most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #221
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 DarnellDiggler said:
fu*k eminem !
^^^^^^^ :D
 12 years ago '04        #222
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,671 | Props total: 3055 3055
the sh*t is sad.

its hard for me to listen to this cd again.

its trash
 11-20-2004, 01:46 PM         #223
ChooChoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this was one of the best albums hes made in his career ..........before he was just hintin at clownin on people but this time he is actually doin it ..........plus hes got dre and d12 and all them on this one they werent on most of the ones before .............yall need to clear ur ears so u can hear the tru meanin or somethin .......big props slim
 12 years ago '04        #224
ILLustrate 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 4 4
I cant believe this album got that many 5's.....this deserves at most a 2...its horrible....
 11-21-2004, 02:27 PM         #225
Drdre9k1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t ain't that bad
 11-21-2004, 02:31 PM         #226
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl are so hypocrit...they hate em but they still comment on his stuff...this one got 16 pages...em k!lls ya'll
 12 years ago '04        #227
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,522 | Props total: 1088 1088
i think its maybe a 2/5...it sounds like he made this album in like 2 days...only songs on there worth a sh*t is toy soldiers, yellow brickroad, and a.ss like that(for comical purposes only))....thats my opinion
 12 years ago '04        #228
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
 ILLustrate said:
I cant believe this album got that many 5's.....this deserves at most a 2...its horrible....
Yeah, if you give this 5 you must be a REAL d!ckrider but ...

... this album ain't bad either, like I said earlier.

The beats are still good throughout the album with some real nice ones and if you listen to the lyrics between all the farting and other goofy stuff (which is still kinda funny to me, but I can understand if you find it annoying), Eminem still brings dat lyrical heat. Good flows and rhymes and even some good topics.

So it's still 4 to me.
 11-22-2004, 06:33 AM         #229
klasic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guys album sucks sh*t...its the worst album out now...too goofy soundin , not real hip hop..dats more like wash wop!!!!
 11-22-2004, 12:05 PM         #230
justdadon26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a alright album his flows are crazy on like every track but his lyrics just aint really there i mean compare these lyrics to the eminem show or any of his last three albums i mean i used to read sh*t like he would take hours and sometimes even days on his tracks now it just seems like hes freestyling or had writers block i give it a 2/5 compared to what it should have been
 12 years ago '04        #231
ILLustrate 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 4 4
It jus blows cuz he fell off, he use to be in the op of the class wit MMLP and all, but now he's jus a middle-aged white rapper rhymin bout some goofy as sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #232
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 10 10
this one gets a 3 just becuz i feel like if u compare this one to SSLP, MMLP, and The M&M Show, its not tha best one, he fell off a little but tha album is still tight
 11-24-2004, 04:44 PM         #233
DoberTheGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Certified Garbage !!
 12 years ago '04        #234
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
Certified Hot. lol

na, it aitn the best, give it a 3/5... still hoter than all of Dipset sh*t. chyeeea
 12 years ago '04        #235
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
Any of yall that think that this album is a 4 or a 5 are on some serious sh*t. I respect your opinion and all but Em is just trying to be something he's not on this album. He is trying to be funny but he sure the fu*k ain't no Chris Rock. I'd give it a 2 at best. Maybe even closer to a 1, but that's just me. Everyone needs to wake up and just get over this sh*t! Holla back!
 12 years ago '04        #236
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,198 | Props total: 0 0
u guys who sweat eminem give this a 5 but ill give it a 1 bc i cant find a worse cd out. This is deff the wackest collection of eminem track ive ever heard and he doesnt really even talk about anything. He thinks he has it that good that he can get on the track and just babble some stupidness and people like it, and i guess its true look at the people who gave it 5 stars. Just lose it is wack , mosh is ok at best and the sh*t w 50 and dre could have been way better, his lyrical game fell off but i guess you guys can keep sweating him and his encore bs bc if u say u like it he will never go back to the days of the eminem show.
 12 years ago '04        #237
Capital S 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 65 65
Dis cd was garbage i dont c how n*ggas out here give dis cd a out of 5 dis cd is to stupid hes to much pop know and to me lost his street credit(if he ever had some) i rate dis sh*t 1/5 for only 2 deceant songs mockingbird and spend some time
 12 years ago '04        #238
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 702 702
i thought it was aight ... but way 2 many silly tracks... i think it's for white people cuz they like that kinda sh*t(well i think they do) i give it a 3
 12 years ago '04        #239
AlonzoHarris 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
I feel that in this album he had a choice. He could have stepped up to the plate and completely destroy the competition. But no.... Instead he reverts back to the constinent silly sh*t and gay sh*t that is not necessary from an artist of his calibur. As many of in the slumz believe, he is supposed to be "the best artist". Where the hell is this artist? Puking??!! Farting?!?! Losing it?!?!. I've listened to hip hop for a while now, and never have I heard a worse album by a high-calibur artist. It is overrated and terrible. 1 out of 5
 11-28-2004, 11:46 AM         #240
SliceManilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the album has two songs im feeling, Never enuff (but just fifties verse, and i dont even like that fool) and Rain Man, just cuz the beat is nice and its sorta funny. Little Toy soldiers is wack though. The chorus annoys the living hell out of me, and he strait up compares him and ja to jay and nas :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
185 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy