Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #181
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
i have never once said they are going to take my guns. NEVER. the govt will never be able to pull something like that off in this country. they might try but it will never fly

i hate when people put words in my mouth.

so go back and quote me, please. i think you need to do some rereading

we can sit here and bicker like little girls or we can build. lets get back on topic.

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 01:52 PM..
 01-18-2013, 01:50 PM         #182
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
wtf are you talking about? You are still stuck on the elections? I havent said a word about obama in this thread. you must have me confused with someone else. and point out where i said gun regulation is not needed. guns are already regulated. these new regulations are bullsh*t, which is what ive been arguing in every gun control thread

my main talking point has been the a.ssault rifle ban

So now its all coming out. You are still mad at me for coming at your boy during the elections. Obama has nothing to do with it. He is a corporate puppet. It could be romney for that matter he wouldve done the same thing. They all answer to the same masters
Again no real point, you can keep going back and forth about your new found hate for the "tyranical government" which has nothing to do with Obama(let you tell it of course)......and the people with common sense will go on with life and pretend that people like you are needed in this society or this world for that matter. And it has yet to be determined what affects these orders if passed will have on our soceity in the long run, and if helps to combat the senseless deaths in our country then why not? Its not really affecting you anyway it goes..................
 5 years ago '09        #183
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Again no real point, you can keep going back and forth about your new found hate for the "tyranical government" which has nothing to do with Obama(let you tell it of course)......and the people with common sense will go on with life and pretend that people like you are needed in this society or this world for that matter. And it has yet to be determined what affects these orders if passed will have on our soceity in the long run, and if helps to combat the senseless deaths in our country then why not? Its not really affecting you anyway it goes..................
have you ever shot an ar-15? what is the difference between that and any other rifle?

are you for total disarmament? what do you think the purpose of a gun is?

it makes absolutely no sense to me to ban "assualt" rifles. i have stated why and ive said that i think ssris and mental disabilities are more of a factor in these mass k!llings than "assault" rifles. and i have supported my opinions with relevant sources

Last edited by ill 800; 01-18-2013 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #184
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
merriam webster definition of a.ssault rifle

Military firearm that is chambered for ammunition of reduced size or propellant charge and has the capacity to switch between semiautomatic and fully automatic fire. Light and portable, yet able to deliver a high volume of fire with reasonable accuracy at modern combat ranges of 1,000–1,600 ft (300–500 m), a.ssault rifles have become the standard infantry weapon of modern armies. Their ease of handling makes them ideal for mobile a.ssault troops crowded into personnel carriers or helicopters, as well as for guerrilla f!ghters engaged in jungle or urban warfare. Widely used a.ssault rifles are the U.S. M16, the Soviet Kalashnikov (the AK-47 and modernized versions), the Belgian FAL and FNC, and the German G3.
full auto and burst mode is disabled on all ar-15's and m4's made available to the public. so it is only semi automatic, like EVERY other modern handgun, rifle and shotgun on earth. it doesnt even fit the definition of an a.ssault rifle.
 5 years ago '05        #185
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 ill 800 said:
merriam webster definition of a.ssault rifle

full auto and burst mode is disabled on all ar-15's and m4's made available to the public. so it is only semi automatic, like EVERY other modern handgun, rifle and shotgun on earth. it doesnt even fit the definition of an a.ssault rifle.
whats the government's definition of an a.ssault rifle?
 5 years ago '04        #186
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ill 800 said:
yes, dude actually said that the govt is in place to protect the people.

im getting dizzy from
I literally spat this beer out of my mouth from laughing at what you just said...

I can't breathe....

Government and protecting the people in the same sentence?
 5 years ago '09        #187
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
whats the government's definition of an a.ssault rifle?
dunno, the govt doesnt print its own dictionary, smart a.ss
 01-18-2013, 10:25 PM         #188
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who said the government was there to protect the people? boy the government does not give 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7 fu*kS about you, at ALL. That died along time ago. Welcome to the real fu*king world of surviving on ur own.
 5 years ago '05        #189
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 ill 800 said:
dunno, the govt doesnt print its own dictionary, smart a.ss
that was a real question. i didnt know the answer and i thought maybe you knew, my bad. and even though they dont print a dictionary that doesnt mean they dont define certain things in legislation, you're better than that

Last edited by StateProperty88; 01-19-2013 at 11:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago