Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16334 16334
 Pistol Peter said:
emery about to talk our ears off
I knew it was coming.. He's already 10mins in without the media even asking question yet.
 5 years ago '04        #82
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Did he mention his number one goal is to beat the Packers? Cause that worked out well before.

Lovie finished 8-10 against the fudge packers
 5 years ago '09        #83
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,111 | Props total: 22564 22564
that old n*gga is boring as fu*k

I said i like the hiring though, because trestman was perhaps the most inspired hire of the year so far imo.
 5 years ago '04        #84
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Ohhh sh*t... They still talking
 5 years ago '04        #85
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
We losing our defensive coordinator

fu*k it call lovie smith back now. He'd be the best option here for a defensive coordinator
 5 years ago '07        #86
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 OP
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 killadre said:
We losing our defensive coordinator

fu*k it call lovie smith back now. He'd be the best option here for a defensive coordinator
lmao can you imagine how awkward that would be
 5 years ago '09        #87
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,111 | Props total: 22564 22564
my only issue with this cat is, he said he aint even watch brandon marshall play. I know he'll break down all the film and everything accordingly he's a smart guy, but it's still note worthy and interesting that he hasn't and would say that publicly.
 5 years ago '07        #88
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #89
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

This dude seems too smart to our head coach. He dropped mad hints to Phil about how he needs to get a better oline
 5 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 killadre said:
This dude seems too smart to our head coach. He dropped mad hints to Phil about how he needs to get a better oline
he dropped hints that cutler isn't safe either...sh*t might get crazy
 5 years ago '07        #91
space
space
Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman
Trestman says there's been a surge in book sales since Brandon Marshall tweeted he's reading the book.

5 years ago '04        #92
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
he dropped hints that cutler isn't safe either...sh*t might get crazy
Sure did.

edit: I get a vibe that he's committed to doing what he wants and you either get with the program or your out. Can't knock him for that. Seems to have a passion in building ppl and winning.

Last edited by killadre; 01-17-2013 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #93
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
John Clayton says the Bears turned down the possible combo on Arians, Wisenhunt, and Grimm for the coaching staff... Thoughts?
 5 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
John Clayton says the Bears turned down the possible combo on Arians, Wisenhunt, and Grimm for the coaching staff... Thoughts?
we had a all-star squad under lovie..that didn't workout well

i'm rolling with the new staff until it proves me wrong
 5 years ago '04        #95
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
 biscuit said:
Search all my posts and you'll never find me defending Lovie's firing on boxden.

If you ask me, the Bears will not be a very good team in the upcoming years because of this but I really hope I'm wrong.

Either Emery is a dumbass, or he's smarter than all of us. We'll see.

I'm still trying to figure out how you fire a guy who's brought you several NFC Championships, a Super Bowl appearance, a top 5 defense, consistant top 10 special teams etc. when he has a 10-6 record? What k!lls me is that he still hasn't found a job yet. The fu*k...

All this, and somehow the answer is supposed to come from a guy who hasn't been in the league for 8 years and has never been a head coach.
I wasn't talking about you bisc..
 5 years ago '04        #96
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
Reporter: "Is Jay Cutler a franchise quarterback?"

Trestman: "fjad;lfj;aljflsdfjlsdjf;aldfja;ldfjl;dsajf;a;jfow eruncjvor;gh;jbf;dbjlsg;l"
 5 years ago '08        #97
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I just came home and missed his prest conference, so I dont know what issues Trestman addressed. But for me to be satisfied, I want him to acknowledge atleast 5 facts:

1. O-line cant be ignored again this offseason

2. Kellen Davis is not the answer at TE

3. Matt Forte needs to be more involved in the passing game

4. Jay Cutler must spread the ball around more. Guys like Earl Bennett need more targets.

5. If Devin Hester comes back, he should not be apart of the receiving corp.

6. Bears offense has to start gaining more yards on 1st down plays and work with more managable 2nd downs. [Mike Tice 1st down playing calling was gayer than Manti Te'o]

7. Bears must manage timeouts and the game clock better, call plays quicker.

8. Trestman must make Jeremy Bates and Cutler work on his footwork this offseason.

9. When we bring new WR's to training camp, make sure they arent random fools like Andy Fantuz who people already knew wouldnt make the team.

10. That is all.
 5 years ago '04        #98
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
Our GM Emery already lost in that he wanted to keep Marinelli and said so himself. Now Marinelli's gone.

Let's look at this critically: we lost a head coach responsible for bringing us to our 1st Super Bowl in 21 years, numerous NFC Championships, etc. We've lost a special teams coach who had us in the top 5 in special teams almost every year for 9 years. We're now losing our defensive coordinator who had us top 5 in total defense this year. Since when do you overhaul a 10-6 playoff caliber team? You do some tweaking, you may add a coach, but you don't lose everything that made you great in the 1st place.

This is a loss. Anyone who says different is WRONG!

Copied from my facebook page in my response to a Jets fan who asked me if it's time for an overhaul...
 5 years ago '04        #99
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Pistol Peter said:
we had a all-star squad under lovie..that didn't workout well

i'm rolling with the new staff until it proves me wrong
I agree with you.. I like the new staff so far, I wanted Trestman over Arians.. but I just wanted to know people's thoughts of what could have been...
 5 years ago '07        #100
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,522 | Props total: 15082 15082
 biscuit said:
Our GM Emery already lost in that he wanted to keep Marinelli and said so himself. Now Marinelli's gone.

Let's look at this critically: we lost a head coach responsible for bringing us to our 1st Super Bowl in 21 years, numerous NFC Championships, etc. We've lost a special teams coach who had us in the top 5 in special teams almost every year for 9 years. We're now losing our defensive coordinator who had us top 5 in total defense this year. Since when do you overhaul a 10-6 playoff caliber team? You do some tweaking, you may add a coach, but you don't lose everything that made you great in the 1st place.

This is a loss. Anyone who says different is WRONG!

Copied from my facebook page in my response to a Jets fan who asked me if it's time for an overhaul...
the bears had a top 3 offense in the sb season after that the offense dipped way down

i dont know how long the bears think you can be with a good d and average offense
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy