Jan 16 - President Barack Obama signs 23 executive actions on gun control

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
thing is if it ever comes down to some tyrannical "we're taking all your sh*t" type of situation, do you really think a fu*king law is gonna stop motherfu*kers from having guns and taking sh*t out? all this background check sh*t and mental health sh*t. You can not predict what someone is gonna with a gun based on if they committed armed robbery, murder, or are a paranoid schizophrenic. A motherfu*ker could be crazy never been to the doctor and never been convicted of a crime in his life and just go all in.
 01-17-2013, 03:35 PM         #122
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know all these people that say we need a.ssault rifles to protect ourselves from the govt...last I checked we have an ALL volunteer f!ghting force so really it would be our own countrymen taking our lives and I for one do not believe that there are that many service men/women that think this way for it to happen. Its just crazy to me to think that the army is going to take over and let this be a dictatorship......

idk maybe its just me.....
 5 years ago '10        #123
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 supervillain said:
here we go with this bullsh*t...knowing damn well thats not what people meant..
Love watching gun nuts realize how stupid they are, then swallow their words and backtrack.

5 years ago '05        #124
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 TB said:
no the fu*k they don't, and if u know doctors whom have done that then they need to lose their damn medical licenses, why u think the muthafu*ka in colorado was able to get by being crazy as fu*k and they're mad at his therapist, it wasn't until they got a warrant that she released the records to the police

u may now sit yo a.ss down and stfu cause u have no clue what you're talking about
doctors do that homie, more specifically psychologist, if they have someone on their couch saying the are about to k!ll someone or blow some sh*t up they can and some do notify authorities or the person themselves. you not knowing this once again shows why this convo needs to end. but your dumbass keeps digging a whole. they made a law that the government can ask a doc for your med records, then put a gag order on the doctor...please stop homie
 5 years ago '09        #125
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
well this thread has turned to complete sh*t. typical boxden
 5 years ago '05        #126
space
space
 TB said:
they pink slip them, they don't give the police unlimited access to your medical records u fu*king idiots, if u read my original post and what i quoted he did NOT limit that order so therefore police can be all up in ya records but u too fu*king busy sucking obama's d!ck that u don't see that, get the fu*k up off yo knees and use ya brain, i work in the medical field and has done so for years so hell muthafu*king no i'm not falling back cause i know what the fu*k i'm talking about, i swear u smart dumb muthafu*kas be trying to tough type just to be doing something and don't know sh*t
they can ALREADY get in your records. i didnt vote for obama, i dont even like him. but all that was is a regurgitation of something that already exist.

and as for doctors dont do that

how am i typing tough, your the dude that is trying to be an internet thug NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM         #127
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i thought they were going to take our guns though?
didnt think that was going to happen, but a ban on magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds? Wtf is that, a revolver?

All of my firearms have more rounds than 10 in the standard mag.

What I believe happens though as the ban is for things moving forward, not retro-active gun seizure. In which case, I'll be going to the gun store tomorrow to grab some new stuff.

Why can't he pull this executive crap with legalizing marijuana and prostitution?
 5 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 5 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 TB said:

the police DO NOT have access to your medical records, u can work in the hospital and are still limited to certain aspects, what don't u fu*king understand...... i work for the damn gov't and u wrong on this, other medical doctors can't even get your records unless u sign a consent/release form and if u didn't know then u fu*king up but that's the basis behind HIPPA
and whats the basis behind section 215 of the patriot act?
 5 years ago '05        #130
space
space
 TB said:
u mixing apples and oranges, the patriot act has not a damn thing to do with HIPPA and his executive order i quoted, stop it
then you dont know what section 215 is. so yes this needs to stop
 5 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 TB said:
no u need to stop cause u still haven't addressed what i said, u just playing semantics and acting like u know something, every time i shut it down u come from another angle just stop
like i said theres nothing left to talk about homie, you dont know what it is, so THIS needs to stop
 5 years ago '05        #132
space
space
 5 years ago '04        #133
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i was reading this today and i was like this isn't really bad at all what have people been crying about. you don't need cop k!ller bullets or a.ssault weapons you n*ggas ain't going to war cut it out lol.
 01-17-2013, 06:15 PM         #134
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So basically he ain't really do anything?

Barry got shook at the number of States, Reps, Police Unions and citizens stepping up and informing him what would take course if he did flat-out ban.

5+ states signing legislation to arrest any government agents in their states attempting to enforce an AWB if it were to pass.

3 states working to secede. One even has some impeachment paperwork for Mr. Barry in case he attempts to over step.

2 companies so far have refunded NY Police their orders and stated they will not deal with any government level in the state anymore when it comes to firearms.

All the while Mr. Barry did as he always does - and left it up to others for take the fall when it fails. This administration is about to see some serious backlash, and it's going to be hilarious..
 5 years ago '07        #135
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19759 19759
 StatisticZ said:

Barry got shook at the number of States, Reps, Police Unions and citizens stepping up and informing him what would take course if he did flat-out ban.

5+ states signing legislation to arrest any government agents in their states attempting to enforce an AWB if it were to pass.

3 states working to secede. One even has some impeachment paperwork for Mr. Barry in case he attempts to over step.

2 companies so far have refunded NY Police their orders and stated they will not deal with any government level in the state anymore when it comes to firearms.

All the while Mr. Barry did as he always does - and left it up to others for take the fall when it fails. This administration is about to see some serious backlash, and it's going to be hilarious..
The NRA kicking and screaming like lunatics, isn't "serious backlash" also states "working to secede" we the people petitions doesn't count as working to succeed. and im interested to see all this "backlash" considering 3/4 of the country support the measures hes pushing.
 5 years ago '07        #136
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
and believe me, this adminstration is about to fall big time.
these alex jones fed idiots think the majority of the country believe the same sh*t they do. i will be waiting for this fall you tin foil clowns have been calling for years now.
 5 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Really Globalist Moron, wait till the civil war happens, all hell will break loose.
been waiting for four years, still hasn't happened. Keep pouring the infowars sh*t into your tiny brain. lol @ your only response calling people globalists, gotta love these internet revolutionaries we got now a days. Keyboard Che's
 5 years ago '04        #138
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,283 | Props total: 1125 1125
 StatisticZ said:

What states????
 01-17-2013, 07:32 PM         #139
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if any of yall go on these gun forums like Ar15 forum's (biggest a.ssault rifle forum on the net) and sh*t like that, they are hell bent on really going to war with the Government and talk about how they would do it. Its filled with mainly dudes down south but then you have some folks up north who want sh*t to pop off. People will be livid if congress passes the a.ssault rifle ban.
 5 years ago '07        #140
space
space
 killya said:
if any of yall go on these gun forums like Ar15 forum's (biggest a.ssault rifle forum on the net) and sh*t like that, they are hell bent on really going to war with the Government and talk about how they would do it. Its filled with mainly dudes down south but then you have some folks up north who want sh*t to pop off. People will be livid if congress passes the a.ssault rifle ban.
its the internet, people are always "Ready for war" online. and im pretty sure if u own a a.ssault rifle, they arent gonna come take it. they just wont be sold anymore? i could be wrong. but there wasnt a civil war in the 90s when it passed, i bet it wont be any different now. with that said, i doubt the ban even gets passed. but back to the war thing, didnt the south already learn that civil war lesson? gonna fu*k around and have Spielberg make a movie called Obama in like 10 years lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy