Jan 16 - President Barack Obama signs 23 executive actions on gun control

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
so basically because sh*t actually went their way, but sh*tted on their anti-Obama conspiracy talk, dudes are still salty and butthurt?

only on BX
 5 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
A couple days ago the news said he was signing 19 executive orders. 23? That n*gga lied.

5 years ago '09        #23
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
posting just to post,

second page
 5 years ago '07        #24
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16965 16965
 The N said:
It goes slow, this isn't a dictatorship
Assault Guns will be limited as you heard, later on Banning them, then they can
go focus on banning another type of gun
then another type of gun
then another type of gun
etc
Until all guns are limited and pretty much useless...

Their will never be a time when the President says "OK ALL GUNS BAN TODAY" "GIVE ME
ALL YOUR GUNS" that isn't happening. They will never even come knocking down your
door, instead they will make you take the guns to them by offering CREDIT for them and stuff like that.
Kinda like when Clinton banned a.ssault rifles, then hunting rifles, then shotguns, then handguns, then bows n arrows. the govment wants muh gun!
 5 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
Kinda like when Clinton banned a.ssault rifles, then hunting rifles, then shotguns, then handguns, then bows n arrows. the govment wants muh gun!
according to BX, it only counts toward conspiracy if a black man signs any type of gun regulation
 5 years ago '07        #26
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
 FoShizzle8 said:
yeah because gun control is working great in chicago.500 murders last year

if anything,the idiot gun control people lost.you can finally wipe the blood off your shoes from standing on your soapbox of the dead kids from newtown now though
holy sh*t you're an idiot.
 01-16-2013, 12:39 PM         #27
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here we go with this bullsh*t...knowing damn well thats not what people meant..
That's exactly what they meant dude. How many times have we heard, 'they're trying to take our guns away'....

Even though Obama has never said that. I could be wrong, but I don't think even Piers Morgan has gone that far.
 5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:

we really gonna bring up race again,obama aint even fully black.but nice try
when bill clinton signed the a.ssualt weapons ban, people were annoyed, but there wasnt national outrage, when people even THINK obama is going to do it, people in droves are about seceding from the coutnry and going out to k!ll people, f!ghting the 2nd civil war, etc
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
yeah because gun control is working great in chicago.500 murders last year

if anything,the idiot gun control people lost.you can finally wipe the blood off your shoes from standing on your soapbox of the dead kids from newtown now though
you can tell when people are butthurt, when they just say any old petty thing out of their as*hole to try to feel better about themselves against their opposition
 5 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 Games Addict said:
That's exactly what they meant dude. How many times have we heard, 'they're trying to take our guns away'....

Even though Obama has never said that. I could be wrong, but I don't think even Piers Morgan has gone that far.
for the last month, n*ggas on bx have been crying about how they are going to lose their guns, now those same guys are trying to deny saying it altogether
 01-16-2013, 12:43 PM         #31
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't attribute that to race. We're in a post-9/11 era where the American people feel they've had right after right taken away. I think any president who would serve a term right now and tried to "take away American's guns" would receive the same response.
 5 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 Games Addict said:
I wouldn't attribute that to race. We're in a post-9/11 era where the American people feel they've had right after right taken away. I think any president who would serve a term right now and tried to "take away American's guns" would receive the same response.
you have a point, but still think there is a racial component to the outrage
 01-16-2013, 12:52 PM         #33
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:

Sounds good, but all signs point to this not really being the case.......
 5 years ago '05        #34
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Games Addict said:

yeah this was pretty much where my initial post was coming from
 5 years ago '09        #35
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
These laws aren't a bad thing but ain't sh*t gonna change with them enacted. It's also pretty bad when you look these new laws over and the first thought coming to your head is "haven't we been doing this?"

Last edited by KNerd; 01-16-2013 at 01:03 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
im not butthurt.im just bringing out what alot of liberals seem to not look at which are facts

but dont worry,just go back to watching cnn and getting spoonfed.i wonder if they'll stop there anti gun agenda now that there hero finally passed his gun ban
i like how you think everyone who doesnt agree with your agenda is a liberal who only watches CNN

whatever lets you sleep at night
 5 years ago '08        #37
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Bama Boy said:
stopping the stupid a.ss gun show loop hole (you dont have to have a background check if you buy a gun at a gun show), more funding for police, more funding for training for school officials, banning armor piercing bullets doesnt help?
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GUNSHOW LOOP HOLE...this is what happens to ppl who regurgitate sh*t they know nothing about..stop repeating sh*t like a parrot..it only makes you look like a person who cant think for themselves...

anyway, this "gun show loop hole" is infact in the law..its no different then buying from private individuals..

Last edited by supervillain; 01-16-2013 at 01:48 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #38
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 nightmare said:
this.
you actin like a real cheerleader rightnow..
 01-16-2013, 01:53 PM         #39
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no they were never going to take your guns. they are incrementally going to get them and youre gonna be thrilled about it. check and check.
 01-16-2013, 02:03 PM         #40
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So pushing an a.ssault rifle ban doesnt count towards him taking peoples guns? I dont get it ppl that said this was correct. Nobody said he was gonna take em over night it will be a process and it has begun. Aint even a point arguing with you netgears in here you got your mind made up a.ssault rifles count for every murder in this country not the hand guns drugs tobacco diseases its the bushwacker that is k!ll our people. you all fail at life I hope the govt runs up in your crib with their ar15s and you try to defend yourselves with a pea shooter foh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago