Black Ops 2 - THE WORLD'S GREATEST CAMPER

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1292 1292
 D. Norman said:
Black hat/ emp

done

avoid room

done

Thats just you saying avoid the room. People CANNOT help theirselves, if they run in there and die they HAVE to go right back. People will try over and over and over, because they cannot stand it. People cannot accept defeat in this world. So even if you avoid, it you have 5 other people blowing the game for you.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaah ahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahah ahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah ahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahah ahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaa hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha
 5 years ago '05        #23
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
lol..damn shame
 5 years ago '06        #24
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,474 | Props total: 26274 26274
 lboog1423 said:
from personal experience, its an ego thing. You just want some pay back. In the past I have been in games where i was beasting and a camper fk'd up a nice streak i was on. I would go after that one camper the rest of the match to k!ll that one dude if need be. No matter how many times i died
i with you on that
 01-16-2013, 10:45 PM         #25
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
from personal experience, its an ego thing. You just want some pay back. In the past I have been in games where i was beasting and a camper fk'd up a nice streak i was on. I would go after that one camper the rest of the match to k!ll that one dude if need be. No matter how many times i died
Pierced Talentz: k!lls: 21 deaths: 5
lboog1423 : k!lls: 2 deaths: 21

I'd report you as spam LMFAO

rek0nize said:
Thats just you saying avoid the room. People CANNOT help theirselves, if they run in there and die they HAVE to go right back. People will try over and over and over, because they cannot stand it. People cannot accept defeat in this world. So even if you avoid, it you have 5 other people blowing the game for you.

This I went 30-9 with a room full of negatives and still lost the match because they wanted to k!ll the camper

Camper was 34-2

I k!lled him twice

5 years ago '08        #26
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
lol sh*ts funny how people camp and think there playing, sh*ts wack and boring, id rather build my skills like this

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #27
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 173 173
"he's doing the worm squirm"

oh?
 01-16-2013, 11:26 PM         #28
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
 5 years ago '04        #29
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
This. People don't understand... Black Hat >>> any other tactical
I haven't played the game in a few weeks, but if I'm not mistaken, don't you have to be near the device to use a black hat? There's no way you'd get in that room with enough time to hack it.

An EMP though, that makes sense. He was just playing against cats who didn't know what to do.
 5 years ago '08        #30
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
"you could throw an emp grenade in there and get a swarm"

and el pres calling the guardian and trophy system feminine hygiene products is hilarious too.

[video - click to view]

@being a troll(a d!ck irl terms) being a good thing
 5 years ago '06        #31
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5040 5040
lol not even mad i dont play this sh*t anymore
 01-17-2013, 12:02 AM         #32
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
I haven't played the game in a few weeks, but if I'm not mistaken, don't you have to be near the device to use a black hat? There's no way you'd get in that room with enough time to hack it.

An EMP though, that makes sense. He was just playing against cats who didn't know what to do.
no hes right people dont understand how powerful blackhat is. i usually use a class built around it, savanger, engineer. the distance is quite far and works through walls. you could possibly hack all that sh*t from down in the tunnel way. plus riot shield stands out on engineer so these people are obvious. black hat though, it k!lls uavs and counter uavs. its distance i guess is relative to what you are hacking. anything in the sky is any distance. you can hack uav through a building.

i used blackhat so much that bettys claymores shock grenades. those are useless in this game and free points for somebody. i still run uav but counter uav is useless. its a free 100 points to someone with blackhat. guardians sentrys all that sh*t is free points. i wish i joined a lobby where everyone used that sh*t, i encourage it.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-17-2013 at 12:06 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #33
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
Not a single EMP was given that day.
 5 years ago '05        #34
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
i wanna see their match up video
 5 years ago '04        #35
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #36
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
Not many people use black hat in the game. It's underrated. I use it sometimes though & it's pretty useful. I've pissed off many clans with that black hat.
 5 years ago '08        #37
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #38
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
btw guys! EMP would actually not work because of the trophy system

the hacking would be the bset thing against this guy but u have to get close to hack u would have no chance. bravo im gonna try this
 5 years ago '08        #39
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,766 | Props total: 12261 12261
 D. Norman said:
Black hat/ emp

done

avoid room

done

IGOTsh*tTZ said:
This. People don't understand... Black Hat >>> any other tactical
Im wit you on the Black Hat cuz you could get to it from downstairs if nobody is camping downstairs helping him do what he do emp is useless cuz of the Trophy System...he was using scavenger so he kept getting new ones. After I seen dude 2 or 3 times and I didn't k!ll him you gotta leave him alone its like a Fortress in that sum bi*ch u just easy k!lls.
 5 years ago '10        #40
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
Camping is nothing in this game. EMP grenade will fu*k his entire setup. Everybody seems to be fu*king idiots that have lost all common sense. If he pulled that sh*t with me, the next game, noob tubes and EMP grenades for this dude.

It would obviously benefit them to do this as a collective effort but taking out his fortress. If all else failed, just let him be in his room. He doesn't benefit if no one feeds him k!lls. What was displayed in the video, are fu*king morons feeding the guy k!lls. Pathetic.

This bullsh*t would never fly with me and the homies. He wouldn't have survived that.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 01-17-2013 at 02:51 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago