Eminem - Encore (2004)

most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Sex Abuse Was 'Price' of Olympic Gold: McKayla Maroney
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
166 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Out of 5??
1 378 13.82%
2 377 13.78%
3 697 25.48%
4 592 21.64%
5 692 25.29%
Voters: 2736. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-01-2006, 10:31 AM         #2141
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this album out?
 06-01-2006, 02:48 PM         #2142
magicalnegro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats this n*gga talkin bout? His albums supposed ot be called Port of Miami and doesn't even have a release date set yet. This n*gga prolly talkin bout some mixtape sh*t
 06-01-2006, 05:48 PM         #2143
jaquay2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
decent wasn't his best....but watch cuz his best is yet to come..
 11 years ago '06        #2144
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0

1. Sound Of Revenge Intro-Starting off the album with a real, deep song that actually gets revenge on all of the haters on the south. Chamillionare shows his lyrical state on this track, as the beat is not the focus rather of the lyrics, which are. Cham. tells what the people are about to experience on this album, and does an "F" you to the haters.
5/5

2. In The Trunk- Woah! This beat is off the fu*kin hook. Chamillionare's verses doesn't disappoint either. He is pissed, angry, and once to show the world that this southern rapper has lyrics. This is most def. a trunk banger, and a great opening after the intro. His flow is on point, and he explains how the industry is on Jay Z's d*ck. His punches, and metaphores are also a crash on this track. It's hard not to like this track, but he sort of falls off during the 3rd verse in my opinion, which isn't a great verse IMO. He k!lls first, and second though.
4.5/5

3. Turn It Up- Awesome first single. I remember first hearing this on the radio, and I couldn't stop rockin my head. Scott Starch k!lls this beat with a hard hitting drum pattern/program, and his signature strings. LiL Flip's verse was okay... but Cham k!lled this song. Amazing single, and club track.
4/5

4. Ridin Dirty- Okay... This guy is a track k!ller. Give him a beat, and he will k!ll it. After hearing this track I am almost convinced that he is one of the greatest southern lyricist. The beat is unique, and laid back... but Cham's crazy fast lyrics along with Krazie Bone turns this track into a monsterous car banger. This also has one of the catchest hooks that I have ever heard in all my years of listening to music. I'll be jaming this along with the 3 remix versions all summer of 2006.
5/5

5. No Snitchin-Meh. This is pretty good. Kind of lets the mood down after 4 amazing tracks in a row. This is a pretty average track IMO. Beat is okay, and Cham tells a story of some what, which is nice... but, I dunno. This track has to grow on you.
3.5/5

6. Southern Takeover- Yeah. This is what I'm talkin about. Straight dirty south, and catchy hook. Mike outshines Chamillionare on this track, but that doesn't mean Cham does bad. He still k!lls his verse, and the beat is a head knockin street beat.
4/5

7. Radio Interruption- I like this one. The skit towards the end with the woman brings this a little higher in my book. The singin is catchy, and the verses are nice. Cham's second verse is the hardest verse in the track. This track is basically explaining that Cham knows this album is going on shelves, but the sound is still going to be street soundin.
4/5

8. Frontin-This is basically the first and only Krunk tear up the club track on this album. Hard hittin bass, krunk melody, and k!llah verse. Chamillionare k!lls this verses on this track, and it also carries another catchy hook like every track on this album.
4.5/5

9. Grown & s3xy-lmao, the hook is hilarious. I like this track a lot. I barely dig chick songs, but this is just a funny track to me. Not one of the best on the album, but still a great track. The hook is the main attraction to me on this song.
4/5

10. Think I'm Crazy- Hmmm... This song came out great, but the hook is just a throw off to me. The hook to me doesn't match the album that much... Anyways, he has catchy hooks on every other song, so it doesn't matter. What does matter is how well he handled his story telling on this track, which makes him more of a complete rapper. The verses on this track makes you not even think about the hook. Great story he tells, especially at the end.
4.5/5

11. Rain- Chamillionare and Scareface tear apart the deep, and emotional beat. Billy Cook really did great on the hook. This can really build you up if you are depressed. Had a long week? Feeling down? Smoke a blunt to this track, and feel better.
5/5

12. Picture Perfect-As soon as this track plays it bangs, and the emotional soundin voice of Chamillionare on this track makes you close your eyes and nod your head. Sampled from the track titled as "One Day" Cham does not let down on this track. This is one of my personal favorites on the album. Cham. raps out the streets, police, struggles, ballin and much more. He basically puts everything into this song.
5/5

13. Fly In The Sky- Meh, once again. It came after 2 great tracks, which probably makes this track less attractable. This should have came after "Frontin" or suttin. Doesn't mean that much though. LiL Wayne came hard and basically saves this track pushing it up another point.
4/5

14. Peepin Me-errr, the album was doing so great until this part. Why, Cham? Take this filler out of the album, and leave a good 15 tracks. I don't like this track. Don't like the beat, and He shouldn't have rapped about a girl again. I just don't like this song.
2/5

15. Void Of My Life- Okay, here we go again. This track made up for "Peepin Me". Sings the hook, which isn't that bad. He has the voice to do so. Verses are very deep, emotional, and nice. I love this track. Dark eastcoast feel beat, with emotional, deep, and ill lyrics. Rhyming on point, and flows still top notch.
5/5

16. Outro- Singing isn't that bad. His preaching brings this album up once more. This proves that this guy barely thinks about his grill, his slabs, his car, or his hoes. This guy has style, and this is the end of the album.

OVERALL:
He basically has something for everyone on this album, so you at least have to like one track. To me this is a southern legend album, and it deserves more respect. This album goes up there along with Scarface - The Diary, Outkast - ATliens, Ludacris - Word Of Mouf, and many other classic Dirty South albums. Only problem I had with this album was 1 or 2 tracks could have been replaced, or removed. If only he had took more time with some of his tracks, and made next level sh*t for the south... then this would be an instant classic.

TOP 5 TRACKS
5. Turn It Up
4. In The Trunk
3. Rain
2. Picture Perfect
1. Ridin Dirty

RATING SYSTEM
Lyrics: 4/5
Beats: 5/5
Replay Value: 5/5
OVERALL: 4.5/5
 11 years ago '05        #2145
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
Tracklist please
 06-01-2006, 10:49 PM         #2146
Keisha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do I get that young joc mixtape?
 06-01-2006, 11:03 PM         #2147
midwestsk8er 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is a mixtape im sorry i didnt know that it wasent allowed to put mixtape reviews on here sorry if i confused or mad anyone angry
 06-02-2006, 01:42 PM         #2148
midwestsk8er 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5/5 this album to me is a classic common is one of my favorite artist
 11 years ago '06        #2149
StillFree28 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,244 | Props total: 4468 4468
one of the best albums I've ever heard....classic....I just wish it was a little longer
 11 years ago '06        #2150
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 158 158
This album is highly unappreciated.. One of the best hip hop albums put together in a rel long time.. I mean this dude didnt k!ll one person, talk about sellin coke n dope to make his money, and damn sure aint have no sh*t wit dance instructions on his album, AND HE LYRICALLY DESTROYED IT!!!:applause: I speak for a lot of people when I say that lyrics mean something to me.. Sales dont mean that u r a good artist.. That just means alot of people copped ya sh*t.. Common k!lled that album point blank n he did it all on Kanye beats.. :applause: (n one J. Dilla beat R.I.P.) that just makes it 10x better... 1

5/5*****

:applause: :applause: THANK U.. THANK U.. HOLD UR APPLAUSE.. :applause: :applause:

Last edited by RoBCaSh; 06-02-2006 at 02:51 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #2151
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 6 6
Took DJ Skee a while to release it but the mixtape is fire.. wutcha'll think?
 06-03-2006, 01:45 PM         #2152
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5. Best mixtape of the year. It is basically an album.
 11 years ago '04        #2153
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 1 1
Flawless
 11 years ago '06        #2154
sirspence007 1 heat pts
space
space
$182 | Props total: 0 0
If you havent seen it click da link.

What you think?
 11 years ago '05        #2155
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 6 6
Haha someone gave it a 1
 11 years ago '05        #2156
j-dub 
space
space
$593 | Props total: 196 196
wasnt impressed average at best thought itwas going to be way better than that sh*t was
 06-04-2006, 04:09 AM         #2157
CKUreprezent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[CODE]
ARTIST: Field Mob
TITLE: Light Poles And Pine Trees
LABEL: Disturbing Tha Peace/Geffen
GENRE: Rap
BITRATE: 201kbps avg
PLAYTIME: 0h 58min total
RELEASE DATE: 2006-06-20
RIP DATE: 2006-06-04

Track List
----------
01. 1, 2, 3 4:18
02. My Wheels 4:11
03. So What (Feat. Ciara) 3:36
04. Baby Bend Over 3:48
05. Smilin (Feat. Ludacris) 4:18
06. Area Code 229 4:35
07. Blacker The Berry (Skit) 1:08
08. Blacker The Berry 4:25
09. I Hate You 3:44
10. At The Park 3:40
11. Eat Em Up, Beat Em Up 4:59
12. Pistol Grip 4:14
13. Sorry Baby (Feat. Bobby 3:26
Valentino)
14. It's Over 3:32
15. Georgia (Feat. Ludacris & 4:23
Jamie Foxx)

Release Notes:

It should come as no surprise that Field Mobs highly anticipated third album is
stacked with so many celebs. Their debut, 613: From Ashy to Classy, was hailed
by critics as one of the best albums of 2001. The follow-up, From Tha Roota To
Tha Toota, includes the breakout hit "Sick of Being Lonely," which struck a
chord with Hip-Hop heads from the East to the West -- and all states in between.

Shooting Field Mob back on the scene was their underground classic "Georgia"
which created a buzz at radio comparable to the din of a million gnats in your
ear. Featuring Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx and their new Disturbing Tha Peace family
member, Ludacris, "Georgia" was the lead single and video from the Gold-selling
Ludacris Presents Disturbing Tha Peace Compilation. "We were trying to do
'Georgia' since our first CD," Shawn Jay points out. "We never had the means to
actually put it together. Now, years later, after all we've been through, we
ended up getting it done with the one person that could make it happen,
Ludacris."

After producing the 2002 smash "Sick of Being Lonely," Jazze Pha returns to
bless the duo with the first official single "So What" featuring Ciara, the
multi-platinum Princess of Crunk and R&B, who also happens to be Smokes cousin.
"So What" is a swirling, funky roller skating jam with a message: Dont believe
rumors, especially when youre in a relationship. Yet it should come as no
surprise that even their radio joints have a deeper meaning -- because theres
always a message in everything Field Mob does.

After listening to their album and getting to know Field Mob and where theyre
from, the album title becomes a no-brainer. "The name of the album is Light
Poles and Pine Trees because there aint no skyline where we're from," states
Shawn Jay. "There's no arch like in St. Louis or palm trees like California,"
continues Smoke. "You look up and that's what you see in Albany." Thats Albany,
Geor-giaaa.

Looking to redirect the Southern spotlight their way, Field Mob is certain
theyre delivering the hits to do just that. Having paid just as many dues and
shown just as much heart as other Southern rap stars, Smoke and Shawn J reaffirm
their status as pioneers of the Southern sound with Light Poles and Pine Trees.
"I feel like we're the most posturpedic group in the industry right now,"
declares Shawn Jay. "Meaning, we're the most slept-on artists. Other artists
know that if we finally get a little bit of light, its over."

[/CODE]
 06-04-2006, 08:38 AM         #2158
magic507 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never really been a Field Mob fan but album has some pretty decent cuts........ I would give it a 3.5/5....... Definately feelin

So What (Feat. Ciara)
Smilin (Feat. Ludacris)
Sorry Baby (Feat. Bobby Valentino)

Almost Feeling:

Blacker The Berry (Got a lot going on in the beat so kinda catchy)
I Hate You
 06-04-2006, 08:57 AM         #2159
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm feelin this album. these dudes got flow, and they right............it's cool to be southern.lol
 06-04-2006, 09:10 AM         #2160
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint really listen to it much yet but looks pretty str8... got a song offa that fbi mixtape... but hit dem polls up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
190 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy