most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 supervillain said:
you got a problem?
 5 years ago '09        #62
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
boxden is full of clowns. "gun nuts lost"? i can guarantee they didnt read the orders. buncha teenagers running around here playing politics, cosigning their "black" president. talk about sheep...
 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM         #63
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
boxden is full of clowns. "gun nuts lost"? i can guarantee they didnt read the orders. buncha teenagers running around here playing politics, cosigning their "black" president. talk about sheep...
clearly banning a.ssault rifles falls under taking guns away. gun nuts won now hop off our nuts
 5 years ago '05        #64
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
He is a king, he can sign away anything he wants. So much for a democracy.

The bigger picture, a man who can simply undermine almost 400 million people and make a decision to change their lives. ALL WITH THE STROKE OF A PEN.

That man is no a president of the people. He is called a dictator. Call it what you want but im calling it by definition.

a : a person granted absolute emergency power; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome
b : one holding complete autocratic control
c : one ruling absolutely and often oppressively
The liberals who rejoice for nonsensical laws cannot see that this is him ever so slightly putting the tip in your butt, to see how far he can go without lube.

Soon he will be ready to go all the way and start signing off some of his bigger notions. People cant you see whats going on here?

Go on conspiracy say it. Your government had your best interest. I kno Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kno.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-16-2013 at 07:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 supervillain said:
and this is another point these kids are missing. With all the a.ssault rifles out the hands of citizens...that leaves the criminals and the police/military with them....
People keep saying this, but you do realize that guns used by criminals are purchased legally in the US, they're not smuggled in. People are smuggling guns out of the US to Mexico, not the other way around.
 5 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19862 19862
 Andrefrbk said:

W signed 293 executive orders. was he a king? Reagan signed 391,and fdr signed over 3,000 in 12 years. dudes just love to use extreme language and blow things out of proportion.
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
There are a lot of immature trolls in here... When i hear terms like "gun nut" and f*g. Being tossed around im thinking you are either very young, immature, or some euro trash with a loud mouth. Or all 3.

Grow up dik necks.

NoTitleSince73 said:

W signed 293 executive orders. was he a king? Reagan signed 391,and fdr signed over 3,000 in 12 years. dudes just love to use extreme language and blow things out of proportion.

ABSOLUTELY!

He undermined his people who he claimed to serve, and created his OWN empire. Filled with surfs, and indentured servants. YES YES YES!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #68
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Andrefrbk said:
He undermined his people who he claimed to serve, and created his OWN empire. Filled with surfs, and indentured servants. YES YES YES!!!!
*serfs
 01-16-2013, 08:32 PM         #69
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
This is why we need impeachment.

1 person 99 more needed
 5 years ago '04        #70
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
They're going overboard with this sh*t now.
 5 years ago '06        #71
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
There are a lot of immature trolls in here... When i hear terms like "gun nut" and f*g. Being tossed around im thinking you are either very young, immature, or some euro trash with a loud mouth. Or all 3.

Grow up dik necks.

ABSOLUTELY!

when i see guys make hugely broad and over exaggerated terminology being tossed around erroneously, im thinking you are either very young, immature, or some euro trash with a loud mouth. Or all 3.
 01-16-2013, 08:53 PM         #72
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
lol guns in the hands of criminals....what about fast and furious? It was funny during the speech when Obama mentioned getting guns out the hands of criminals the Camera panned over to Eric Holder.
Yeah what an absolute disgrace that was my god...

These executive orders are not as authoritative as I thought they would be, they are pretty flimsy, which is a good thing, so I'm not too concerned. The background check thing is just obvious common sense, so thats good. I would bet plenty of money that the laws banning a.ssault rifles and 10+ round mags will not pass in congress.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-16-2013 at 09:05 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #73
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
man, the ignorant things that go on in some of these threads are just retarded. instead on having intelligent debates about the things affecting Americans, all of us, yall n*ggas and white folks are arguing like a bunch of bi*ch made kids. none of these executive orders seems like 'orders'. most of them seemed like suggestions. some cats in here making valid point though....and to dude saying that big piece about a one world gov't...that would be bad. every place is different...who is going to have literally all the power in the world and not let it go to their heads???
 5 years ago '07        #74
space
space
tupacnasfan is a fu*king idiot lol yeah let me know how ur petition to impeach obama goes, im sure they will impeach him due to an online petition
 5 years ago '08        #75
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Andrefrbk said:

The bigger picture, a man who can simply undermine almost 400 million people and make a decision to change their lives. ALL WITH THE STROKE OF A PEN.

That man is no a president of the people. He is called a dictator. Call it what you want but im calling it by definition.

The liberals who rejoice for nonsensical laws cannot see that this is him ever so slightly putting the tip in your butt, to see how far he can go without lube.

Soon he will be ready to go all the way and start signing off some of his bigger notions. People cant you see whats going on here?

Go on conspiracy say it. Your government had your best interest. I kno Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kno.
Damn that Obama using power given to him by the Constitution!
 5 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Damn that Obama using power given to him by the Constitution!
use and abuse are two different things.

undermining the majority is another.
 5 years ago '05        #77
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
this TB n*gga is a fu*king phony a.ss fraud born in 1997. I hope somebody sandy hooks his a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #78
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 supervillain said:
and this is another point these kids are missing. With all the a.ssault rifles out the hands of citizens...that leaves the criminals and the police/military with them....
False. You think just because they're illegal that they won't find their way into the hands of law offenders? Don't we still have people smuggling in cocaine? Just because it is illegal doesn't mean the people who want them will still try to get them. Then you want to be dependent on government for security. Government is inefficient, I wouldn't trust my life with the gov't.
 5 years ago '11        #79
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
Soon we will all be Randy Weavers.

if only there were a free country to move to. unfortunately, we're it. damn we better wake up.
 5 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 kounterfit21 said:
False. You think just because they're illegal that they won't find their way into the hands of law offenders? Don't we still have people smuggling in cocaine? Just because it is illegal doesn't mean the people who want them will still try to get them. Then you want to be dependent on government for security. Government is inefficient, I wouldn't trust my life with the gov't.
hate to break it to you, but you trust the gov with ur life every day. everything from the food you eat, to the roads you drive on are gov functions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy