Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

11-10-2004, 06:31 AM         #201
BlackSocks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre trackz are hot most of the ohters suck !!
 11-10-2004, 12:10 PM         #202
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is str8 hot gargage, major let down and i aint hatin he one of my fav ni99az but production type sucks, wackest album to date
 11-10-2004, 04:26 PM         #203
pwf395 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's good... I'd have to say his second best album. It's far from a masterpiece though. I might buy it, but we'll see.
 12 years ago '04        #204
Death 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
i think its his worst album ever. the only song i like is toy soldiers, the rest is garbage. eminem's past his peak. i gave it a 2/5
 12 years ago '04        #205
Death 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
 whoaitsme said:
Straight Outta Cashville - 8.5? You gotta be kidding me Boxden. These forums and polls obviously are biased as hell.

As far as the album goes, after listening to it front-back and back-front about 7 times, I would have to give it a 4. It is definitely better than all the albums listed in that quote above. I would say that it's not as good as College Dropout, but definitely better than F-A-B (all of you think Fab is "so ill cuz he's street", and then he puts out another sh*t album) and obviously better than R.U.L.E. and Snoop's latest effort.

This will challenge for rap album of the year, but so far I gotta give it to Mr. Louis Vuitton Don; waiting on Nas - he will challenge for it...
nah i think twista and kanye both dropped the 2 hottest rap albums this year.
 12 years ago '04        #206
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,244 | Props total: 27 27
yall some eminem haters
 12 years ago '04        #207
LuckyFrankie621 
space
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 1 1
I got the album yesterday at around 4:40 p.m., and I like it a lot.

Pretty cool, funny, and I gave it a 5 out of 5.
 12 years ago '04        #208
SUBCON007 
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t is weak. Sorry I'm not a fan of Eminem, however that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge his talent. A wasted opportunity for him to slim down his songs and have a more mature piece of work. The album is inconsistent at the absolute best and if I wanted to hear bathroom humour for 70 minutes I'd revert to third grade behavior.
yall are tottally confusing me i dont know whether to gout and get this in the morning or not so far i beleave peeps sayin its wack but damn its em can it really be that wack guess ill just go out and buy it anways and let yall know but so far its like either yall HAT it or tottally LOVE it
 12 years ago '04        #209
SUBCON007 
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 0 0
how do you quote somebody sh*t wit they name in it?

Last edited by SUBCON007; 11-13-2004 at 04:37 AM..
 11-13-2004, 06:09 PM         #210
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmmmnh...weeell kinda, sux a lil.3/5
 12 years ago '04        #211
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1575 1575
Being from the "D" I feel the best thing about this about is how he puts the hood in a couple of tracks but other then that this is a very lackluster album.

It's comes off hot with the fist 5 tracks (not including the intro) then it's all downhill from there only two more hot songs on the rest of the album not what I expected from this guy.

2.5/5
 11-13-2004, 11:29 PM         #212
Fyre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right now its like a 2 out a 5 only because all his other albums was fu*king 7 outta 5 so this is like wtf was he thinkin... like he tried to take up jay style and just get in the booth and freestlye tracks or something.... it dont sound like he cared much. Except a few tracks..... Toy Soldiers is fu*king crazy
 11-14-2004, 01:50 AM         #213
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand why some people dont like the album. I was expecting the em from the past two years of mix tapes, but we got a more comical version on a lot of track. I was so dissapointed at first. Then i listened again, and i have had this one cd inside my cd plyer since tuesday. I know most the songs and sh*t. Yall just being a lil close minded. I give it a 4.25/5

My first single has a tyte a.ss beat and chorus

The only song i dont like is Puke. Junts annoying. Everything else is grammy-worthy.
 11-15-2004, 07:08 AM         #214
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cd sucks
 12 years ago '04        #215
highster 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 0 0
encore is the worst album ever put by eminem. the only decent track is is encore and evil deeds is okay cuz the dre beat but the lyrics are still wack.

good thing i didnt pay for this sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #216
schaudhr83 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
Alright,

Overall I'm disappointed in the album. What Eminem does that pisses me off the most is his complete distinct opposite directions he goes from the gritty, hard lyricist like in "Yellow Brick Road" and "Little Toy Soldiers" to the super goofy retarded why did he do this Eminem like in, "Meanine," "Ass Like That." Theres three different sides of Em. His completely goofy intolerable side like that of "Meanie, a.ss Like That, and My 1st Single," and then theres the okay he's cool, and this is tolerable type sh*t like in "Evil Deeds." And finally there's the Eminem that withholds some much upside and the one that I figured by 3 albums later and like 30 odd years old would be the only one to surface. This ranks 3rd among his albums to me. I really thought Eminem Show was good and reallly showed his serious side to it. I really wish Eminem would mature. What he should have done is complete scratched off: My 1st Single, Meanie, a.ss Like That and substituted those three tracks for the ones off the Bonus Disc, and even throw Bully on there. Overall, the beats are all pretty good the skits are funny. Lyrics are good in the songs that make sense and are tolerable. The CD gets a 3.5 Mics.
 11-17-2004, 10:33 AM         #217
mrmonka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked this cd....its funny but still good at the same time.
 11-19-2004, 06:43 PM         #218
soberstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garbage...worst album he ever made
 11-19-2004, 07:26 PM         #219
DarnellDiggler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k eminem !
 12 years ago '04        #220
cillacamron540 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
Wtf at the 5's...man fucc these a**hole stans on this site..fuccin idiots dont kno hip hop for shyt..gooooooood damnit! Fucc all yall that gave it a 5 or a 4 i respect an opinion but if u cant spell ur name u shouldnt be allowed to vote on this album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Minnesota Vikings Defense - It's time to take notice (Video)
37 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
19 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
86 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy