Black Ops 2 - THE WORLD'S GREATEST CAMPER

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
89 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 D. Norman said:
Black hat/ emp

done

avoid room

done

Thats just you saying avoid the room. People CANNOT help theirselves, if they run in there and die they HAVE to go right back. People will try over and over and over, because they cannot stand it. People cannot accept defeat in this world. So even if you avoid, it you have 5 other people blowing the game for you.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaah ahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahah ahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah ahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahah ahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaa hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha
 5 years ago '05        #23
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,477 | Props total: 2113 2113
lol..damn shame
 5 years ago '06        #24
droid3000 1035 heat pts1035
space
space
$28,268 | Props total: 31021 31021
 lboog1423 said:
from personal experience, its an ego thing. You just want some pay back. In the past I have been in games where i was beasting and a camper fk'd up a nice streak i was on. I would go after that one camper the rest of the match to k!ll that one dude if need be. No matter how many times i died
i with you on that
 01-16-2013, 09:45 PM         #25
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
from personal experience, its an ego thing. You just want some pay back. In the past I have been in games where i was beasting and a camper fk'd up a nice streak i was on. I would go after that one camper the rest of the match to k!ll that one dude if need be. No matter how many times i died
Pierced Talentz: k!lls: 21 deaths: 5
lboog1423 : k!lls: 2 deaths: 21

I'd report you as spam LMFAO

rek0nize said:
Thats just you saying avoid the room. People CANNOT help theirselves, if they run in there and die they HAVE to go right back. People will try over and over and over, because they cannot stand it. People cannot accept defeat in this world. So even if you avoid, it you have 5 other people blowing the game for you.

This I went 30-9 with a room full of negatives and still lost the match because they wanted to k!ll the camper

Camper was 34-2

I k!lled him twice

5 years ago '08        #26
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
lol sh*ts funny how people camp and think there playing, sh*ts wack and boring, id rather build my skills like this

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #27
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 181 181
"he's doing the worm squirm"

oh?
 01-16-2013, 10:26 PM         #28
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
 5 years ago '04        #29
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
This. People don't understand... Black Hat >>> any other tactical
I haven't played the game in a few weeks, but if I'm not mistaken, don't you have to be near the device to use a black hat? There's no way you'd get in that room with enough time to hack it.

An EMP though, that makes sense. He was just playing against cats who didn't know what to do.
 5 years ago '08        #30
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,599 | Props total: 27855 27855
"you could throw an emp grenade in there and get a swarm"

and el pres calling the guardian and trophy system feminine hygiene products is hilarious too.

[video - click to view]

@being a troll(a d!ck irl terms) being a good thing
 5 years ago '06        #31
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 7279 7279
lol not even mad i dont play this sh*t anymore
 01-16-2013, 11:02 PM         #32
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
I haven't played the game in a few weeks, but if I'm not mistaken, don't you have to be near the device to use a black hat? There's no way you'd get in that room with enough time to hack it.

An EMP though, that makes sense. He was just playing against cats who didn't know what to do.
no hes right people dont understand how powerful blackhat is. i usually use a class built around it, savanger, engineer. the distance is quite far and works through walls. you could possibly hack all that sh*t from down in the tunnel way. plus riot shield stands out on engineer so these people are obvious. black hat though, it k!lls uavs and counter uavs. its distance i guess is relative to what you are hacking. anything in the sky is any distance. you can hack uav through a building.

i used blackhat so much that bettys claymores shock grenades. those are useless in this game and free points for somebody. i still run uav but counter uav is useless. its a free 100 points to someone with blackhat. guardians sentrys all that sh*t is free points. i wish i joined a lobby where everyone used that sh*t, i encourage it.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-16-2013 at 11:06 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #33
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
Not a single EMP was given that day.
 5 years ago '05        #34
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
space
$15,617 | Props total: 1456 1456
i wanna see their match up video
 5 years ago '04        #35
j0hncena 92 heat pts92
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 2428 2428

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #36
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,627 | Props total: 4750 4750
Not many people use black hat in the game. It's underrated. I use it sometimes though & it's pretty useful. I've pissed off many clans with that black hat.
 5 years ago '08        #37
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 1567 1567

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #38
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
btw guys! EMP would actually not work because of the trophy system

the hacking would be the bset thing against this guy but u have to get close to hack u would have no chance. bravo im gonna try this
 5 years ago '08        #39
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,898 | Props total: 15178 15178
 D. Norman said:
Black hat/ emp

done

avoid room

done

IGOTsh*tTZ said:
This. People don't understand... Black Hat >>> any other tactical
Im wit you on the Black Hat cuz you could get to it from downstairs if nobody is camping downstairs helping him do what he do emp is useless cuz of the Trophy System...he was using scavenger so he kept getting new ones. After I seen dude 2 or 3 times and I didn't k!ll him you gotta leave him alone its like a Fortress in that sum bi*ch u just easy k!lls.
 5 years ago '10        #40
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 141 141
Camping is nothing in this game. EMP grenade will fu*k his entire setup. Everybody seems to be fu*king idiots that have lost all common sense. If he pulled that sh*t with me, the next game, noob tubes and EMP grenades for this dude.

It would obviously benefit them to do this as a collective effort but taking out his fortress. If all else failed, just let him be in his room. He doesn't benefit if no one feeds him k!lls. What was displayed in the video, are fu*king morons feeding the guy k!lls. Pathetic.

This bullsh*t would never fly with me and the homies. He wouldn't have survived that.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 01-17-2013 at 01:51 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy