Jan 15 - Behind the ‘Sandy Hook Truther’ Conspiracy Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
8442 pageviews
74 comments

mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
Jan 15 - Behind the ‘Sandy Hook Truther’ Conspiracy Video

[pic - click to view]

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed - YouTube

"This is a simple, logical video," the text on the screen reads. "No aliens, holigrams, rituals or anything like that, just facts." (All sic.) There's some light piano (from Guns 'n Roses' "Estranged") playing in the background. "New information comes up every single days, so by the time you see this video there may be a lot more evidence that has come to light." In a few seconds, the guitar solo kicks in.

You're watching "The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed," the most comprehensive summary of the bizarre "Sandy Hook Truther" movement you can find on the internet. It's also the most popular: in the seven days since it was posted, it's racked up 5.5 million hits. "I... honestly would have spent more time on it if I had known it would explode," the guy who created the video told me.
It only took a few days after Adam Lanza opened fire inside Sandy Hook Elementary School for conspiracy theories to pop up on the internet. We covered a bunch of them at the time, each less likely than the last: Lanza's father was due to testify in hearings about a banking scandal, and the shooting was a distraction; Obama orchestrated the shootings to enact gun control laws; The Dark Knight Returns and/or Hunger Games predicted the shooting.

As it turns out, the one that stuck was maybe the most unlikely of all: the Sandy Hook elementary shooting never happened at all. Or, that it did, in some way, but not as it was reported — there was more than one shooter, or not as many children died, or the parents we saw on television were actors.

Over the last month or so, the "Sandy Hook Truther" movement has taken hold in the usual channels of internet conspiracy — sites like InfoWars and Natural News, message boards like Godlike Productions and Above Top Secret, and most importantly, on YouTube, where self-produced mini-documentaries like "The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed" can make the leap from obscurity to viral success without any mainstream coverage at all.

[pic - click to view]

Read the rest here:
[pic - click to view]

Behind the 'Sandy Hook Truther' Conspiracy Video That Five Million People Have Watched in One Week

74 comments for "Jan 15 - Behind the ‘Sandy Hook Truther’ Conspiracy Video"

5 years ago '09        #2
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t was government all the way
 5 years ago '05        #3
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4217 4217
 01-15-2013, 10:16 PM         #4
Los-O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a conspiracy theorist by an means, but I don't like to have an open mind. The video does leave a lot of questions about the actual events of the shooting/investigation that need to be answered.
 01-15-2013, 10:40 PM         #5
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the very least, this leaves you thinking

a ton of questionable moments
 5 years ago '04        #6
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
I'm from CT and it is beyond disgusting/disturbing to think that people think this is a government conspiracy.. people are fu*king retarded these days.. smh
 5 years ago '09        #7
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
video kinda sucks...jumps to a lot of conclusions, makes a.ssumptions. could be very misleading

i did find the fema part interesting though. and that creepy older guy who was saying he let 6 kids in his house. that was just weird and made no sense
 5 years ago '05        #8
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,390 | Props total: 4454 4454
 ill 800 said:
video kinda sucks...jumps to a lot of conclusions, makes a.ssumptions. could be very misleading

i did find the fema part interesting though. and that creepy older guy who was saying he let 6 kids in his house. that was just weird and made no sense
that's what I'm saying. I didn't even watch this video but there are some stories and testimonials from people that absolutely don't add up with the official story or sequence of events. Am I saying nothing took place, NO. But they have definitely left much to be desired in terms of believable answers.
 5 years ago '05        #9
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
 oncue said:
I'm from CT and it is beyond disgusting/disturbing to think that people think this is a government conspiracy.. people are fu*king retarded these days.. smh
^^
works for government or informent

sir i don't download i just view the news on here, nothing else... wait there's no downloads here, please move on
 5 years ago '11        #10
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
I love how people who let their emotions get in the way of POSSIBILITIES.

As if this sh*t hasn't happened before (9-11) or in other countries or won't happen again.

Get off your fluffy cloud of emotional ignorance.
 5 years ago '09        #11
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 rawchester said:
that's what I'm saying. I didn't even watch this video but there are some stories and testimonials from people that absolutely don't add up with the official story or sequence of events. Am I saying nothing took place, NO. But they have definitely left much to be desired in terms of believable answers.
yea and whats up with the multiple handguns being found in the school? was this guy just running around like some hollywood movie blasting handguns until the clip was empty then just throwing it and pulling out another? and if a .223 bushmaster k!lled everyone why was it in his trunk? and why even have the handguns?
 5 years ago '04        #12
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 389 389
The CTs are getting out of hand... It used to be it'd take a year or so till these wack jobs would see any attention, now it is only a few short weeks before videos are plastered all over the interenet. Sick really. They should find something better to do with their time.
 01-15-2013, 11:04 PM         #13
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zakhara said:
The CTs are getting out of hand... It used to be it'd take a year or so till these wack jobs would see any attention, now it is only a few short weeks before videos are plastered all over the interenet. Sick really. They should find something better to do with their time.
thats because with the internet we are able to gather more info at a faster rate and the govt continues to do sh*t right in front of our face and close minded faux news lovers such as yourself buy everything they say please send sandy hook victims your money it will go to the survivors... wait there was none because an autistic kid had the shot of a trained a.ssassin
 5 years ago '09        #14
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Zakhara said:
yea we definitely shouldnt be questioning government or official stories that make no sense...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #15
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 2533 2533
is building 7 is still standing?
 5 years ago '05        #16
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,390 | Props total: 4454 4454
 archtect said:
Nobody ever wants to touch building 7... but that's an entirely different discussion
 5 years ago '08        #17
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 archtect said:
but....but..... the fire.....

to the informant

5 years ago '06        #18
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 2660 2660
LOL...people are even scared to QUESTION this situation..

This sh*t is strong...
 5 years ago '10        #19
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 ill 800 said:
yea we definitely shouldnt be questioning government or official stories that make no sense...

[pic - click to view]

01-16-2013, 12:02 AM         #20
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats building 7?
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy