Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
245 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek mill just signed a new Ghostwriter.....
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

10-02-2006, 09:47 AM         #2541
n1xyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lloyd*
 10-02-2006, 09:48 AM         #2542
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Yeah, I think Lloyd Banks was kinda aiming for more maturity with this joint. I mean look at the album cover. Looks like he trying to be on some Grown man sh*t. I don't know if that'll sell though...
thatd be cool if there was anything in the album regarding growing up/maturing

its just freestyles over new beats with gay hooks
 10 years ago '05        #2543
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 2074 2074
"BUT scarface's flow is nasty...he def takes the award for best verse on the album..."

Yo...I like Scarface, but he had the worst flow on the whole fu*kin song. HE threw the sh*t off. What's wrong with you? What are you listening for?

"One Night Stand' (4/5) this isnt a bad song at all" Yo that sh*t was the worst song on the album. The beat is lazy, the flow is lazy, the lyrics were lazy, THE CHORUS WAS TERRIBLE.

What are you hearin? I wouldn't listen to you're critique if I was someone who hadn't heard it, cause from the looks of it you like wack sh*t. The only song I agree with you on is "Help". I guess that joint is just undeniable.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 10-02-2006 at 09:58 AM..
 10-02-2006, 10:02 AM         #2544
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
"BUT scarface's flow is nasty...he def takes the award for best verse on the album..."

Yo...I like Scarface, but he had the worst flow on the whole fu*kin song. HE threw the sh*t off. What's wrong with you? What are you listening for?

"One Night Stand' (4/5) this isnt a bad song at all" Yo that sh*t was the worst song on the album. The beat is lazy, the flow is lazy, the lyrics were lazy, THE CHORUS WAS TERRIBLE.

What are you hearin? I wouldn't listen to you're critique if I was someone who hadn't heard it, cause from the looks of it you like wack sh*t. The only song I agree with you on is "Help". I guess that joint is just undeniable.
the fu*k are you smoking scarface stole the show, he k!lled the sh*t, thats his trademark flow....i listen for good lines and good flow and he had both... i think your crazy... you need to re listen to that sh*t, his verse is sick

and one night stand i said the hook was cookie cutter and i dunno i just feklt bad i guess i couldn't say every song was wack... it at least made me bob my head a lil.. there was def songs i liked alot less

Last edited by DJ1Mic-KingOfPA; 10-02-2006 at 10:08 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #2545
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
the fu*k are you smoking scarface stole the show, he k!lled the sh*t, thats his trademark flow....

and one night stand i said the hook was cookie cutter and i dunno i just feklt bad i guess i couldn't say every song was wack... it at least made me bob my head a lil.. there was def songs i liked alot less
HELL NO...plus you said "he shoudla just left rakim go on the hook, the sh*ts hot... the beat is pretty cool"

Mannnnnnnn...that sh*t was wack too. Rakim ON A HOOK??? Where's his verse at?? That sh*t was a waste of time and space. He could've replaced that with something from "The Big Withdrawal". But I'll give him propz just cause he tried to keep it fresh.
 10-02-2006, 10:15 AM         #2546
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
HELL NO...plus you said "he shoudla just left rakim go on the hook, the sh*ts hot... the beat is pretty cool"

Mannnnnnnn...that sh*t was wack too. Rakim ON A HOOK??? Where's his verse at?? That sh*t was a waste of time and space. He could've replaced that with something from "The Big Withdrawal". But I'll give him propz just cause he tried to keep it fresh.
u misunderstood what i meant, i meant banks shouldn't have rap'd on the hook 2, it should have just been rakim.. he managed to fu*k up rakim's hook.... lol

a rakim verse > banks career IMO
 10-02-2006, 10:17 AM         #2547
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rakim's cut up for the hook > banks career
 10 years ago '05        #2548
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
rakim's cut up for the hook > banks career
See now you just hating...definitely can't respect your opinion.
 10-02-2006, 10:25 AM         #2549
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
See now you just hating...definitely can't respect your opinion.
i wasn't being that serious dawg, just making a point

either way, what the hell are we f!ghting about, do either us even like the album on the whole?

Last edited by DJ1Mic-KingOfPA; 10-02-2006 at 10:26 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #2550
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
u misunderstood what i meant, i meant banks shouldn't have rap'd on the hook 2, it should have just been rakim.. he managed to fu*k up rakim's hook.... lol

a rakim verse > banks career IMO
AND YOUR'E MISUNDERSTANDING PERIOD...RAKIM'S HOOK WAS WACK.
 10 years ago '05        #2551
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
i wasn't being that serious dawg, just making a point
It's all good.
 10-02-2006, 10:30 AM         #2552
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
AND YOUR'E MISUNDERSTANDING PERIOD...RAKIM'S HOOK WAS WACK.
i disagree but not enough to argue about it.. so maybe i'm starting to lean your way on that one... but one night stand i just listened agian... and yes the hook is wack, the beat is weak, but banks flow actually matches the beat, and thats more than i can say for 5 or 6 other songs, and thats why i gave that song a lil dap... but u act like i gave it a sterling review or something... i like how u just take excepts out and criticze instead of the whole thought...
 10-02-2006, 10:31 AM         #2553
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least we both agree help is the only good song really

i think its funny we're f!ghting over which songs were worse
 10 years ago '05        #2554
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
i disagree but not enough to argue about it.. so maybe i'm starting to lean your way on that one... but one night stand i just listened agian... and yes the hook is wack, the beat is weak, but banks flow actually matches the beat, and thats more than i can say for 5 or 6 other songs, and thats why i gave that song a lil dap... but u act like i gave it a sterling review or something... i like how u just take excepts out and criticze instead of the whole thought...
Naw, it would seem that you would use that same logic for hotter songs but you didn't. So that just let's me know your taste in music. I mean you said it yourself "but one night stand i just listened agian... and yes the hook is wack, the beat is weak, but banks flow actually matches the beat"

If his flow matches with everything else that's WEAK/WACK then wouldn't that make it a WACK song, but instead you gave 4/5
 10-02-2006, 10:42 AM         #2555
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Naw, it would seem that you would use that same logic for hotter songs but you didn't. So that just let's me know your taste in music. I mean you said it yourself "but one night stand i just listened agian... and yes the hook is wack, the beat is weak, but banks flow actually matches the beat"

If his flow matches with everything else that's WEAK/WACK then wouldn't that make it a WACK song, but instead you gave 4/5
i felt bad... i gave alot of songs 1/5 and 2/5's... if i changed it to a 2, would that make you happy?
 10-02-2006, 10:42 AM         #2556
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima give this jawn a 3.5 or 4/5, due to tracks like "Ice Man" etcccc....he be on some STUPID sh*t on those tracks

1st album could be considered somewhat a CLASSIC!!!

but this release is nothing but AVERAGE........but i liked how Banks kept it GUTTER,

most dudes would have SOLD-OUT if they got money like "HIM"
 10-02-2006, 10:46 AM         #2557
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i changed it... your right... i was inconsistent with that song i penalized other songs for sh*t he did in that song and i didn't penalize that song...

i was incorrect in my original thinking... i'll admit to my mistake

but i stand behind my review... i don't like most of those songs, the beats should have been better and 50 needs to teach banks so the sh*t he supposedly taught game
 10 years ago '05        #2558
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
i felt bad... i gave alot of songs 1/5 and 2/5's... if i changed it to a 2, would that make you happy?
fu*k it man. If you don't get it, you'll never get it. Pun intended.
 10-02-2006, 10:47 AM         #2559
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tracks like "Addicted", "Help", "Survival", "You Know The Deal", "make a move" and "playboy 2" are ALL decent/hot tracks.

They definitley kept this album from flopping
 10 years ago '04        #2560
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
hes not an artist ... pro tools cant even save him or any g unit for that matter ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
43 comments
21 hours ago