Bang Bang: Chief Keef Taken Into Custody by Chicago Police

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-16-2013, 07:47 AM         #161
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free my n*gga keef
 5 years ago '05        #162
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
i was on probation 2 years for a felony. my po told me that i couldn't catch a charge if i was with somebody who had a legal gun licence. i fu*king asked her the first day i met her, 'will i get in trouble for being with somebody who can legally conceal and carry?' cuz a few of my friends had the L and i didn't wanna get knocked for just chillen w/ them, and she said no, that the individual is within their rights and that i was good to be around them, only way i could get in trouble is if I myself had a gun on me, in my exclusive possession. so wtf. how is he in possession of a firearm by being at a shooting range? unless, unless his dumb a.ss brought a rifle into the shooting range by himself, for himself. otherwise, if he was using a rifle that he rented from the shooting range, he isn't in possession of that sh*t; the rifle is legally in the possession of the firing range and he is using it under supervision... man i dk. i haven't been to a range since i got convicted but i know other ppl w/ F's who go all the time and never have problems, half of these shooting ranges are ran by ex cops so wtf. i see how they could swing the case either way. my point is this is different than him just being picked up off the street with a dirty handgun that has the serial # scratched off in his jeans. this sucks, i don't even like his music but fu*k y'all HATERS who are happy he's going to jail it ain't funny this is sad. ppl who say he needs better ppl around him are right, from his actions it seems this kid either really doesn't give a fu*k about his life or just doesn't know how bad he's messing up it's sad cuz he's talented and i know how he feels if it's like that cuz i was like that when i was his age too, just didn't get it. then again he did laugh about some other kids murder on twitter, karma's a bi*ch
 01-16-2013, 08:09 AM         #163
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does Keef really have asperbergers ?
Cause if he don't I do believe Sosa has some sort of mental handicap.
 5 years ago '05        #164
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,867 | Props total: 52147 52147
Rick ross drop'd a dime on him, but u didn't here that from me.....
 5 years ago '08        #165
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
Bury that lil n*gga.
 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM         #166
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
get that n*gga sosas d!ck out your mouth hater
true; he only worth 500k. dude is stupid though...
 5 years ago '06        #167
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 bigree61 said:
so white boys and corny house n*ggas from the burbs are happy to see another young black male in prison

how fu*ked up are youll lives, i mean youll do know this man doesnt even know you exist right?
he has never said or done anything to you yet you want him dead or in jail

98%

if you hate us so much STOP APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE

and to the corny suburban house n*gga scum no matter how much self hatered you have they will never accept you and you will never be more to them but a nigg3r
i agree that people shouldnt be wishing death on the young man, but that doesnt change the fact that you represent the lower mental pay-grades on this website
 01-16-2013, 09:22 AM         #168
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
i agree that people shouldnt be wishing death on the young man, but that doesnt change the fact that you represent the lower mental pay-grades on this website
my IQ and bank account or higher than yours and your father

you prove me right

because i am a black man from the hood means that i am uneducated?

or is it because i say white boys and corny ho a.ss house n*gga scum from the burbs?

98%?

i dont know

i see you have no problems with white men on this site calling keefs one year old baby a **** yet you are upset with the things i say

now put me on your ignore list and dont ever reply to one of my post again

or would we me cool if i start to call other black men and black one year old babys "coons" and all black women hoodrats?
 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM         #169
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
jimmy said "eh..hes not sellin sh*t anymore go ahead and take him"
 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM         #170
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but what about Max B?
 5 years ago '05        #171
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2403 2403
i redflag anybody that supports chief keef's thugcoonery and worse,his music.... you n*ggaz should have to be registered like they do s3x offenders..and represented by a red dot on google maps
 5 years ago '05        #172
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2403 2403
new word for these folks : coonthugs
 5 years ago '12        #173
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 mR ReZiW said:
but what about Max B?
LMAO fu*k OUTTA HERE!

not a goddamn soul cares about max b, get that through your english tea sipping skull.
 5 years ago '04        #174
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6048 6048
 bigree61 said:

you prove me right

or is it because i say white boys and corny ho a.ss house n*gga scum from the burbs?

98%?

i dont know

i see you have no problems with white men on this site calling keefs one year old baby a **** yet you are upset with the things i say

or would we me cool if i start to call other black men and black one year old babys "coons" and all black women hoodrats?
i made this same argument wit a n*gga a while ago talkin bout u sound uneducated and because u listen to this type of music u must not have an highschool diploma, had to shut his a.ss down quick
 5 years ago '06        #175
space
space
 bigree61 said:

you prove me right

98%?

i dont know

intelligence and money have no direct correlation, so i dont know why you even brought that up, and if im some corny n*gga from the suburbs (im not from the surburbs, btw. maybe im corny, who knows, thats in the eye of the beholder), why would you even think that you have more money than me and my father?

im only judging your intelligence on the stupidity of the posts i see you put up, nothing more. i never said you being from the hood had sh*t to do with anything. thats your insecurity speaking. some of the dumbest people on this site are rich suburban kids

where did you see me cosigning white men calling chief keefs baby a ****? thats specific as hell you reaching

on that same topic, why do you a.ssume that just because someone disagrees with you, that they are white? i get its a defense mechanism you have i guess. keeps you from questioning your beliefs

and i never said those things about blacks on here, so idk why you lump me in that category, because i disagree with you. you are same person who cosigned called Lupe Fiasco a house n*gga all because he was encouraging Keef to get out of the street life. how can you support self destruction of our own community and then complain about the sh*t you complain about

Last edited by nightmare; 01-16-2013 at 10:39 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #176
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,893 | Props total: 9036 9036
 YoungKazzy said:
Honestly, this is some fu*kery to say the least. He violated his charge because some adults made him do an interview and tricked him into holding a rifle at a gun range (completely legal) knowing full well chief keef is on probation and knowing full well that he DOES NOT know he would be violating his probabtion by doing the actions they were telling him to do. fu*kERY. If I told a little boy, "ey go shoot mr.jones" I would be in prison so how different is that to keef's situation ?

And you guys have no idea how badly this will put chief keef's life in jeapordy. Every n*gga in chicago has their eyes as red as the devil's d!ck with the jealousy they have for chief keef so once this n*gga goes to jail they will literally rip him to shreds im talking mexican MS-13, play football with his decapitated head, style. Hell, I can imagine him getting shot up just on his way to the chicago court or police departments.
Probably no chance this dude sees Gen Pop though.

He should be able to get out though, holding a rifle at a gun range doesn't seem like a probabtion violation.

These shady POs and prosecutors want blacks locked up for the dumbest reasons though. Obviously someone with a major label record deal is more valuable out of prison than inside.

Locking someone up over a dumb youtube video (where he's not really committing a crime) is beyond petty.
 5 years ago '12        #177
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
Chief Keef in jail? Those convicts love sosa, yo rap days is ova. Better not drop the soapa, you might get bent ova. BANG BANG
 5 years ago '10        #178
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Excuses. Excuses.

Even if they do want black men locked up, if you don't do no dumb sh*t to get locked up, you won't. Simple as that.

I've caught a case before (beat it) but I know it was my fault. I put myself in that position but I took accountability for my actions and ain't do no dumb sh*t again.

Ain't been in that situation since. What's so hard to comprehend about that?
 5 years ago '06        #179
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Excuses. Excuses.

Even if they do want black men locked up, if you don't do no dumb sh*t to get locked up, you won't. Simple as that.

I've caught a case before (beat it) but I know it was my fault. I put myself in that position but I took accountability for my actions and ain't do no dumb sh*t again.

Ain't been in that situation since. What's so hard to comprehend about that?
exactly. i personally know n*ggas who will be complaining about how the system wants to lock them up, then that same night, will be out robbing and sh*t

and im talking about dudes who have no real reason to rob
 01-16-2013, 11:43 AM         #180
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Keef got fans?

Keef stans mad

Lock that fool up.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy