Jan 16 - President Barack Obama signs 23 executive actions on gun control

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Glock9 5 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 4 4
restore a ban on "military-style a.ssault weapons"

ban gun magazines with capacities of more than 10 rounds

.... above are my only 2 qualms with this list. It's interesting to see the power plays at hand, gov't subtly remove restrictions on government powers illicitly stated within our amendments (habeas corpus, search & seizure, etc.), formerly known as our 'rights'.

PATRIOT Act 2001, re2006, re2011
Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004
National Defense Authorization Act 2012

...or were you distracted by...
9/11 attack (2001)
Saddam Hussein, Date of death (December 30, 2006)
Debt Crisis 2011-2012

don't feel bad, it's natural to pay attention the right hand that is set on fire in front of your eyes & miss the left that robs you
 5 years ago '09        #82
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Glock9 said:
– restore a ban on "military-style a.ssault weapons"

– ban gun magazines with capacities of more than 10 rounds

.... above are my only 2 qualms with this list. It's interesting to see the power plays at hand, gov't subtly remove restrictions on government powers illicitly stated within our amendments (habeas corpus, search & seizure, etc.), formerly known as our 'rights'.

PATRIOT Act 2001, re2006, re2011
Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004
National Defense Authorization Act 2012

...or were you distracted by...
9/11 attack (2001)
Saddam Hussein, Date of death (December 30, 2006)
Debt Crisis 2011-2012

don't feel bad, it's natural to pay attention the right hand that is set on fire in front of your eyes & miss the left that robs you
people must think ar-15s are fully automatic or something.

and what difference does it make what kind of cartridge i have? change the clip and keep firing...

if someone wants to k!ll they will. they can go to walmart and grab a shotgun with bird seed and do MASSIVE damage. they can make explosives, fire bombs etc with sh*t you buy at any store. poisons, knives...but maybe we should just ban everything because its too dangerous for us to handle? we all need to be protected from ourselves right? not to mention big bad boogie men that we need to live in fear of

Last edited by ill 800; 01-16-2013 at 11:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #83
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 TB said:

u don't know sh*t, LITERALLY!!! u can't dispute what i said either, just throw out dumb sh*t that doesn't apply to me AT ALL while sucking the skin off ole boy d!ck who, just like u, have yet to dispute anything i said, better yet he didn't even make a statement even remotely in the arena of what i was talking about and here u come with the saddle for his d!ck

damn bx got massive homothug losers on this muthafu*ka
doctors already could give medical records to officials if they found you threatening. in other words this is old news...its been old news. your thought that this leads to confidential information being given out has already been done, on several occasions. you dont understand that, and thats why you should just stop talking
 01-16-2013, 11:50 PM         #84
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01-17-2013, 12:04 AM         #85
bklynmr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People need to wake up before its too late
 5 years ago '10        #86
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 killya said:
thats up to congress. He realized he didnt have enough power to do that.
No, it was fu*king morons that have never taken a general education political science class that thought he had that amount of power.

The majority of the country is pure stupid anyway
 5 years ago '05        #87
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 StateProperty88 said:
i thought they were going to take our guns though?
they have to figure out how to debunk the sandy hook conspiracy vid first so that doesn't blow up in their face as taking guns away from citzens is going to be a huge uproar
 5 years ago '05        #88
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
This is only gonna put.more illegal guns on the street if u can't pass a background ck or have to deal w bullsh*t u just gonna get it elsewhere. Drugs are illegal too and let me.tell u I can't find themanywhere
 5 years ago '06        #89
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 nightmare said:
what did they mean then?
The possibility.
 5 years ago '05        #90
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 J Real said:
This is only gonna put.more illegal guns on the street if u can't pass a background ck or have to deal w bullsh*t u just gonna get it elsewhere. Drugs are illegal too and let me.tell u I can't find themanywhere
exactly..

they think executive orders are going to do anything besides fill up the jails of non violent people who just want to protect themselves but don't feel like going through bureaucratic red tape to do so...

not to mention its disgustingly unconstitutional for the executive branch to complete bypass congress and force laws down the throats of Americans.
 5 years ago '05        #91
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 wwnuts said:
Soon we will all be Randy Weavers.

if only there were a free country to move to. unfortunately, we're it. damn we better wake up.
 5 years ago '08        #92
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4839 4839
 MeziaaL said:
exactly..

they think executive orders are going to do anything besides fill up the jails of non violent people who just want to protect themselves but don't feel like going through bureaucratic red tape to do so...

not to mention its disgustingly unconstitutional for the executive branch to complete bypass congress and force laws down the throats of Americans.
Where in heaven's name does it say that Executive Orders are unconstitutional?
 5 years ago '07        #93
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
 ANDRE20 said:
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SOMEBODY ELSE SHOOTS UP A PUBLIC PLACE!!!!!!

With a few handguns and some loaded clips. Shiittttt you can still easily take out 30 people.

I can't wait
 5 years ago '05        #94
jstblz 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
ban gun magazines with capacities of more than 10 rounds - LOL

[video - click to view]

It's not me, but I can do it too.
 5 years ago '06        #95
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
yall n*ggas straight stupid bunch of sheeps Barack aint sh*t wake up especially my black people inform your self before its too late. infowars.com
 01-17-2013, 05:11 AM         #96
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Infowars Oh god.

As far these Ex. Orders. The only good thing about them is tackling the mental health issue, making it a priority when it comes to people getting guns. It won't stop it, no law can, but it'll catch some at least.

As far as the ban on a.ssault weapons, it's not going to matter. Most gun violence (as Chicago well knows) is done via illegal handguns. It might make mass shootings harder, but those are rare anyways. We've just had a recent wave of them so now people think it's an epidemic. But it's a tiny blip on the radar. But whatever, I honestly don't care, I just think the best thing they're doing is the mental health thing.

to the dude bringing up Fast & Furious and Eric Holder. That sh*t was ironic as hell.
 5 years ago '05        #97
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 Got Cheeve? said:
Infowars Oh god.

As far these Ex. Orders. The only good thing about them is tackling the mental health issue, making it a priority when it comes to people getting guns. It won't stop it, no law can, but it'll catch some at least.

As far as the ban on a.ssault weapons, it's not going to matter. Most gun violence (as Chicago well knows) is done via illegal handguns. It might make mass shootings harder, but those are rare anyways. We've just had a recent wave of them so now people think it's an epidemic. But it's a tiny blip on the radar. But whatever, I honestly don't care, I just think the best thing they're doing is the mental health thing.

to the dude bringing up Fast & Furious and Eric Holder. That sh*t was ironic as hell.

they are looking at taking guns away from disabled people. Wheel chair no gun...

Have any type of anxiety, no gun. Took meds for anything, no gun. How many have taken meds for mental ailments?

Fuking idiots man. GL with your tyrannical government. This is what people want.
 5 years ago '09        #98
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
muh freeedimz!
 5 years ago '11        #99
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 J Real said:
Again, illegal guns used in crimes were purchased legally in the US for the most part. They're called straw purchases. Guns are banned in Chicago. That doesn't stop someone from driving 10 mins to the next town, buying guns legally, and then giving them to criminals. Guns are not like drugs because drugs are smuggled into this country. People actually smuggle guns out of the country. We are the supplier of guns, not the other countries.

Y'all keep thinking just because criminals use them that they were illegal guns smuggled into the country. Most of the guns used in Chicago shootings are traced back to a gun store nearby in a different town. It's not hard for a criminal to get someone to legally purchase a gun. It's just like underage teen getting someone over 21 to purchase alcohol. You don't hear anybody say illegal alcohol is flooding the streets though.
 5 years ago '09        #100
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Kadillac87 said:
Again, illegal guns used in crimes were purchased legally in the US for the most part. They're called straw purchases. Guns are banned in Chicago. That doesn't stop someone from driving 10 mins to the next town, buying guns legally, and then giving them to criminals. Guns are not like drugs because drugs are smuggled into this country. People actually smuggle guns out of the country. We are the supplier of guns, not the other countries.

Y'all keep thinking just because criminals use them that they were illegal guns smuggled into the country. Most of the guns used in Chicago shootings are traced back to a gun store nearby in a different town. It's not hard for a criminal to get someone to legally purchase a gun. It's just like underage teen getting someone over 21 to purchase alcohol. You don't hear anybody say illegal alcohol is flooding the streets though.
so you are trying to tell me that if we ban all guns criminals wont have them anymore? lmao

and for the bolded part, prove that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy