Jan 16 - President Barack Obama signs 23 executive actions on gun control

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #161
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 purelogic said:
I think dos is trolling, no wait the average America is just that ignorant.
hes definitely serious. about what exactly, is still unclear.
 01-17-2013, 10:52 PM         #162
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
yes, dude actually said that the govt is in place to protect the people.

im getting dizzy from
So wait is that not one of the purposes of government? n*gga that is first grade Social Studies, fu*k out here with that bullsh*t. In the last 5 years were you or your family ever homeless? Do you currently have a job? Are able you to get clean water and fresh food everyday....in addition to electricity, heat, and all the other vital things we have become comfortable with in this world. If the government was so bent on controlling you, how is it your able to have people like Alex Jones go on a national syndicated talk show and voice his anti-government opinion? Or people like you able to come on this website and speak your views..........I mean if you know so much.......explain how in other countries in Africa and Asia people are k!lled just for speaking unkindly about their countries government....not even disrespectfully just unfavorably, one dude on this board said he personally wanted to k!ll the fu*king President. ...........I mean be for real......like I said its separating the fanatical bullsh*t from reality...........and when Obama is out of office and the next fu*ker comes in, we will see just how much of a rebel you really are against the system that you supposedly loath........when I'm willing to bet its not the system at all.......its your lack of failure and your want to blame everything else in this world but yourself..........your the self prescribed black man in America......except you have no real basis to stand on........except lies and over exaggerated fairy tales that are indeed possible......but not even remotely plausible.
 5 years ago '09        #163
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So wait is that not one of the purposes of government? n*gga that is first grade Social Studies, fu*k out here with that bullsh*t. In the last 5 years were you or your family ever homeless? Do you currently have a job? Are able you to get clean water and fresh food everyday....in addition to electricity, heat, and all the other vital things we have become comfortable with in this world. If the government was so bent on controlling you, how is it your able to have people like Alex Jones go on a national syndicated talk show and voice his anti-government opinion? Or people like you able to come on this website and speak your views..........I mean if you know so much.......explain how in other countries in Africa and Asia people are k!lled just for speaking unkindly about their countries government....not even disrespectfully just unfavorably, one dude on this board said he personally wanted to k!ll the fu*king President. ...........I mean be for real......like I said its separating the fanatical bullsh*t from reality...........and when Obama is out of office and the next fu*ker comes in, we will see just how much of a rebel you really are against the system that you supposedly loath........when I'm willing to bet its not the system at all.......its your lack of failure and your want to blame everything else in this world but yourself..........your the self prescribed black man in America......except you have no real basis to stand on........except lies and over exaggerated fairy tales that are indeed possible......but not even remotely plausible.
this sh*t is way over your head. have you ever heard of cointellpro?
i mean seriously, you think its the govt job to protect us from ourselves and eachother? the founding fathers would bi*ch slap you
The Purpose of the U.S. Government per the Constitution

As outlined in the opening preamble of the United States' constitution, it was the Founding Fathers' intent to have the federal government perform six fundamental functions. An excerpt from the U.S. Constitution that best expresses these purposes reads, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America". In the paragraphs below, I will attempt to provide a brief, simplistic synopsis of each primary point.

To Form a More Perfect Union:While initially, the (former) colonies weren't united, they soon came to realize that there is strength in solidarity and as such formed an alliance with one another. Thus, the Constitution provide for such a union.

To Establish Justice: The most vital role in a successful democratic government is to ensure justice within the nation. Though the term justice is open to interpretation, the explanation most widely accepted is that the law must be fair, unbiased, and logical. While these standards we are not always met within this nation, the American people wish to strive for such ideals.

To Provide for the Common Defense: While the Constitution didn't necessarily allow for elite military operations, it did intend for the government to provide a basic system of defense against enemies of the state. The U.S. government has, over the years, broadened the definition of defense and has also utilized this role of the government most often.

To Secure the Blessings of Liberty: The American nation was built around the ideals of individual freedom and liberty, however, the Founding Fathers also came to the realization that certain boundaries must be set forth in order to ensure that such liberties would not breach those of other citizens'. While the government certainly makes it a point to promote such personal liberties, it is up to the American people to constantly challenge the government to provide for such freedoms.

To Promote the General Welfare: A broad purpose of the government that is constantly open to adaptation and growth, is the role of the government to provide the Americna people with services and regulations that are for the public good. Such regulations may include health and food standards, public education, and consumer protection. However, in order to allow capitalism to flourish, the government leaves certain services available to private businesses (such as railroads and airline transportation), this allows market competition to thrive so that the consumer can receive the best services and prices possible.

To Insure Domestic Tranquility:This role of the federal government is relatively self-explanatory in name. The government must provide order in society and allow for domestic peace. It must also present the nation from ever ascending into anarchy.

While the history of the United States has progressed, the purpose and role of the American government has also evolved. However, the purposes indicated in the Constitution still remain at the core of the American government foundation.
 5 years ago '09        #164
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
and i thought i was a white racist republican not the "the self prescribed black man in America".

you really arent from this country are you? i was right, english is not your first language. its ok. you can come clean
 5 years ago '05        #165
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 TB said:
muthafu*ka did u even read and UNDERSTAND what the fu*k u just posted

like i said, u arguing apples and oranges, how the fu*k does that translate to blow joe patrolman having access to your medical records, so again like i ORIGINALLY SAID, he just went around the HIPPA act and gave basic police access to folks medical records on some bullsh*t

now u may continue sucking obama's d!ck and acting like sh*t ok when it's really not, by your own link that YOU provided what i said had not a damn thing to do with your patriot act, i'm done addressing this sh*t with u cause your comprehension skills suck

your dumbass just wont stop. apples and oranges huh?

what originally started this conversation...MY ORIGINAL POST (which was a rebuttal to yours)

StateProperty88 said:
you acting like they needed that law to do that. they could go to facebook, google, etc, and lets not forget the patriot act. the idea that we can withhold information from the government has been long gone now
what was your response?

TB said:

do u even know about HIPPA, u can't cause what u just said is ridiculous
and yet there was something already in place for them to take our records. thats what you argue. that was YOUR rebuttal. those are YOUR WORDS, so if anything you are the one thats arguing apples and oranges you fu*king idiot

and many can tell you on here that i dont even like obama and most importantly NONE OF THIS IS ABOUT HIM. i could give a fu*k less about the guy, you are just wrong

and since you can read so well, that EO that you posted in regards of HIPAA and the background system...who the fu*k is suppose to be running the background system

1. "Issue a presidential memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system."
so what does THIS have to do with blow joe patrolman having access to your records? the EO you posted said the state would give information for the background system, which is ran BY THE GOVERNMENT. all he did was rinse and reuse

one more edit:

so again like i ORIGINALLY SAID, he just went around the HIPPA act and gave basic police access to folks medical records on some bullsh*t
so that was what you ORIGINALLY SAID right?

TB said:
yall do realize this means the gov't can get all up in your confidential information without a valid warrant right, it actually goes hand in hand with the health care personnel orders which basically sh*ts all over your right to privacy but folks too busy trying to act like it's good when in reality he just used a combination of orders to go around your right to privacy in health care
thats not what it says here, and THIS is what you originally said. talk about apples and oranges. which is it...the government or basic police, because ORIGINALLY you was worried about the government getting your information

Last edited by StateProperty88; 01-18-2013 at 11:24 AM..
 01-18-2013, 08:53 AM         #166
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
this sh*t is way over your head. have you ever heard of cointellpro?
i mean seriously, you think its the govt job to protect us from ourselves and eachother? the founding fathers would bi*ch slap you
......nothing worse then a idiot who thinks they are smarter then everyone else........bruh you can keep posting your supposed "unheard of" information, but the fact of the matter is IVe been there and done that. The difference between me and you is, Im a grown a.ss man. I dont have time to day dream about bullsh*t.......the government has been corrupt, it was corrupt 5 years, as well as 13 years ago.....as well as 53 years ago......your trying to sensationalize government corruption as if it started and will end with Obama, when the fact of the matter is this sh*t has been going on and will continue regardless of your need to be informed. The question is what the fu*k can you do about it? Not a goddamn thing, except bi*ch and complain. Nothing is wrong with being informed, but how the fu*k is that helping you in life? Just live and be the best person you can be......thats it.....all this other garbage you spew daily has nothing to do with anything, cause when the smoke clears....you are in no position to make anything different......and your too stupid to actualy do anything about it, because all of your outrage and ideas comes from other people....your the dumb a.ss being told what to think......not me......
 5 years ago '09        #167
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
......nothing worse then a idiot who thinks they are smarter then everyone else........bruh you can keep posting your supposed "unheard of" information, but the fact of the matter is IVe been there and done that. The difference between me and you is, Im a grown a.ss man. I dont have time to day dream about bullsh*t.......the government has been corrupt, it was corrupt 5 years, as well as 13 years ago.....as well as 53 years ago......your trying to sensationalize government corruption as if it started and will end with Obama, when the fact of the matter is this sh*t has been going on and will continue regardless of your need to be informed. The question is what the fu*k can you do about it? Not a goddamn thing, except bi*ch and complain. Nothing is wrong with being informed, but how the fu*k is that helping you in life? Just live and be the best person you can be......thats it.....all this other garbage you spew daily has nothing to do with anything, cause when the smoke clears....you are in no position to make anything different......and your too stupid to actualy do anything about it, because all of your outrage and ideas comes from other people....your the dumb a.ss being told what to think......not me......
and you can keep posting misinformation and your dumb a.ss opinions. do you think other people dont read the nonsensical bullsh*t you type? you just make stuff up and spew off 1000 words of irrelevant crap in an order that no human being could understand

stay in the house chump. you are bi*ch, not a grown a.ss man. a coward who is more concerned with self preservation than human rights and the progression of the human race and the amercian people.

and let me repeat the question: are you from this country or living in this country? is english your first language? and where does it say that the govt jobs is to protect the people from themselves?

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 10:38 AM..
 01-18-2013, 11:17 AM         #168
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
and you can keep posting misinformation and your dumb a.ss opinions. do you think other people dont read the nonsensical bullsh*t you type? you just make stuff up and spew off 1000 words of irrelevant crap in an order that no human being could understand

stay in the house chump. you are bi*ch, not a grown a.ss man. a coward who is more concerned with self preservation than human rights and the progression of the human race and the amercian people.

and let me repeat the question: are you from this country or living in this country? is english your first language? and where does it say that the govt jobs is to protect the people from themselves?
A coward? If thats what you took from it then whatever dawg, but I like I said grown men have responsibilities, most dont have time to bi*ch and moan on the internet about sh*t that doesn't matter one way or the other. They have to deal with grown people problems, like paying the rent, car notes, utility bills.......you want to buck the system....nobody is stopping your dumb a.ss, but when you have no real enemy to f!ght your only succeeding in looking like an idiot. And fu*k the American people, the same poeple who are bi*ching like yourself about human rights, could give a fu*k about the rights of a black man, or a gay man, or a immigrant...........your not f!ghting for the American people, your f!ghting for your own vested interest...period..........if you want to f!ght for the American people, then engage in real human right issues, like the prison idustrial complex, jobs being outsourced, the war agaisnt our senior citizens and thier entitlements that they currently recieve........but ironically you oppose gay rights, the legalization of illegal immigrants, and reperations dont you?

What is the Purpose of a Government?

Understanding the purpose of an established government is trying to comprehend the need for distribution of power in a society. Here are the prime purposes of government.

Upholding Fundamental Human Rights
The prime purpose of federal government is to uphold and protect the fundamental human rights of freedom, equality, peace and justice. Most importantly, what must be safeguarded is freedom of thought, freedom to determine your own destiny and above all the right to pursuit of happiness!

Maintaining Peace Through Enforcement of Law & Order
To maintain peace, a government needs to enforce law and maintain order. It needs to establish an impartial judicial system that can hand out justice and punish crime. A creation of an internal organization for implementing the rule of law (like the Federal Bureau of Investigation & State Wise Police Units) must be established. This function includes safeguarding private property and life of citizens.

Protecting the Sovereignty of the Nation
Every government must safeguard its land and people from elements that threaten freedom of the nation. For these principles, it must build defense forces to protect its borders and its economic interests. This is the most important of basic purposes of government.

Implementing Economic & Social Reform
Another prime purpose of local government, as well as federal government is to create laws that achieve economic as well as social reform. The policies of the government must be repaired or modified according to need. This is done by unanimous vote of elected representatives of people.

Collecting Taxes
The economic resources for provision of all the governance facilities and implementation of policies cannot be possible without collection of taxes from the general public. It needs to have an impartial taxation system for that purpose.

Providing Education, Infrastructure, Health Facilities
The most fundamental of human needs which includes education, food, health facilities must be satisfied through the policy of governance. Government must provide infrastructure so that these needs are met.

...........tired of going back and forth with you bruh......when you fail to acknowledge an obvious truth simply because it goes against your argument, you lose all ground in regards to your argument......and I am a Black American born and raised bi*ch.......but even if I wasnt what does it matter.......your not black but that does not stop you from running you mouth about what blacks need to be doing does it? Hypocritcal bastard.....go play in some pus*y and stop acting like a ignorant f*g on the internet...you get no cool points for it......
 01-18-2013, 11:20 AM         #169
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Why has government been instituted at all? Because the passions of men will not conform to the dictates of reason and justice without constraint." - Alexander Hamilton

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness --That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men...- Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)

You recognize those 2 people right.........thats right k!ll your fu*king self.....and stfu.......your ignornace is becoming deplorable

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-18-2013 at 11:22 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #170
space
space
 TB said:
so u just gonna ignore the rest of my post and lump presidential sh*t included in the patriot act with what i said and ignore the rest of his orders to healthcare personnel, if it was that simple according to u and your simple a.ss patriot act why would he need to make not one but several other executive orders for muthafu*kas to get your healthcare information, not to mention u just gonna ignore the part of your article i highlighted like it didn't say for presidential or federally related sh*t huh, we're talking about american citizens buying a.ssault rifles and background checks, don't try to hype this sh*t up like they're getting medical records to check out terrorist cells, u reaaaaaaaaaaaaaching
just what i expect...COMPLETELY ignoring the argument and start bi*ching about something else

lets get back on topic shall we?

why did he make an EO because he wanted to fu*king look like he did something, its common knowledge that the government can get your info, common fu*king knowledge

i ignored the part of the article you posted because you misread the sh*t out of it so im going to do you a favor and revisit the quote

"In accordance with the Patriot Act, we may disclose your health information to authorized federal officials who are conducting national security and intelligence activities or providing protective services to the president or other important officials. By law we cannot reveal when we have disclosed such information to the government."
did you see it this time or did you miss it again? so it doesnt have to be for the fu*king president. as for the other "federal sh*t" you're talking about. well lets see...who is conducting this background system?

"Issue a presidential memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system."
now back to what you ORIGINALLY said? which is it, were you talking about basic police, or the government which is what you ACTUALLY SAID?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 01-18-2013 at 11:46 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #171
space
space
 TB said:
and seriously i'm not addressing this sh*t with u anymore, i work in healthcare, i know what the fu*k i'm talking about cause i live it, i don't give a thought of a fu*k about playing this punk a.ss semantics game with yo lame a.ss
you need to stop addressing it because you continue to make yourself look stupid. so yes we agree...you need to stop
 5 years ago '09        #172
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
A coward? If thats what you took from it then whatever dawg, but I like I said grown men have responsibilities, most dont have time to bi*ch and moan on the internet about sh*t that doesn't matter one way or the other. They have to deal with grown people problems, like paying the rent, car notes, utility bills.......you want to buck the system....nobody is stopping your dumb a.ss, but when you have no real enemy to f!ght your only succeeding in looking like an idiot. And fu*k the American people, the same poeple who are bi*ching like yourself about human rights, could give a fu*k about the rights of a black man, or a gay man, or a immigrant...........your not f!ghting for the American people, your f!ghting for your own vested interest...period..........if you want to f!ght for the American people, then engage in real human right issues, like the prison idustrial complex, jobs being outsourced, the war agaisnt our senior citizens and thier entitlements that they currently recieve........but ironically you oppose gay rights, the legalization of illegal immigrants, and reperations dont you?

What is the Purpose of a Government?

Understanding the purpose of an established government is trying to comprehend the need for distribution of power in a society. Here are the prime purposes of government.

Upholding Fundamental Human Rights
The prime purpose of federal government is to uphold and protect the fundamental human rights of freedom, equality, peace and justice. Most importantly, what must be safeguarded is freedom of thought, freedom to determine your own destiny and above all the right to pursuit of happiness!

To maintain peace, a government needs to enforce law and maintain order. It needs to establish an impartial judicial system that can hand out justice and punish crime. A creation of an internal organization for implementing the rule of law (like the Federal Bureau of Investigation & State Wise Police Units) must be established. This function includes safeguarding private property and life of citizens.

Protecting the Sovereignty of the Nation
Every government must safeguard its land and people from elements that threaten freedom of the nation. For these principles, it must build defense forces to protect its borders and its economic interests. This is the most important of basic purposes of government.

Implementing Economic & Social Reform
Another prime purpose of local government, as well as federal government is to create laws that achieve economic as well as social reform. The policies of the government must be repaired or modified according to need. This is done by unanimous vote of elected representatives of people.

Collecting Taxes
The economic resources for provision of all the governance facilities and implementation of policies cannot be possible without collection of taxes from the general public. It needs to have an impartial taxation system for that purpose.

Providing Education, Infrastructure, Health Facilities
The most fundamental of human needs which includes education, food, health facilities must be satisfied through the policy of governance. Government must provide infrastructure so that these needs are met.

...........tired of going back and forth with you bruh......when you fail to acknowledge an obvious truth simply because it goes against your argument, you lose all ground in regards to your argument......and I am a Black American born and raised bi*ch.......but even if I wasnt what does it matter.......your not black but that does not stop you from running you mouth about what blacks need to be doing does it? Hypocritcal bastard.....go play in some pus*y and stop acting like a ignorant f*g on the internet...you get no cool points for it......
holy sh*t did you just post almost the exact same thing i posted a few pages ago to show you that the purpose of govt is not to protect people from themselves?

yes, yes you did. epic fail, once again

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 12:08 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #173
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
and you dont know anything about me, so why do you feel the need to write a thousand words about who you think i am? you cant even comprehend my posts but all of a sudden you now have some type of understanding as to who i am as a person and what motivates me?

fuuuuuck you. youre about as dumb as a rock and youre trying to tell me how i should behave and what i should think because i voice my OPINION on this bullsh*t gun reform thats happening right now? you cant even type a clear, concise sentence or paragraph for that matter, let alone make a point.

youre a grown man who pays bills and im not? lol what deduction did you make to come to that conclusion? and we are not talking about me. you can continue to attack the source or you can TRY to refute what i say.

AND WHAT IS THIS OBVIOUS TRUTH THAT I HAVE FAILED TO ACKNOWLEDGE, O INTELLECTUAL ONE?

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 12:20 PM..
 01-18-2013, 12:29 PM         #174
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
holy sh*t did you just post almost the exact same thing i posted a few pages ago to show you that the purpose of govt is not to protect people from themselves?

yes, yes you did. epic fail, once again

Must have missed that part, or did it not compute, because it proved you wrong?
 01-18-2013, 12:35 PM         #175
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
and you dont know anything about me, so why do you feel the need to write a thousand words about who you think i am? you cant even comprehend my posts but all of a sudden you now have some type of understanding as to who i am as a person and what motivates me?

fuuuuuck you. youre about as dumb as a rock and youre trying to tell me how i should behave and what i should think because i voice my OPINION on this bullsh*t gun reform thats happening right now? you cant even type a clear, concise sentence or paragraph for that matter, let alone make a point.

youre a grown man who pays bills and im not? lol what deduction did you make to come to that conclusion? and we are not talking about me. you can continue to attack the source or you can TRY to refute what i say.

AND WHAT IS THIS OBVIOUS TRUTH THAT I HAVE FAILED TO ACKNOWLEDGE, O INTELLECTUAL ONE?
Personally I dont give a fu*k what you are, your opinion is not going to make or break anyone's day. But if your bold enough to voice your opinion and constantly attempt to bash others who are not stupid enough to believe any and everything you say simply because its the popular anecdote when it comes to societies woe's then be prepared to embrace the hate that you get for it.............what source have you provided? And what have you stated? Not a goddamn thing, thats the funny part about it, you never say anything, you just run you mouth spewing one line pieces of nonsence, there is no depth, no originality, just recycled garbage that you feel holds weight because of where you got the info from. Its quite pathetic to be honest with you. Because everything you type is either exaggerated, fabricated, or manipulated.........so its like whats the point........
 5 years ago '09        #176
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Personally I dont give a fu*k what you are, your opinion is not going to make or break anyone's day. But if your bold enough to voice your opinion and constantly attempt to bash others who are not stupid enough to believe any and everything you say simply because its the popular anecdote when it comes to societies woe's then be prepared to embrace the hate that you get for it.............what source have you provided? And what have you stated? Not a goddamn thing, thats the funny part about it, you never say anything, you just run you mouth spewing one line pieces of nonsence, there is no depth, no originality, just recycled garbage that you feel holds weight because of where you got the info from. Its quite pathetic to be honest with you. Because everything you type is either exaggerated, fabricated, or manipulated.........so its like whats the point........
you dont even know what you are arguing about your posts are one big clusterfu*k of nonsense.

all you do is derail threads.

if you are going to argue that taking "assault rifles" off the street is going to solve or help the mass shooting problem we have i will come at you all day.

and the only hate i seem to be catching is from you. you have attempted to turn this gun reform debate into anything other than what it is.

you have danced around points and questions consistently throughout this thread.

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 01:33 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #177
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

Must have missed that part, or did it not compute, because it proved you wrong?
so you are right, to an extent. but it doesnt give them authority to overstep their boundaries.

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 01:30 PM..
 01-18-2013, 01:32 PM         #178
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
you dont even know what you are arguing about your posts are one big clusterfu*k of nonsense.

all you do is derail threads.

if you are going to argue that taking "assault rifles" off the street is going to solve or help the mass shooting problem we have i will come at you all day.
You ran your bi*ch a.ss in here to sh*t on Obama, and I dearail threads?......dude just stop........it doesn't matter what you oppose though, because you cant clearly give an aboslute reason why regulation is not needed.....other then your want to keep your guns.....but they are not taking your guns......just regulating the future purchases of these weapons.......which makes any argument you have completley void and without merit.......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-18-2013 at 01:35 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #179
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
just to remind you, since you have gotten the thread completely off topic, this thread is about the 23 executive orders obama signed into action.

the one i am highlighting is the a.ssault rifle ban and the ten rounds a clip nonsense. so by taking these particular guns off the street, its going to result in less deaths, less crime and less mass shootings? the govt has made it safer for us all because a law abiding citizen can no longer purchase an ar-15 legally?

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 01:48 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #180
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 dos-effect said:
you ran your bi*ch a.ss in here to sh*t on obama, and i dearail threads?......dude just stop........it doesn't matter what you oppose though, because you cant clearly give an aboslute reason why regulation is not needed.....other then your want to keep your guns.....but they are not taking your guns......just regulating the future purchases of these weapons.......which makes any argument you have completley void and without merit.......
wtf are you talking about? You are still stuck on the elections? I havent said a word about obama in this thread. you must have me confused with someone else. and point out where i said gun regulation is not needed. guns are already regulated. these new regulations are bullsh*t, which is what ive been arguing in every gun control thread

my main talking point has been the a.ssault rifle ban

So now its all coming out. You are still mad at me for coming at your boy during the elections. Obama has nothing to do with it. He is a corporate puppet. It could be romney for that matter he wouldve done the same thing. They all answer to the same masters

so thats why you called me a white republican, you think i was backing romney or something. i was just doing what i did because notitlesince73 was going ham with anti republican articles trying to act like obamas sh*t didnt stink. you have me completely misconstrued brother

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 01:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy