Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.83%
2 377 13.79%
3 696 25.46%
4 592 21.65%
5 691 25.27%
Voters: 2734. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

05-29-2006, 04:17 PM         #2141
getfamiliar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

A Clinton Sparks Production and MixUnit.com Artist Series Edition...

The Busta Rhymes "New Crack City" Street Album

Click the link below to listen to a sample of this incredible Clinton Sparks masterpiece:

The highly anticipated Clinton Sparks & Busta Rhymes New Crack City street album hits the streets May 30th!! Clinton Sparks & Busta Rhymes hooked up to create an all new exclusive original album just for the streets, to serve as the official jump-off for Bustaís landmark Interscope/Aftermath debut, The Big Bang, which drops on 6-13-06!

24 Brand New Exclusive Busta Rhyme tracks, which like all of Clintonís endeavors, was entirely produced by Clinton Sparks.

With guest appearances by 50 Cent, Pharrell, Dr.Dre, Papoose, Rah Digga & Labba this mixtape is sure to be that audio crack for you to set the summer off right!Smashing The Streets May 30th...Get Familiar!!!

Click the link below to check out what Busta Rhymes has to say:

- -

[pic - click to view]

05-29-2006, 06:09 PM         #2142
johnnyblaze924 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 thoght it was ok

lupes defintaley got lyrics but i didnt agree with his choice of production..hopefully with some hype coming his way now from jay or kayne he can put togtheer a good album
 10 years ago '05        #2143
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
VA-DJ_Green_Lantern_And_DJ_Khaled-In_Tha_Kitchen-(Bootleg)-2006-C4

what yall think?

what are the hot tracks?
 05-31-2006, 09:00 AM         #2144
HeezyBreezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hype was right.
5/5
 05-31-2006, 10:50 AM         #2145
streetceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- MIXTAPE CREATIONS -
(CD DUPLICATION/GFX DESIGN)

*BEST PRICES ONLINE AND IN STREETS*

ON A BUDGET?

-OR-

HAVE A DEADLINE?

LET US PRESS YOUR NEXT MIXTAPE!

OUR PRICES ARE UNBEATABLE!

SEE FOR YOURSELF.....

1. PRESS CDS + GRAPHIC DESIGN PACKAGE

1,000 cds duplicated with slim jewel cases (text printing on silver cds)
+ GFX Design + cd inserts

Only $700.00!!!

*Have your own Graphics? Deduct $50*

Only $650.00!!!

*Need only 500 cds pressed?

Only $475.00!!!

*Have your own Graphics? Deduct $50*

Only $425.00!!!

2. PRESS CDS + STICKER SPECIAL

Package #1 + 500 8 1/2 x 11 stickers of the cover

(Non-Waterproof sticker paper) Only $850.00!!!

(Waterproof sticker paper) Only $1,100.00!!!

3. Need a street team for certain markets?

Please email for more information.

4. Need your cds distributed to online/retail stores?

5. Need us to mix your mixtape or need a dj to host your mixtape?

(**4-5 day turnaround!!!** Shipping is extra)
 05-31-2006, 08:05 PM         #2146
basmusiq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ey anyone get the San Quinn album earlier? what'd yall think? I'm really feelin it. I ain goin lie, didnt really listen to much of the stuff from the bay until recently. He supposed to come out wit a dvd on june 6th too. (found out from my work at universal) There's more info at too. Holla if u feelin it.
 05-31-2006, 09:31 PM         #2147
midwestsk8er 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 mic - Frisbee or coaster - take your pick!
2 mics - Was disappointed
3 mics - Thought it was okay
4 mics - Enjoyed it; give this a listen
5 mics - Amazing; this album is one of the greatest ever!

I give it 4 mics its good i like it alot
 06-01-2006, 10:31 AM         #2148
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this album out?
 06-01-2006, 02:48 PM         #2149
magicalnegro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats this n*gga talkin bout? His albums supposed ot be called Port of Miami and doesn't even have a release date set yet. This n*gga prolly talkin bout some mixtape sh*t
 06-01-2006, 05:48 PM         #2150
jaquay2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
decent wasn't his best....but watch cuz his best is yet to come..
 10 years ago '06        #2151
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0

1. Sound Of Revenge Intro-Starting off the album with a real, deep song that actually gets revenge on all of the haters on the south. Chamillionare shows his lyrical state on this track, as the beat is not the focus rather of the lyrics, which are. Cham. tells what the people are about to experience on this album, and does an "F" you to the haters.
5/5

2. In The Trunk- Woah! This beat is off the fu*kin hook. Chamillionare's verses doesn't disappoint either. He is pissed, angry, and once to show the world that this southern rapper has lyrics. This is most def. a trunk banger, and a great opening after the intro. His flow is on point, and he explains how the industry is on Jay Z's d*ck. His punches, and metaphores are also a crash on this track. It's hard not to like this track, but he sort of falls off during the 3rd verse in my opinion, which isn't a great verse IMO. He k!lls first, and second though.
4.5/5

3. Turn It Up- Awesome first single. I remember first hearing this on the radio, and I couldn't stop rockin my head. Scott Starch k!lls this beat with a hard hitting drum pattern/program, and his signature strings. LiL Flip's verse was okay... but Cham k!lled this song. Amazing single, and club track.
4/5

4. Ridin Dirty- Okay... This guy is a track k!ller. Give him a beat, and he will k!ll it. After hearing this track I am almost convinced that he is one of the greatest southern lyricist. The beat is unique, and laid back... but Cham's crazy fast lyrics along with Krazie Bone turns this track into a monsterous car banger. This also has one of the catchest hooks that I have ever heard in all my years of listening to music. I'll be jaming this along with the 3 remix versions all summer of 2006.
5/5

5. No Snitchin-Meh. This is pretty good. Kind of lets the mood down after 4 amazing tracks in a row. This is a pretty average track IMO. Beat is okay, and Cham tells a story of some what, which is nice... but, I dunno. This track has to grow on you.
3.5/5

6. Southern Takeover- Yeah. This is what I'm talkin about. Straight dirty south, and catchy hook. Mike outshines Chamillionare on this track, but that doesn't mean Cham does bad. He still k!lls his verse, and the beat is a head knockin street beat.
4/5

7. Radio Interruption- I like this one. The skit towards the end with the woman brings this a little higher in my book. The singin is catchy, and the verses are nice. Cham's second verse is the hardest verse in the track. This track is basically explaining that Cham knows this album is going on shelves, but the sound is still going to be street soundin.
4/5

8. Frontin-This is basically the first and only Krunk tear up the club track on this album. Hard hittin bass, krunk melody, and k!llah verse. Chamillionare k!lls this verses on this track, and it also carries another catchy hook like every track on this album.
4.5/5

9. Grown & s3xy-lmao, the hook is hilarious. I like this track a lot. I barely dig chick songs, but this is just a funny track to me. Not one of the best on the album, but still a great track. The hook is the main attraction to me on this song.
4/5

10. Think I'm Crazy- Hmmm... This song came out great, but the hook is just a throw off to me. The hook to me doesn't match the album that much... Anyways, he has catchy hooks on every other song, so it doesn't matter. What does matter is how well he handled his story telling on this track, which makes him more of a complete rapper. The verses on this track makes you not even think about the hook. Great story he tells, especially at the end.
4.5/5

11. Rain- Chamillionare and Scareface tear apart the deep, and emotional beat. Billy Cook really did great on the hook. This can really build you up if you are depressed. Had a long week? Feeling down? Smoke a blunt to this track, and feel better.
5/5

12. Picture Perfect-As soon as this track plays it bangs, and the emotional soundin voice of Chamillionare on this track makes you close your eyes and nod your head. Sampled from the track titled as "One Day" Cham does not let down on this track. This is one of my personal favorites on the album. Cham. raps out the streets, police, struggles, ballin and much more. He basically puts everything into this song.
5/5

13. Fly In The Sky- Meh, once again. It came after 2 great tracks, which probably makes this track less attractable. This should have came after "Frontin" or suttin. Doesn't mean that much though. LiL Wayne came hard and basically saves this track pushing it up another point.
4/5

14. Peepin Me-errr, the album was doing so great until this part. Why, Cham? Take this filler out of the album, and leave a good 15 tracks. I don't like this track. Don't like the beat, and He shouldn't have rapped about a girl again. I just don't like this song.
2/5

15. Void Of My Life- Okay, here we go again. This track made up for "Peepin Me". Sings the hook, which isn't that bad. He has the voice to do so. Verses are very deep, emotional, and nice. I love this track. Dark eastcoast feel beat, with emotional, deep, and ill lyrics. Rhyming on point, and flows still top notch.
5/5

16. Outro- Singing isn't that bad. His preaching brings this album up once more. This proves that this guy barely thinks about his grill, his slabs, his car, or his hoes. This guy has style, and this is the end of the album.

OVERALL:
He basically has something for everyone on this album, so you at least have to like one track. To me this is a southern legend album, and it deserves more respect. This album goes up there along with Scarface - The Diary, Outkast - ATliens, Ludacris - Word Of Mouf, and many other classic Dirty South albums. Only problem I had with this album was 1 or 2 tracks could have been replaced, or removed. If only he had took more time with some of his tracks, and made next level sh*t for the south... then this would be an instant classic.

TOP 5 TRACKS
5. Turn It Up
4. In The Trunk
3. Rain
2. Picture Perfect
1. Ridin Dirty

RATING SYSTEM
Lyrics: 4/5
Beats: 5/5
Replay Value: 5/5
OVERALL: 4.5/5
 10 years ago '05        #2152
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
Tracklist please
 06-01-2006, 10:49 PM         #2153
Keisha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do I get that young joc mixtape?
 06-01-2006, 11:03 PM         #2154
midwestsk8er 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is a mixtape im sorry i didnt know that it wasent allowed to put mixtape reviews on here sorry if i confused or mad anyone angry
 06-02-2006, 01:42 PM         #2155
midwestsk8er 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5/5 this album to me is a classic common is one of my favorite artist
 10 years ago '06        #2156
StillFree28 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,378 | Props total: 830 830
one of the best albums I've ever heard....classic....I just wish it was a little longer
 10 years ago '06        #2157
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 57 57
This album is highly unappreciated.. One of the best hip hop albums put together in a rel long time.. I mean this dude didnt k!ll one person, talk about sellin coke n dope to make his money, and damn sure aint have no sh*t wit dance instructions on his album, AND HE LYRICALLY DESTROYED IT!!!:applause: I speak for a lot of people when I say that lyrics mean something to me.. Sales dont mean that u r a good artist.. That just means alot of people copped ya sh*t.. Common k!lled that album point blank n he did it all on Kanye beats.. :applause: (n one J. Dilla beat R.I.P.) that just makes it 10x better... 1

5/5*****

:applause: :applause: THANK U.. THANK U.. HOLD UR APPLAUSE.. :applause: :applause:

Last edited by RoBCaSh; 06-02-2006 at 02:51 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #2158
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 5 5
Took DJ Skee a while to release it but the mixtape is fire.. wutcha'll think?
 10 years ago '05        #2159
colhu7 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
5. Best mixtape of the year. It is basically an album.
 10 years ago '04        #2160
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 0 0
Flawless
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago