Jan 15 - Behind the ‘Sandy Hook Truther’ Conspiracy Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,397 | Props total: 4480 4480
 Matt504 said:

Thats from a day after the event. interesting either way
 01-16-2013, 09:42 AM         #42
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its crazy how much faith people have in the government
 5 years ago '05        #43
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 HHS said:
I don't have an issue with looking into things and asking questions, but my problem is that Sandy Hook video is completely idiotic, it jumps to outrageous conclusions when there are very simple ones. And yes, since its being talked about so much, I have watched the video, and every point made me think one of two things:
Nothing here made me think anything happened other than Lanza going into the school and k!lling those children and teachers.
I donno some of this sh*t is weird tho.
Explain the facebook pages being made the morning of? fu*k how about the day of? So this tragedy happens and your making a facebook page about your dead daughter??? That blows my mind.

Also people are skeptical about that father Robbies interview for a reason. It literally looks like a bad acting. Those are the two things that i take from the video that just make me think a little.

Last that old man who took the kids in? They have 2 seperate interviews where he says a bus driver dropped the kids off and another where a man told them to go into the house.
What bus driver drops kids off at a strangers house? So many loose ends on that one.

Those are the 3 things that make you think a little bit.

Matt504 said:

that looks like a shotgun to me. so this is misleading.
 5 years ago '04        #44
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
[.......]

Last edited by thergs; 04-07-2015 at 10:22 PM..
 01-16-2013, 10:39 AM         #45
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thergs said:
millions believe Obama was born in Kenya. Even Donald Trump suggested he believed in it. Millions think we didn't land on the moon. And millions thought the world would end on 12/21. There are fu*king idiot conspiracy theorists for everything. Move along folks.

the gun control debate is a good way to distract people from the fact that 20 children got k!lled in a fu*king school. i see you N*A
 5 years ago '11        #46
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
space
$599 | Props total: 119 119
From Reddit...

Since no one has really taken the time to debunk this here you go:

First off I want to note - the main contributor of information in this video and around this conspiracy is Alex Jones. He is, in my opinion, a paranoid nutjob, as was pretty evident by his CNN interview - seriously skip to 3 minutes in and tell me this guy is sane. (My intent here is not ad hominem, just wanted to give some context as to the presenters of these "facts" and their origins) Now that that's out of the way let's look at the content of the video...

Theory 1: The first thing the video tries to allege is that there is a second shooter. They love to grab early media footage and then use that as "evidence" of their claims, as if the media's first reporting is somehow golden. Odd that conspiracy theorists distrust the media, then turn around and use its raw reporting claims as evidence. Anyway, you can easily google and figure out who the guy in the woods was.

He is the father of a student there and the athletic director at the highschool. He was on his way to the school to help make gingerbread houses with 1st graders when he heard the shots. He was unarmed, arrested, detained, questioned, and let go. The story of the guy in the woods was a dead end, so the media dropped it. That is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they will report any lead they get before sorting out facts. However, this is hardly evidence of a conspiracy.

The video even makes the ridiculous claim that since the guy was sitting in the FRONT of the police car, that he must have some "crazy" credentials. Yeah, what is more likely...that this guy was a concerned father or that he was a man with some "crazy" credentials on a black ops mission to shoot up a school but he just didn't have the skills to properly vacate, and so he ended up getting himself captured by lowly local law enforcement, AND broadcast on national tv, potentially exposing his super secret black op? C'mon.

Theory 2: The gun discrepancy. This can be chalked up to contradictory reporting, which is going to happen when the media competes with itself to be the first one to break any new details. There have already been articles clearing up the discrepancies:

Theory 3: The nurse is fake and does not exist. This is completely false, and has been debunked with evidence:

Theory 4: The laughing/crying father. This means absolutely nothing. No one can judge how a father copes with the loss of his daughter, and it's offensive that people are criticizing him for it. I have been to several funerals, I have witnessed family members and friends switch in and out of laughter and tears. They think of fond memories of the one they lost, they tell stories, they laugh, and they cry. People grieve in different ways. To me it does not seem right to criticize his reaction here, and it's not evidence of a conspiracy.

Theory 5: Emillie Parker is not dead. This is the most absurd thing I have seen so far in the video. The video alleges not only that the girl is not dead, but that the parents were so stupid they brought out the wrong sister for the photo op. What? Do people honestly believe that? It's a picture of her sister. Obviously. They look alike because, you know, they're sister's. This guy uses the same photoshop trick as the conspiracy video and gets the same effect. Check out their noses in this picture for further evidence:

Theory 6: One piece of footage of the crime scene does not show many ambulances and shows no children. The author claims this means this was all staged. He goes on to say that only one ambulance was there the whole time and they quickly blocked off all exits. The problem with this is twofold. Firstly, there are several pictures of multiple ambulances (here are a few):

Secondly, this footage that the videos author is commenting on looks to be taken well after the shooting took place, which easily explains why there aren't a bunch of ambulances around and no one is panicking anymore. More things taken out of context because they fit the authors narrative.

Theory 7: Time stamps on the webpage set up for donations state the page was created before the shootings took place. Google search results do not always accurately reflect the date the content was published. Example) Here is a date restrictive search of sandy hook, listing all articles that appear to be published before the shooting took place. Well sh*t, according to google this there are articles and videos from these dates talking about the shooting: Jan 14, 2012 , Jun 19, 2012 , Sept 16, 2012 ..well before the shooting took place. Debunked.

Addition: People keep bringing up the facebook page that was made prior to the shooting. The creator of the page said they had made an unrelated page previously, it had no fans in it. After the shootings took place, she renamed the page to be a memorial for one of the victims. This changed the URL, but kept the original creation date of the group. Many claim this is not possible or this is not how facebook works. Here is proof that it is:

Theory 8: There was a planned FEMA meeting scheduled 20 minutes from the time of the shooting which helped slow down the response time of first responders.(Added due to popular demand). I went to the emergency services website for CT to investigate this. This class is offered regularly. It was offered on 11/17, 11/27, 12/3, 12/6, 12/14, and 12/17

In fact, digging a little deeper you can see they have had training classes like these for a long time, such as this one way back on 4/2/2012 called Emergency Planning for Schools (2 day course):

These tragedies have been happening for awhile, and so has training people to respond to them. Debunked.

Other stuff: The people that made this video clearly have their own agenda, which is why they keep bringing up 9/11 and the London bombings (two completely unrelated events). Any time a large, tragic event occurs, many of these conspiracy theorists do their best to gather all of the media reports, then pick and choose to take the media out of context and create their own crazy conspiracy driven narrative for the events that took place. If you are skeptical of this video, you should be. It's crap.
 5 years ago '04        #47
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
There are only 2 things were are strange to me:

1. The rifle was in the trunk when the cops got there....there's video evidence of this. That says that the handguns were used, not the AR15.

2. The father laughing and then all of a sudden acted all sad at the conference. You can say what you want about how people deal with the loss of someone, but the way he did it was nowhere near normal. It seemed like straight up acting.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$925 | Props total: 36 36
RIGHT because everything that the media reports is true. Get your head out of your a.sses people. Our Government is the most corrupt in the world but we live in America the land of the free and home of the brave. GTFOH....all bullsh*t. When we the people are presented with a video like this, we cant help but ask ourselves "What If".

9/11 was one cluster f*ck of information and misinformation. There is definitely something funny going on there. It seems hard to believe but you hope that what's done in the dark will soon come to light. Not going to happen unless someone comes forward with information willing to risk their lives.

I've heard theories about how the government planned on taking away our guns for awhile but once you put children in the picture it becomes a no brainer for most people. Sign the law and take my guns, freedom of speech and every civil liberty I have away. With each passing law by the government, We The people who have a voice but have never shown it lose everytime. A nation divided. You have to keep an open mind.
 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM         #49
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
There are only 2 things were are strange to me:

1. The rifle was in the trunk when the cops got there....there's video evidence of this. That says that the handguns were used, not the AR15.

2. The father laughing and then all of a sudden acted all sad at the conference. You can say what you want about how people deal with the loss of someone, but the way he did it was nowhere near normal. It seemed like straight up acting.
I've only watched up to this point, and came to point that out, my jaw dropped, heart starting pounding.

The part about the guns, the coroner said he used the long gun, I think he was referring to the Bushmaster .223 a.ssault Rifle, the other long gun was the one in the trunk. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

But that Robbie Parker part, unbelievable.

EDIT: Another thing I remember, watching the news all day, all the interviews at the scenes, even from the kids seemed too weird, like it was just another day to them, no fear, no emotions, just describing something that happened in a emotionless way. Anybody else catch that at all watching it that day?

Last edited by Lot; 01-16-2013 at 01:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
^I thought there was only 1 rifle and 2 handguns? I could have sworn I kept hearing that it was an AR15 but I just looked it up and saw that it was a Bushmaster .223. Either way, that was still in the trunk.

CNN has been speaking up on these conspiracy theories but I haven't seen this mentioned on there.
 5 years ago '05        #51
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 nights bright said:

Other stuff: The people that made this video clearly have their own agenda, which is why they keep bringing up 9/11 and the London bombings (two completely unrelated events). Any time a large, tragic event occurs, many of these conspiracy theorists do their best to gather all of the media reports, then pick and choose to take the media out of context and create their own crazy conspiracy driven narrative for the events that took place. If you are skeptical of this video, you should be. It's crap.
Most of the debunking seems legit but what about the old guy who let the kids in his house?
Switching up his story saying a man dropped them off than a bus driver. Also why the fu*k would a bus driver drop off little kids to a strange mans house? Thats just weird to me.
 5 years ago '05        #52
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
Answer me this... If this shooting was false flag and faked.. Did kids die at all.. This is the thing about the cts.. They acting like kids didn't die.. Which when u got kids saying on tv their friends died or thier teacher died.. It throws all that sh*t out the game . You can say something don't add upou go to be sports section everyone see the same game but have a different perspective yet we all agree the Lakers lost
 5 years ago '04        #53
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 ill 800 said:
video kinda sucks...jumps to a lot of conclusions, makes a.ssumptions. could be very misleading

i did find the fema part interesting though. and that creepy older guy who was saying he let 6 kids in his house. that was just weird and made no sense
the medical examiner and the guy with the 6 kids are two things that should make ANYBODY with COMMON SENSE second guess the original story... plus, what happened to the suspect they had on the ground if the k!ller k!lled himself?
 5 years ago '10        #54
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 corys35 said:
thats because with the internet we are able to gather more info at a faster rate and the govt continues to do sh*t right in front of our face and close minded faux news lovers such as yourself buy everything they say please send sandy hook victims your money it will go to the survivors... wait there was none because an autistic kid had the shot of a trained a.ssassin
only thing worse than a mindless sheep is the mindless sheep who think they aren't which would be idiots like you. believing everything on the internet and not fact checking anything. keep taking youtube videos as absolute fact idiot
 5 years ago '12        #55
william j hova 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
You probably didn't watch the video, which your doing/acting like your suposed to do, that is your role to be one of those people who make other people look insane for questioning there government, like the government has never done a false flag operation and thy've never done anything bad, like us regular folk..

Your fu*king retarded and ignorant for thinking the government actually cares about their citizens, Remember your just another number to them, collateral to collect more tax that was imposed on you before you were even born, So why defend them? And dismiss this theory w/out looking into or researching. Remember your no different from anyone of us and for you to stick up for an establishment who uses you to get more money printed every day, than to stand with your fellow man is beyond absurd. Dont worry though, when the government finally gets exposed and falls for all this fu*kery its done and caused, us "truth seekers" we'll gladly defend you and your rights, we totally understand and respect people like you,b/c deep down we know there needs to be people like you in society and you were put there for this exact purpose.

oncue said:
I'm from CT and it is beyond disgusting/disturbing to think that people think this is a government conspiracy.. people are fu*king retarded these days.. smh

Last edited by william j hova; 01-16-2013 at 05:54 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #56
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Ct's make some good points sometime but mostly go overboard for attention yell™
 01-16-2013, 06:01 PM         #57
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conspiracy bullsh*t won't diminish the impact and tragic nature of those kids dying. Attention seeking loons need to fall back. Their whole I know something you don't know speil is way off base.
 5 years ago '04        #58
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 rawchester said:
I understand that many of the things brought up in the media could just be 'broken telephone' transfering of information. That doesn't take away the fact that there are still some very disturbing things that aren't being touched on

1. Lanza's deadly accuracy and k!ll ratio... 27 dead and only 1 wounded, using an a.ssault rifle hitting children with between 3 and 11 shots each. That is HIGHLY efficient shooting for an autistic kid with no formal gun training. All this while there is no a.ssault rifle found in the building
Him being autistic doesn't hinder his ability to handle a gun, and these were all his mother's gun, so I think it's likely he was familiar with them, possibly to a great extent. Also, with the number of bullets a gun like this fires per minute and the confined space of a classroom, I think you're overstating the difficulty.

2. They refused to let first responders set up their tents anywhere near the crime scene. You usually want first responders as close as possible to the scene without putting themselves or victims in harms way
I don't know how accurate that claim is, but they could have just been trying to avoid a lot of confusion near the scene. The next concern after protecting victims would be not contaminating the crime scene.

3. lack of photo or video footage of the crime scene. No, I'm not talking about showing pictures of dead children. However they could have released footage of all the bullet damage that must have occurred at the crime scene. Or how about the footage of the entrance he blasted to gain entry into the building?
Why would they release footage other than to satisfy your curiosity? If there's no other suspect in the video, then they wouldn't need the public's help to find them (which is often why you'd see a video released during and investigation). As far as I know, the investigation hasn't been closed yet.

4. And this one, lastly, which I have no way of confirming if true or not. The Facebook memorials and postings of tribute pages and RIP's before anything was actually reported. Again, I've seen video's of it but i would need it to be verified.
You can create a Facebook page at one point and then rename it later on.

I donno some of this sh*t is weird tho.
Explain the facebook pages being made the morning of? fu*k how about the day of? So this tragedy happens and your making a facebook page about your dead daughter??? That blows my mind.
If you read it, the father isn't the one who made the page. It appears to be a family friend who made it.

Also people are skeptical about that father Robbies interview for a reason. It literally looks like a bad acting. Those are the two things that i take from the video that just make me think a little.
Human behavior isn't always cut and dry, we just see a few seconds, there's really no where to go with that other than saying, "huh, that seemed strange." You can't follow that to a conclusion that he's a paid actor.

Last that old man who took the kids in? They have 2 seperate interviews where he says a bus driver dropped the kids off and another where a man told them to go into the house.
What bus driver drops kids off at a strangers house? So many loose ends on that one.
The guy probably just wanted to insert himself in the situation and make his actions seem more important. If he was trained, prepared actor don't you think he'd at least have his lie straight?

Another faulty early media report. Yes, there was a long gun found in the car, but that's in addition to the rifle he used, which was found in the school (with the handguns).

Last edited by HHS; 01-16-2013 at 07:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #59
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
Since no one has really taken the time to debunk this here you go:
First off I want to note - the main contributor of information in this video and around this conspiracy is Alex Jones (Notice the Info Wars clips everywhere including the opening frames). He is, in my opinion, a paranoid nutjob, as was pretty evident by his CNN interview - seriously skip to 3 minutes in and tell me this guy is a credible person. (My intent here is not ad hominem, just wanted to give some context as to the presenters of these "facts" and their origins) Now that that's out of the way let's look at the content of the video...
Theory 1: The first thing the video tries to allege is that there is a second shooter. They love to grab early media footage and then use that as "evidence" of their claims, as if the media's first reporting is somehow golden. Odd that conspiracy theorists distrust the media, then turn around and use its raw reporting claims as evidence. Anyway, you can easily google and figure out who the guy in the woods was.

He is the father of a student there and the athletic director at the highschool. He was on his way to the school to help make gingerbread houses with 1st graders when he heard the shots. He was unarmed, arrested, detained, questioned, and let go. The story of the guy in the woods was a dead end, so the media dropped it. That is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they will report any lead they get before sorting out facts. However, this is hardly evidence of a conspiracy.
The video even makes the ridiculous claim that since the guy was sitting in the FRONT of the police car, that he must have some "crazy" credentials. Yeah, what is more likely...that this guy was a concerned father or that he was a man with some "crazy" credentials on a black ops mission to shoot up a school but he just didn't have the skills to properly vacate, and so he ended up getting himself captured by lowly local law enforcement, AND broadcast on national tv, potentially exposing his super secret black op? C'mon.
Theory 2: The gun discrepancy. This can be chalked up to contradictory reporting, which is going to happen when the media competes with itself to be the first one to break any new details. There have already been articles discussing these discrepancies. What is known for sure is he carried at least 2 handguns into the school and had a shotgun in his car. The discrepancies come in when talking about the other weapons, some sources claim it was a Bushmaster AR-15, others claim it was 2 additional pistols and the AR was left in the trunk with the shotgun. The video just merges all of these conflicting reports to say how the story doesn't make sense. This isn't evidence of a conspiracy, just terrible reporting and fact checking.
Theory 3: The nurse is fake and does not exist. This is completely false, and has been debunked with evidence:
Theory 4: The laughing/crying father. This means absolutely nothing. No one can judge how a father copes with the loss of his daughter, and it's offensive that people are criticizing him for it. I have been to several funerals, I have witnessed family members and friends switch in and out of laughter and tears. They think of memories of the one they lost, they tell stories, they think of their loved one, they laugh, and they cry. People grieve in different ways and we have no idea what's going through this mans mind. Maybe he was thinking of his daughters smile as she woke up every day, and it made him smile, then he was told he's about to go live, so he snapped back to reality. To me it does not seem right to criticize his reaction here, and it's not evidence of a conspiracy.
Theory 5: Emillie Parker is not dead. This is the most absurd thing I have seen so far in the video. The video alleges not only that the girl is not dead, but that the parents were so stupid they brought out the wrong sister for the photo op. What? Do people honestly believe that? It's a picture of her sister. Obviously. They look alike because, you know, they're sister's. This guy uses the same photoshop trick as the conspiracy video and gets the same effect.
Theory 6: One piece of footage of the crime scene does not show many ambulances and shows no children. The author claims this means this was all staged. He goes on to say that only one ambulance was there the whole time and they quickly blocked off all exits. The problem with this is twofold. Firstly, there are several pictures of multiple ambulances (here are a few):

Secondly, this footage that the videos author is commenting on looks to be taken well after the shooting took place, which easily explains why there aren't a bunch of ambulances around and no one is panicking anymore. A fellow redditor describes here that based on the position of the sun in the sky, this video was shot well in the afternoon, 6-7 hours after the shooting took place. More things taken out of context because they fit the authors narrative.
Theory 7: Time stamps on the webpage set up for donations state the page was created before the shootings took place. Google search results do not always accurately reflect the date the content was published. Example) Here is a date restrictive search of sandy hook, listing all articles that appear to be published before the shooting took place. Well damn, according to google this there are articles and videos from these dates talking about the shooting: Jan 14, 2012 , Jun 19, 2012 , Sept 16, 2012 ..well before the shooting took place. Debunked.
Addition: People keep bringing up the facebook page that was made prior to the shooting. The creator of the page said they had made an unrelated page previously, it had no fans in it. After the shootings took place, she renamed the page to be a memorial for one of the victims. This changed the URL, but kept the original creation date of the group. Many claim this is not possible or this is not how facebook works. Here is proof that it is:
Theory 8: There was a planned FEMA meeting scheduled 20 minutes from the time of the shooting which helped slow down the response time of first responders.(Added due to popular demand). I went to the emergency services website for CT to investigate this. This class is offered regularly. It was offered on 11/17, 11/27, 12/3, 12/6, 12/14, and 12/17
In fact, digging a little deeper you can see they have had training classes like these for a long time, such as this one way back on 4/2/2012 called Emergency Planning for Schools (2 day course):

These tragedies have been happening for awhile, and so has training people to respond to them. Debunked.
Edit: Looks like Anderson Cooper just did a great piece on this hoax and how it's bogus.
 5 years ago '05        #60
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
that fact that u n*ggas don't believe the gov don't be behind sh*t like this to brainwash u ignorant n*ggas is not even close to hilarious.

All it took was innocent kids to get k!lled to want to go ahead and strip u of your rights to bare firearms. Who would have guessed it?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy