Jan 16 - President Barack Obama signs 23 executive actions on gun control

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19953 19953
 tupacnasfan said:
You better be prepared, cause it will happen.
ok E-Che
 01-17-2013, 09:18 PM         #142
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

And this is why I'll be moving to the florida keys with my gun.
Most n*ggas would take a bi*ch, or some money, hell even a dog........not you though.........you want your gun.......n*gga you are a future a.ssassin, you need to be talking to somebody..........

And the sh*t you on, n*gga's been on, its just no need to let it consume you, the world is much bigger then America cousin

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-17-2013 at 09:27 PM..
 01-17-2013, 09:40 PM         #143
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we go act like the virgina tech Asian aint k!ll 33 people with hands guns only?

10 round limit? So we go act like n*ggas don't know how to reload?

So we go act like every gun, even a revolver isnt basically semi auto matic?

So we go act like a.ssualt rifles haven't been banned since 1984? a.ssualt rifle means fully automatic.

So we go act like semi automatic doesn't mean pull the trigger and one bullet comes out?

People are fu*king stupid, how hard is it to use google?
 5 years ago '04        #144
illatwill 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 5 5

why doesn't his dumb a.ss get rid of the ILLEGAL immigrants that we're constantly being taxed to support before he worries about trying to infringe on our right to bear arms...smh
 01-17-2013, 09:48 PM         #145
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 purelogic said:
So we go act like the virgina tech Asian aint k!ll 33 people with hands guns only?

So we go act like a.ssualt rifles haven't been banned since 1984? a.ssualt rifle means fully automatic.

So we go act like semi automatic doesn't mean pull the trigger and one bullet comes out?

ITS GUN REGULATION, ALL GUNS, ALL WEAPONS THAT ARE GUNS ARE GOING TO FALL UNDER THE UMBREALLA...........assault weapons are a major focal point because last year in a 6 month span 3 idiots decided to go on a shooting spree with these types of weapons. So what they are rarely used in crimes, its better to begin a more controllable attempt at least regulating them to prevent the country turning into some middle east country where sh*t like this happens daily. I keep telling yall its not the government yall need to worry about, its the citizens of our country..........people like Tupacnasfan, who is nuttier then squirrel sh*t........
 5 years ago '09        #146
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 purelogic said:

and its just that simple

people are dumber than i ever imagined
 01-17-2013, 09:52 PM         #147
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
ITS GUN REGULATION, ALL GUNS, ALL WEAPONS THAT ARE GUNS ARE GOING TO FALL UNDER THE UMBREALLA...........assault weapons are a major focal point because last year in a 6 month span 3 idiots decided to go on a shooting spree with these types of weapons. So what they are rarely used in crimes, its better to begin a more controllable attempt at least regulating them to prevent the country turning into some middle east country where sh*t like this happens daily. I keep telling yall its not the government yall need to worry about, its the citizens of our country..........people like Tupacnasfan, who is nuttier then squirrel sh*t........
No logic, people do mass shootings all the time with hand guns.

A semi automatic ar 15 is just as effective as a hand gun.

All guns should be legal.

People think any thing with plastic casing is a military style weapon which makes no fu*king sense. Semi auto matic have the same guts as any hunting gun...the outside casing makes it a "military style".
 5 years ago '09        #148
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 purelogic said:

People think any thing with plastic casing is a military style weapon which makes no fu*king sense. Semi auto matic have the same guts as any hunting gun...the outside casing makes it a "military style".
these people have never seen a gun in real life before, let alone handled one
 5 years ago '09        #149
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
i really cant comprehend how ignorant you would need to be to buy this crap the govt is selling.

dos can you clue me in? since you fall into the mindless category that i cannot fathom nor understand
 5 years ago '04        #150
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
adam lanza didn't even use an "assault weapon" during sandy hook so i fail to see how any of this will be solved
 01-17-2013, 10:11 PM         #151
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 purelogic said:

Who the fu*k cares what most people think dude. Your glorifying an idealism that not justify the means. It doesn't matter the type of gun it is, what matters is the government doing what it is set in place to do, which is protect Americans. Now I cant say that this the main agenda behind all this gun talk but what I do know when shootings are happening in places where they have no business happening, like elementary schools and movie theaters where people are literally sitting ducks, I would expect the government of any country to address that situation. But its not even those 2 situations, its the murder rate in Philly and Chicago. The shooting in Arizona, the Treyvonn Martin incident, the Jordan Davis incident, and countless other murders that took place last year. Your acting as if 2+2 does not and can not equal 4. What Im concerned about though is your lack of ability to blame the gun men themselves. These are not people under the governments control these are people who just like you think that having a gun gives them an authority to possibly take a life. Of course you will never admit that, but isn't that all gun ownership shows us in America. People feeling like its my their life or mine? Granted some people are seriously put in those types of situations, and I would not dare judge them for feeling like they have to to do what they have to do........but those people are not the ones endorsing the guns........most times those are people who hate guns and who hate violence.......but as stated are forced to k!ll or be k!lled.........But your not one of those people are you? Your just another stupid a.ss American who wants to bi*ch about something that you feel is owed to you........which its not.....but that is besides the point......The NRA is one of the Washington's highest influenced and respected lobbyist........they dont want your fu*king guns.......Washington doesn't want your fu*king guns........hell they are making more money selling the guns back to us anyway......You talk about people being uninformed........your the biggest part of that equation.......siding with your side just because its your side.......there is no logic in your argument........
 01-17-2013, 10:14 PM         #152
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
i really cant comprehend how ignorant you would need to be to buy this crap the govt is selling.

dos can you clue me in? since you fall into the mindless category that i cannot fathom nor understand
Its called separating fanatical bullsh*t from reality.......you should try it sometime.
 01-17-2013, 10:18 PM         #153
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Who the fu*k cares what most people think dude. Your glorifying an idealism that not justify the means. It doesn't matter the type of gun it is, what matters is the government doing what it is set in place to do, which is protect Americans. Now I cant say that this the main agenda behind all this gun talk but what I do know when shootings are happening in places where they have no business happening, like elementary schools and movie theaters where people are literally sitting ducks, I would expect the government of any country to address that situation. But its not even those 2 situations, its the murder rate in Philly and Chicago. The shooting in Arizona, the Treyvonn Martin incident, the Jordan Davis incident, and countless other murders that took place last year. Your acting as if 2+2 does not and can not equal 4. What Im concerned about though is your lack of ability to blame the gun men themselves. These are not people under the governments control these are people who just like you think that having a gun gives them an authority to possibly take a life. Of course you will never admit that, but isn't that all gun ownership shows us in America. People feeling like its my their life or mine? Granted some people are seriously put in those types of situations, and I would not dare judge them for feeling like they have to to do what they have to do........but those people are not the ones endorsing the guns........most times those are people who hate guns and who hate violence.......but as stated are forced to k!ll or be k!lled.........But your not one of those people are you? Your just another stupid a.ss American who wants to bi*ch about something that you feel is owed to you........which its not.....but that is besides the point......The NRA is one of the Washington's highest influenced and respected lobbyist........they dont want your fu*king guns.......Washington doesn't want your fu*king guns........hell they are making more money selling the guns back to us anyway......You talk about people being uninformed........your the biggest part of that equation.......siding with your side just because its your side.......there is no logic in your argument........
? Learn to make an audible "point". I'm saying nothing being proposed will resolve anything that has and will happen.

Government doesn't give a fu*k about Americans safety.

I'm in the god damn military and I've dealt with all kinds of guns.

Trust me. You can't buy a gun that's full auto or with burst mode.....rare

American has 350 million people. 10,000 dying a year to guns is nothing.

If all guns were banned, their would be a black market for them still...

People will still k!ll people....

Hell 40k people die in car accidents a year! Ban cars!!!
 5 years ago '09        #154
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Its called separating fanatical bullsh*t from reality.......you should try it sometime.
so you are for disarming? why dont you look at how that works out in the UK?

you need the govt to protect you? last time i checked the govt wasnt in place to protect us. we are not children of the govt

Last edited by ill 800; 01-17-2013 at 10:24 PM..
 01-17-2013, 10:25 PM         #155
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.002858% of 350 million people die cause of guns in American every year!!

Lets ban millions of guns!!! Also let's limit those guns to 10 shots a round!!
 5 years ago '09        #156
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
can anyone decipher this codec for me?
 01-17-2013, 10:27 PM         #157
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
so you are for disarming? why dont you look at how that works out in the UK?

you need the govt to protect you? last time i checked the govt wasnt in place to protect us. we are not children of the govt
Violent crime is still high as fu*k in the UK. And they only have 50 million people vs our 350 million....
 5 years ago '04        #158
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Are n*ggas in here really saying that the government is here to protect the people when they don't give a fu*k about us?
 5 years ago '09        #159
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Are n*ggas in here really saying that the government is here to protect the people when they don't give a fu*k about us?
yes, dude actually said that the govt is in place to protect the people.

im getting dizzy from
 01-17-2013, 10:36 PM         #160
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think dos is trolling, no wait the average America is just that ignorant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy