it. You get me? Props please?
 12 years ago '05        #2645
DaveDeeSeaTown 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 60 60
good theory
 12 years ago '05        #2646
Nyse03 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,596 | Props total: 3378 3378
Makes sense when u look at it dat way fam
 12 years ago '04        #2647
DavidMSaze 1 heat pts
space
space
space
i still havent heard the leaked version yet. prop me please for my theory
 12 years ago '04        #2648
DavidMSaze 1 heat pts
space
space
space
lol for all of u who actually picked the whole "is this the game on boxden just promoting his album" u guys are crazy lol i just put that to be funny. but iight to each is own!
 11-02-2006, 12:58 PM         #2649
khorereezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think people are not understanding, especially u east coast people, that this album is what west coast is supposed to sound like. Just cause he doesnt use bi words that obody nderstands doesnt mean he cant rap. We dont care about all those deep issuespapoose and all them be talkin about. Whens the last time u heard someone bumpin papoose or jae mills or mobb deep in a impala or nova or big body car on rims. U don't. Game gave the west coast what everyone has been missin. Go listen to old eazy-e albums. Go listen toold ice cube albums. Go listen to nwa albums. Paris warren-g, g-funk all that old stuff and u will give it 5 mics or even more, and ull understand it better and like it. Its all about the mentality thing where u can kick back and listen to it. If he wanted to appeal to u people on the east coast, he'd throw some material that he puts on his mixtapes. Thats what his mixtapes are for. For the east. this album isd for the west. He brought the west coast back, thats all he wanted not the east coast midwest, sout and the rest of the nation. U people are idiots.

P.S....Why u think he threw nate dogg on a song and not akon. West Coast album...Not for anybody else:)

Last edited by khorereezy; 11-02-2006 at 01:18 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #2650
DavidMSaze 1 heat pts
space
space
space
i dont really understand what that last post had to do with my thread but thanks for the post?
 11-03-2006, 01:45 AM         #2651
cv837 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big L.....1 ALBUM....BEST RAPPER EVER????
 11-04-2006, 09:19 AM         #2652
rebelus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Game: The more that I listen to The Game, the more that I have learned that he is obseased with Dr Dre. I have studied his new album which is a fearly good album considering how much garbage is out there today. But the biggest thing that I noticed is that The Game says Dre, NWA, and anything that relates to that in every single song on his album. If you go back and listen to his first album, he does the same thing. Every song he has Dre's name in his mouth.

So what I want to know is why?
Why are you using a dudes name in every single song?
Why are you trying so hard to keep ties to a dude who dropped you from his label cause you talk to damn much?
Why are you trying to be so gangsta when O G's from Compton never even heard of you before?
Why are you sounding exactly like Dre on like 3- 4 tracks?
Why Why Why is what I would like to know.

Prop me on this one because besides there being no Dre, no 50, I think this is what will hurt his album a lot.
 11-04-2006, 09:26 AM         #2653
rebelus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to start a forum about why The Game got dropped from Aftermath. The reason, well if you think about it The Game had a beef war with G-unit for over a year now and wouldn't stop. He made that beef into his whole career and pretty much k!lled G-Unit. But what The Game was really doing was k!lling the money that was coming into Dr Dre and Eminems pocket. 50 cent and G-unit where moving units like crazy, they were a money making machine. Now if you own a label and someone on your label was interferring with your income and how you eat, what are you going to do?
 11-05-2006, 12:30 PM         #2654
lilnezzy03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paris Hilton will reportedly appear in the 2007 Guinness Book of World Records as "The World's Most Overrated Person."

this one, seems pretty true
 12 years ago '05        #2655
roenomuzak 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
This is not in any order but they are the best so far from top to bottom.

Ludacris-Release Therapy
Obie Trice-Second Rounds On Me
Rick Ross-Port Of Miami
T.I.-King
Trae-Restless
Busta Rhymes-The Big Bang
Lupe Fiasco-Food & Liquor
Field Mob-Light Poles & Pine Trees
Birdman & Lil Wayne- Like Father Like Son
Ghostface k!llah-Fishscale

Doctors' Advocate, Kingdom Come, The Blue Carpet Treatment & The Inspiration:Thug Motivation 102 are the next to shape what has been a
strong year for albums.
 12 years ago '05        #2656
roenomuzak 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
This is not in any order but they are the best so far from top to bottom.

Ludacris-Release Therapy
Obie Trice-Second Rounds On Me
Rick Ross-Port Of Miami
T.I.-King
Trae-Restless
Busta Rhymes-The Big Bang
Lupe Fiasco-Food & Liquor
Field Mob-Light Poles & Pine Trees
Birdman & Lil Wayne- Like Father Like Son
Ghostface k!llah-Fishscale

Doctors' Advocate, Kingdom Come, The Blue Carpet Treatment & The Inspiration:Thug Motivation 102 are the next to shape what has been a
strong year for albums.
 12 years ago '05        #2657
matt8301 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
where's method man? boot camp click?.....better redo that list!
 11-05-2006, 04:12 PM         #2658
Ucan Getitslow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

had to put a link up delete if not interewsting
 11-05-2006, 08:31 PM         #2659
lilnezzy03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ciara took a 45-minute, paparazzi inflated, interview with MTV. They asked her questions like, "Whn will your album drop"? and "What is it about"?.
"Ciara:The Evolution has been pushed back 4 weeks due to the release of the Game's "Doctor's Advocate".
They want sales to weaken before Ciara's album drops December 5th via JLG/LaFace recording group. It was originally scheduled to be released November 14th, co-incidentally the same day game's album drops. His album is expected to sell 900,000+ in the first week

Ciara is a smart, she knows what's up.

Source
:
 11-05-2006, 08:35 PM         #2660
lilnezzy03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe it he looks up to the Carter.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She f*cked it!
64 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Aug 18 - 25 People Shot in 14 hours within the Wonderful & Beautiful city of C..
93 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Punjabi Indian THOT Thinks She Look Like Rihanna... But Do She???
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Na.... Madden 19 is trash. Look @ this sh-t
67 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Netflix Originals That Will Blow You Away In 2019
40 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Janet Hubert to Will Smith “Welcome to my butcher block”
91 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rare Breeds PPV Press Conference: Murda Mook vs Aye Verb (Battle Rap)
459 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Steve Harvey Speaks On why he doesn’t smoke weed
171 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy