Jan 16 - President Barack Obama signs 23 executive actions on gun control

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 TB said:
yall do realize this means the gov't can get all up in your confidential information without a valid warrant right, it actually goes hand in hand with the health care personnel orders which basically sh*ts all over your right to privacy but folks too busy trying to act like it's good when in reality he just used a combination of orders to go around your right to privacy in health care

and as for the gun show so called loop hole, they can't do sh*t, if u sell someone your car or shoes or whatever the gov't can't do sh*t cause it's yours to sell and is considered a private matter amongst citizens, basically that meant nothing, it was just a bunch of semantics to shut muthafu*kas up
thank you....

these dudes are out the loop...
 5 years ago '08        #42
space
space
 corys35 said:
So pushing an a.ssault rifle ban doesnt count towards him taking peoples guns? I dont get it ppl that said this was correct. Nobody said he was gonna take em over night it will be a process and it has begun. Aint even a point arguing with you netgears in here you got your mind made up a.ssault rifles count for every murder in this country not the hand guns drugs tobacco diseases its the bushwacker that is k!ll our people. you all fail at life I hope the govt runs up in your crib with their ar15s and you try to defend yourselves with a pea shooter foh
and this is another point these kids are missing. With all the a.ssault rifles out the hands of citizens...that leaves the criminals and the police/military with them....
 5 years ago '05        #43
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 TB said:
yall do realize this means the gov't can get all up in your confidential information without a valid warrant right, it actually goes hand in hand with the health care personnel orders which basically sh*ts all over your right to privacy but folks too busy trying to act like it's good when in reality he just used a combination of orders to go around your right to privacy in health care

and as for the gun show so called loop hole, they can't do sh*t, if u sell someone your car or shoes or whatever the gov't can't do sh*t cause it's yours to sell and is considered a private matter amongst citizens, basically that meant nothing, it was just a bunch of semantics to shut muthafu*kas up
you acting like they needed that law to do that. they could go to facebook, google, etc, and lets not forget the patriot act. the idea that we can withhold information from the government has been long gone now
 5 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 TB said:

do u even know about HIPPA, u can't cause what u just said is ridiculous
until you actually rebut with something then we have nothing to talk about. its common knowledge that the government monitors social networks, correction because of things like HIPPA they have outside agencies do it for them
 5 years ago '06        #45
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 supervillain said:
you actin like a real cheerleader rightnow..
you guys make it so easy to detect when you are butthurt
 01-16-2013, 02:28 PM         #46
Joyus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
23 executive orders, and he can't pass one that legalizes weed?
I'll give up my right to own a gun if I can just get some legal weed in my life
 5 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 TB said:

u so busy trying to be right that u just completely fu*ked up your entire argument with unrelated bullsh*t, my comment last post and my initial post has not a damn thing to do with HIPPA and social networks, matter of fact u FURTHER display the fact that u know literally not a damn thing about HIPPA period! and u have the audacity to speak on common knowledge, amazing
and yet the CIA admits to monitoring social networks which is what i originally said

make your closing argument homie, HIPPA or not. the CIA ADMITTED doing it. we have nothing left to discuss
 5 years ago '09        #48
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
A murderer will murder with or without purchasing a legal gun.
 5 years ago '08        #49
space
space
 nightmare said:
you guys make it so easy to detect when you are butthurt
 5 years ago '08        #50
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and yet the CIA admits to monitoring social networks which is what i originally said

make your closing argument homie, HIPPA or not. the CIA ADMITTED doing it. we have nothing left to discuss
yooo wtf does that have to do with what TB is talking about????? mygoodness the next generation is fuuuucked.
 5 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 TB said:
HIPPA is in regards to HEALTH CARE!!!! why the fu*k have u not yet used google and continue to speak about social networks and now the CIA in regards to HIPPA and my original post is beyond me, please proceed to shut the fu*k up
damn you're dumb
 5 years ago '08        #52
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
damn you're dumb
nah, its the other way around, playboi...you're making no sense what so ever..
 01-16-2013, 02:41 PM         #53
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
thank you....

these dudes are out the loop...
Dude there is no loop, fact of the matter is privacy in the world these days is non existent. People have phones with social apps and camera's. There is almost nothing you can get away with in the public these days without worrying about some fool posted your business on the internet with or with your permission. What yall keep failing to realize is this world is growing smaller and smaller, the internet and instant access to it pretty much anywhere in the world has made it possible for us as humans to connect to any and every one any where in the where at the touch of a button. Ive said it before because of this a one world government will become more and more neccessary. I mean remember this story......

"For years, mankind was wished and dreamed of an efficient and futuristic way to travel in style, comfort and efficiency and the pop culture consensus has determined that tubes would be the best way to go (literally).
The Jetsons famously used it in place of elevators. Jack Black foretold of it as one half of the “Two Kings” in the Tenacious D song of the same name. ‘Futurama’s’ “New New York” made the smelly public city bus and seedy underground subway obsolete with their smelly, seedy system of transportation tubes.

Now, one company claims they can turn the dream of transportation geeks into a reality. A company in Crystal River, FL, called ET3 claims to have developed plans for the first fully-functional system of ultra-fast, quiet and clean transportation tubes that would bring people to their destination the same way we transport endorsed checks and loose change to drive-thru bank tellers.

The company demonstrated their innovation with a video commissioned by Next Media Animation, the same Taiwanese studio that regularly makes absolutely insane news cartoons on everything from the new ‘Avengers’ movie to the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Thankfully, NMA put down whatever they were smoking to create an animated video for ET3′s transportation system"

The world is changing and the future is now.....what are you people so scared of? Our constitution was written by men, they were not Gods nor were they men incapable of making mistakes......but the thing Americans need to start realizing is that we are part of this world also......we are so busy trying to seperate ourselves from everyone as if we are better, when we are not.........as we as a speciies continue to grow our need to enact a one world government becomes more and more prevelant...stop bi*ching and complaing about every little piece of dumb information you find. If the country was as much of a dictatorship as you claim.......you would already be shot dead with a hole in your head, without access to the internet......
 01-16-2013, 02:59 PM         #54
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Dude there is no loop, fact of the matter is privacy in the world these days is non existent. People have phones with social apps and camera's. There is almost nothing you can get away with in the public these days without worrying about some fool posted your business on the internet with or with your permission. What yall keep failing to realize is this world is growing smaller and smaller, the internet and instant access to it pretty much anywhere in the world has made it possible for us as humans to connect to any and every one any where in the where at the touch of a button. Ive said it before because of this a one world government will become more and more neccessary. I mean remember this story......

"For years, mankind was wished and dreamed of an efficient and futuristic way to travel in style, comfort and efficiency and the pop culture consensus has determined that tubes would be the best way to go (literally).
The Jetsons famously used it in place of elevators. Jack Black foretold of it as one half of the “Two Kings” in the Tenacious D song of the same name. ‘Futurama’s’ “New New York” made the smelly public city bus and seedy underground subway obsolete with their smelly, seedy system of transportation tubes.

Now, one company claims they can turn the dream of transportation geeks into a reality. A company in Crystal River, FL, called ET3 claims to have developed plans for the first fully-functional system of ultra-fast, quiet and clean transportation tubes that would bring people to their destination the same way we transport endorsed checks and loose change to drive-thru bank tellers.

The company demonstrated their innovation with a video commissioned by Next Media Animation, the same Taiwanese studio that regularly makes absolutely insane news cartoons on everything from the new ‘Avengers’ movie to the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Thankfully, NMA put down whatever they were smoking to create an animated video for ET3′s transportation system"

The world is changing and the future is now.....what are you people so scared of? Our constitution was written by men, they were not Gods nor were they men incapable of making mistakes......but the thing Americans need to start realizing is that we are part of this world also......we are so busy trying to seperate ourselves from everyone as if we are better, when we are not.........as we as a speciies continue to grow our need to enact a one world government becomes more and more prevelant...stop bi*ching and complaing about every little piece of dumb information you find. If the country was as much of a dictatorship as you claim.......you would already be shot dead with a hole in your head, without access to the internet......

run by who?
 5 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 TB said:
really??

The HIPAA Privacy Rule provides federal protections for personal health information held by covered entities and gives patients an array of rights with respect to that information. At the same time, the Privacy Rule is balanced so that it permits the disclosure of personal health information needed for patient care and other important purposes.

but since u ignant, yes ignant, muthafu*kas love wiki so much..

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA; Pub.L. 104-191, 110 Stat. 1936, enacted August 21, 1996) was enacted by the United States Congress and signed by President Bill Clinton in 1996. It was sponsored by Sen. Nancy Kassebaum (R-Kan.).[1] Title I of HIPAA protects health insurance coverage for workers and their families when they change or lose their jobs. Title II of HIPAA, known as the Administrative Simplification (AS) provisions, requires the establishment of national standards for electronic health care transactions and national identifiers for providers, health insurance plans, and employers.[2]

The Administrative Simplification provisions also address the security and privacy of health data. The standards are meant to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the nation's health care system by encouraging the widespread use of electronic data interchange in the U.S. health care system

so again, WHAT THE fu*k DOES SOCIAL NETWORKS HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT THE fu*k MY ORIGINAL POST AND FOLLOWING POSTS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR RESPONSE AND CONTINUED QUACK ARGUMENT??

you sir are a certified dumbass
and you're still wrong which is the best part...please keep posting
 5 years ago '12        #56
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,099 | Props total: 15509 15509
 Maroon_Tiger said:
gun loving conspiracy theorists lost HARRRRRRRRD
 5 years ago '07        #57
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #58
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4783 4783
 corys35 said:
So pushing an a.ssault rifle ban doesnt count towards him taking peoples guns? I dont get it ppl that said this was correct. Nobody said he was gonna take em over night it will be a process and it has begun. Aint even a point arguing with you netgears in here you got your mind made up a.ssault rifles count for every murder in this country not the hand guns drugs tobacco diseases its the bushwacker that is k!ll our people. you all fail at life I hope the govt runs up in your crib with their ar15s and you try to defend yourselves with a pea shooter foh
The fact is, no AWB will get through both houses of congress and would even have a hard time getting through the senate due to southern democrats.
 5 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 TB said:
so that's all u have to say
Section 215, and yes I have no reason to say anything else
 5 years ago '04        #60
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Maroon_Tiger said:
gun loving conspiracy theorists lost HARRRRRRRRD
With "Executive Orders?"

Please....

EOs don't have the legal protections as Congressional legislation.

They only administer (already existing) law instead of create law.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy