most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-16-2013, 12:02 AM         #21
nucca124 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the conspiracy video come from improper news reporting and then showing no patients believe every different story that happen. i live in the town of newtown where sandy hook is located and ecerything that happen and for anyone to believe that this was all a conspiracy is out of your rabbid a.ss minds and are totally direspecting the family and lost one by believing this video.
 01-16-2013, 12:07 AM         #22
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nucca124 said:
the conspiracy video come from improper news reporting and then showing no patients believe every different story that happen. i live in the town of newtown where sandy hook is located and ecerything that happen and for anyone to believe that this was all a conspiracy is out of your rabbid a.ss minds and are totally direspecting the family and lost one by believing this video.
pics of said victims or gtfo
 01-16-2013, 12:38 AM         #23
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nucca124 said:
English is clearly not your first language, so I just have to a.ssume you're some kind of foreigner who doesn't understand how our government operates.

You're from one of those Arab-speaking countries aren't you? Are you a terrorist? Did you blow up building 7? C'mon, son!
 5 years ago '08        #24
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
 s34ny said:
im mindfu*ked by this these days and the only conclusion i have is just that its because kids are involved

all the fu*ked up sh*t the government does..all the deaths, but it isnt until kids are k!lled until people will even LOOK much less accept these views

thousands die in 9/11..hundreds of videos. ive never seen a goddamn one posted on fbook but ive seen this video posted 10 dif times today..

i duno this sh*t is fu*ked
Naw man... 9/11 got tons of attention also, but this is spreading like wildfire because to a lot of Americans, it seems the gov't is staging/exaggerating things to take away firearms, and that personally affects a lot of people. That's the main difference. Lots of people would rather die than be forced to hand over their firearms.
 5 years ago '04        #25
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
If there was more damning evidence, most people would just ignore it because it's easier to stay in the dark.
 01-16-2013, 01:14 AM         #26
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlowbeeBryant @ Gawker said:
I feel like I say this on every other Gawker article but here goes: Americans are fu*king morons.
dude 100% correct. internet made some of these idiots even bigger idiots.
 01-16-2013, 01:18 AM         #27
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say look at this sh*t with an open mind. It's bringing up sh*t that they gathered that anyone can gather by doing some research. It doesn't add up and that should make us angry, not that people are thinking.
 01-16-2013, 01:20 AM         #28
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nucca124 said:
The news nowdays is more concerned with being first with the story rather than being accurate. That alone spawns a lot the conspiracy nuts imaginations to run wild. CNN and Fox messed up the Supreme Court healthcare ruling over the summer and they were at the fu*king courthouse. Like hell if I'd expect some reliable coverage on an event they weren't at to begin with. The news has become a damn joke.

Last edited by Twelve; 01-16-2013 at 01:34 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #29
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,189 | Props total: 5043 5043
so what was the explanation behind that family making that RIP FB post about their daughter and hour before the news broke and several hours before the names of the deceased were released?
 5 years ago '07        #30
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
Very interesting, a lot of points are raised that need to be addressed, its got NOTHING to do with being a conspiracy theorist or whatever.

Some things seem off and as a intellectual person you should ask questions about events unless your a person of "faith" then don't worry just believe and go about your business.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,816 | Props total: 7810 7810
You one dumbass fu*k n*gga if u think this a "conspiracy" nah ma n*gga its just 100% factual and true. you choose to beleive this shpuld be up for debate
 5 years ago '08        #32
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 rawchester said:
that's what I'm saying. I didn't even watch this video but there are some stories and testimonials from people that absolutely don't add up with the official story or sequence of events. Am I saying nothing took place, NO. But they have definitely left much to be desired in terms of believable answers.
You shouldn't even be commenting then....watch the fu*king video and report back you fu*king robot..
 5 years ago '05        #33
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 supervillain said:
You shouldn't even be commenting then....watch the fu*king video and report back you fu*king robot..
The reason i said I didn't even watch the video is because I've probably seen all of the info in it. I'm aware of all the discrepancies in reporting. In fact I've been one of the people in many threads questioning what happened. Calling me a robot

I can comment because I've been following this case for a while now.

What I really want to know is if there is a way to see if there is a way to prove that the FB pages and posts were deleted. I think that is the most damning evidence to be honest.

Maybe read peoples post history before you starting calling people names as well.

p.s. for the record I clicked on the video just to see which one it was, and as I believed, I have seen it already...........

Last edited by rawchester; 01-16-2013 at 07:39 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #34
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
I do remember when the story first broke they said they had somebody in custody... What happen to that guy
 5 years ago '05        #35
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
ud be surprised with the shyt the government has done so some times u just have to question shyt
 5 years ago '04        #36
mt fuji 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 SKePTiC said:
Naw man... 9/11 got tons of attention also, but this is spreading like wildfire because to a lot of Americans, it seems the gov't is staging/exaggerating things to take away firearms, and that personally affects a lot of people. That's the main difference. Lots of people would rather die than be forced to hand over their firearms.
Lol well people are dumb then.

This isn't the First time "Gun Control" Has been at the forefront of the National Discussion...

In fact, this country at one time had stricter gun control laws...Because there was one enemy, most in this country feared...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #37
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I don't have an issue with looking into things and asking questions, but my problem is that Sandy Hook video is completely idiotic, it jumps to outrageous conclusions when there are very simple ones. And yes, since its being talked about so much, I have watched the video, and every point made me think one of two things:

1. Why does the guy making this video lack common sense (or why is he trying to mislead people)?

2. Wow, the media is really willing to report on a lot of rumors and unsubstantiated info just to be the first ones to say it.

Nothing here made me think anything happened other than Lanza going into the school and k!lling those children and teachers.

And yes, you also have to realize that many many people find the claim that the whole thing was staged and no one died to be completely insane and insensitive, so of course there's backlash.

Last edited by HHS; 01-16-2013 at 08:10 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #38
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Twelve said:
The news nowdays is more concerned with being first with the story rather than being accurate. That alone spawns a lot the conspiracy nuts imaginations to run wild. CNN and Fox messed up the Supreme Court healthcare ruling over the summer and they were at the fu*king courthouse. Like hell if I'd expect some reliable coverage on an event they weren't at to begin with. The news has become a damn joke.
and im still waiting to hear what happened in aurora months ago. a motive please?
 5 years ago '05        #39
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 HHS said:
I don't have an issue with looking into things and asking questions, but my problem is that Sandy Hook video is completely idiotic, it jumps to outrageous conclusions when there are very simple ones. And yes, since its being talked about so much, I have watched the video, and every point made me think one of two things:

1. Why does the guy making this video lack common sense (or why is he trying to mislead people)?

2. Wow, the media is really willing to report on a lot of rumors and unsubstantiated info just to be the first ones to say it.

Nothing here made me think anything happened other than Lanza going into the school and k!lling those children and teachers.

And yes, you also have to realize that many many people find the claim that the whole thing was staged and no one died to be completely insane and insensitive, so of course there's backlash.
I understand that many of the things brought up in the media could just be 'broken telephone' transfering of information. That doesn't take away the fact that there are still some very disturbing things that aren't being touched on

1. Lanza's deadly accuracy and k!ll ratio... 27 dead and only 1 wounded, using an a.ssault rifle hitting children with between 3 and 11 shots each. That is HIGHLY efficient shooting for an autistic kid with no formal gun training. All this while there is no a.ssault rifle found in the building

2. They refused to let first responders set up their tents anywhere near the crime scene. You usually want first responders as close as possible to the scene without putting themselves or victims in harms way

3. lack of photo or video footage of the crime scene. No, I'm not talking about showing pictures of dead children. However they could have released footage of all the bullet damage that must have occurred at the crime scene. Or how about the footage of the entrance he blasted to gain entry into the building?

4. And this one, lastly, which I have no way of confirming if true or not. The Facebook memorials and postings of tribute pages and RIP's before anything was actually reported. Again, I've seen video's of it but i would need it to be verified.

these are all things that make me just go

I also want to state that this doesn't have to be a government conspiracy as most people equate it. Most conspiracies are committed and carried out by clandestine small factions of highly powerful people in or around government. So no it's not your average politician who is going to have knowledge or involvement in such things.
 5 years ago '04        #40
mt fuji 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
For the record..I DO NOT BELIEVE IT WAS ANY TYPE OF CONSPIRACY.....

I do remember all the mis-information that was reported thought...For example....

If I remember correctly, It was first reported that The shooter k!lled Both his Mother AND Father (Which of course wasn't true)
Home         

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy