NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

10 years ago '05        #2521
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 3 3
tough a.ss album
9th's production is... its 9th (what more should i say)
Skyzoo is crazy been listenin for a minute now, so been familiar his skill, but album is crazy

Fav Trk: Stop Fooling Yourself and Comeback

rahnSig
 10-01-2006, 09:46 PM         #2522
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[CODE][Track List]
1. Rotten Apple (Feat. 50 Cent & Prodigy)
2. Survival
3. Playboy 2
4. The Cake (Feat. 50 Cent)
5. Make A Move
6. Hands Up (Feat. 50 Cent)
7. Help (Feat. Keri Hilson)
8. Addicted (Feat. Musiq Soulchild)
9. You Know The Deal (Feat. Rakim)
10.Get Clapped (Feat. Mobb Deep)
11.Stranger
12.Change
13.NY NY (Feat. Tony Yayo)
14.One Night Stand
15.Iceman (Feat. Young Buck, Scarface & 8Ball)
16.Gilmore's [/CODE]

Last edited by DA REAL SHAKOBE; 10-01-2006 at 10:43 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #2523
Bama Boy 83 heat pts83
space
space
$52,694 | Props total: 840 840
havent listened to it yet. dont wanna listen to the clean version
 10 years ago '05        #2524
lakersboy03 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,795 | Props total: 277 277
same here.....put up a poll and spell the n*gga name right........
 10-01-2006, 10:38 PM         #2525
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
shut yo pus*y a.ss up a real n*gga'll slap the fu*k outta you
 10 years ago '04        #2526
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 777 777

Gave it a 3...

honestly im not a huge G-Unit fan but the cd is the best they have put out in awhile...i think the second half of the cd is pretty dope

yea dude needs to change his damn name
 10 years ago '05        #2527
lakersboy03 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,795 | Props total: 277 277
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
shut yo pus*y a.ss up a real n*gga'll slap the fu*k outta you

clown.....I think since you hate me I'll prop you.....thanks for the laugh....

edit: and thanks for the poll.....
 10 years ago '06        #2528
Bama Boy 83 heat pts83
space
space
$52,694 | Props total: 840 840
 lakersboy03 said:
lmao
 10 years ago '04        #2529
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
trash, 2 mics
 10-01-2006, 11:42 PM         #2530
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
trash, 2 mics
2 mics the fu*k is this the source you bi*ch a.ss n*gga tryna to sllck promte and sh*t yo phoney a.ss
 10-01-2006, 11:46 PM         #2531
streetdream2k3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fasho
 10-01-2006, 11:49 PM         #2532
SeaN diggz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
proudction was horrible

couldnt even listen to what banks had to stay

10 years ago '06        #2533
ybncqr 
space
space
$997 | Props total: 0 0
only about a 3....nothing special
 10 years ago '06        #2534
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
XXL gave it a 3 out of 5 , that means its gotta be trash
 10 years ago '06        #2535
D.O.H. 
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 292 292
I'ma big banks fan but I gotta give it a 3.....its okay but no great....kinda average
 10 years ago '05        #2536
Tjerson 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 0 0
4 stars
 10 years ago '05        #2537
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,010 | Props total: 2102 2102
The album is tight overall. But the song with Rakim was butt. The 9th Wonder produced joint was fu*king sabatoge. That's got to be the weakest 9th Wonder beat I've ever heard. And dude on that hook was fu*kin terrible. Besides that it's good music on there. That "Help" joint is fire to me.

3.8 outta 5 maybe pushin 4 outta 5.
 10 years ago '06        #2538
LBThrizzy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$13,047 | Props total: 442 442
Imma hit it with a 2.9
 10 years ago '05        #2539
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,010 | Props total: 2102 2102
 Make_a_WIsh said:
im givin 4 and im still wonderin if its better than hunger for more.

two different albums beats talkin.
but i dont know id rather chill with the rotten apple beats.

help is surely a tigh joint and same for make a move
i think i like all the songs

listened to it 3 times fully
im gonna buy it cuz i feel this album.

pz

Yeah, I think Lloyd Banks was kinda aiming for more maturity with this joint. I mean look at the album cover. Looks like he trying to be on some Grown man sh*t. I don't know if that'll sell though...
 10-02-2006, 09:47 AM         #2540
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. "Rotten Apple" (3.5/5) I really like the beat on this one, Banks verse was boring, 50's really wasn't half bad, actually u know what.. it was a nice verse, prodigy fu*kin blows now tho.. i mean i wanna cry... that was an embarrassment to every fan who supported them since 93... i mean damn when u get out rap'd by 50 cent, i mean damn....take out p and its a solid 4
2. "Survival" 9 (2/5) beat is kinda cool, but its really nothing special... the hook is retardid... banks isn't saying anything, hes just raping like its a freestyle... you'd think 50 would have helped banks like he said he helped the game.. hmmm....another grasshoper punchline... whats that 6 now?
3. "Playboy 2" (1/5)another stupid hook, the beat is akward sounds like something jedi mind tricks would rap over... and i like JMT alot, but thats not a banks beat... who the hell aproved this... hes barely even catching the beat on the first verse... this is just a bad song...figures the original 'playboy' was the worst banks song i ever heard
4. "Cake" (2.5/5)the beat is cool, i dunno, he at least has some energy in the first verse, at least it feels like hes used a second flow finally... 50's verse again, not horrible... he started out good ended pretty weak, the bridge and banks third verse is corny...
5. "Make A Move" (2.5/5) again another beat thats not bad, but doesn't fit banks at all.. hook is corny... sorry, thats just corny... i like his flow on the first verse, hes still not saying anything at all tho, i'm not saying hes gotta be canibus, but itd be nice if he could pick a topic and stick to it.. instead of just freestylin lines that rhyme... but as far as his flow/punches go they were the best so far...so maybe the beat is more banks than i thought...but still i dunno if i heard this instrumental... i wouldn't have thought banks, i dunno
6 "Hands Up" (3.5/5) Another questionable hook.. might have been better without the adlibs, banks freestyle flow fits the single, no beef there... this is where the sh*t talking belongs... beat wasn't that great its just the busta beat from way back flipped... at least the drum pattern... and the little voice is completely out of place...
7. "Help"(5/5)... now this is a nice song, its not hard, its actually a nice radio song really, i think this should be the next single... but i honestly think hes gonna go with something hard so they can use the 'album was too hard' excuse when it doesn't sell sh*t... he'd actually sell a few more records tho if he put this out... the beat is nice... i really like the strings in the background.. and banks at least has a point to this... good song.. and its easily the best hook on the album so far
8. "Addicted" (1/5) musiq's hook is alright at best, the flow is wrong, all wrong... he coulda done this better, waaaaay better, he blew this song, beat is wack, sounds like something off a myspace page the orignal producer didn't finish... by the end of this song your just like wtf? this song sucks...
9. "You Know The Deal"(2.5/5) first verse was weak, second is way better, well it starts really nice... but he tails off talkin about his jewelry using animal references... banks part of the hook is dumb, he shoudla just left rakim go on the hook, tht sh*ts hot... the beat is pretty cool... third verse started weak, but he picked it up towards the end...
10. "Get Clapped"(2.5/5) beat is alright, i'm guessing alchemist here.. sounds like his style... havoc singing on a hook?? OMG i'm still in shock... banks verse is nice... yeah pretty good verse from banks, this hook ruins the song tho.. absolutely ruins it, p is a joke PERIOD... he can't rap anymore i've heard drunk white kids at 4am all sniffed on powder, rap on beat more than him... no havoc verse?? another nice verse from banks tho.. so basiclly mobb deep fu*ked up a good banks song.. he got a bonus .5 since 50 prolly forced the collab
11. 'Stranger', (1/5)banks really sucks at hooks, the whole half singing/half rapping for your hook got old after song 2, were on song 12 now... first verse is pretty forgetable, so are the next two.. as is the beat...
12 'Change' (2.5/5)beat is crap, that sh*t is waaaack, first verse is too slow, hes got no energy, its hard to get into the song, second verse was nice tho.. i liked it...third verse, i dunno he had some hot lines but also some really weak ones.. he still is just freestyling tho, no concept no topic nothing
13 'NY,NY' (2.5/5)i liked the first two bars of the hook, i thought i was gonna like it...but its all down hill from there... i like the beat but again it feels like he coulda have used a different flow and done better... i really don't think anyone likes banks trying to half sing why does he keep doing it?? Yayo got what 8 bars?? and they were comical at best...this song should have been better....
14 'One Night Stand' (4/5)i feel like i've heard the beat 20 times before, hook is cookie cutter, even with that said, i still like it... he at least used the right flow here...this isnt a bad song at all... verses are pretty solid... BUT the only thing i don't understand, other than the hook... theres nothing in the song about a one night stand really... should have been a third verse instead of the singing and banks adlbs... After further discussion this rating was lowered to a 2/5
15 'Iceman' (4/5) the beat is simple, but it is catchy, reminds me of a beat off the old Mac shell shocked... banks verse is wack, buck's could have been better it was just average for him, he could have done way better... hook is alright hes at least not half singing, hes just doing the token south hook... 8balls verse was pretty good, BUT scarface's flow is nasty...he def takes the award for best verse on the album...
16 'Gilmore's' (3.5/5)ahhh his hooks are fu*king gay... why does he keep tryin to sing? i like the flow, again no concept but this is kinda a rip it up beat, so that doesn't bother me much here, this is where he gets

16 tracks X 5 = 80 possible points
Bonus Points
+1 For a Good Concept To An Album, 'Rotten Apple' was a brilliant idea

TOTAL SCORE
42.5/80

i do not have a producer list for this anyone got one yet?

Last edited by DJ1Mic-KingOfPA; 10-02-2006 at 10:44 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy