Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
I swear Cheef Keef is gonna end up like Lil, B and Joe Buddens. The only fans they have are on the internet. I still havent met a person in real life who can tell me who Cheef Keef and Lil B are at least Joe Budden caught a bit of a buzz when Game and 50 were dissing him back in the day.
 5 years ago '10        #142
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 bigree61 said:
so white boys and corny house n*ggas from the burbs are happy to see another young black male in prison

how fu*ked up are youll lives, i mean youll do know this man doesnt even know you exist right?
he has never said or done anything to you yet you want him dead or in jail

98%

if you hate us so much STOP APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE

and to the corny suburban house n*gga scum no matter how much self hatered you have they will never accept you and you will never be more to them but a nigg3r
You're easily the corniest and least intelligent troll on this site.

Even TupacNasFan got you beat

bigree61 said:
just like white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs on bx

how many white boys on here have ever called a black man a **** to his face?

how many n*ggas from the burbs have wished death on a black man from the hood because they make them look bad in front of whites?

cowards

bigree61 said:
look at the white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs in this thread

wish n prison and death on some 7 - 10 year old babys

and call other people "ignorant"
 bigree61 said:
look at the white boys and corny house n*ggas from the burbs wish n death on this man

how sad does one life have to be
 bigree61 said:
dont forget about the corny house n*ggas from the burbs

they hate / fear a strong black woman

then talk about how they would lick a white wh0ores as*hole even tho they look like dog sh*t without a pound of make up on

bigree61 said:
he is a **** because he has kobe and lebrons on

white boys and corny ho a.ss house n*ggas from the burbs

go in infront of a group of white men to call another black man a **** makes you a what?

bigree61 said:
come on KG you have to go back bully n on soft a.ss white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs

look at the amount of bi*ch a.ss fu*k n*ggas on bx who think its cool to call n*ggas moms wh0ore then when somebody wants to f!ght they are the ignorant one

bigree61 said:
corny bi*ch a.ss hoe a.ss n*ggas from the burbs

why would he do his fam like that

ultimate cowards way out

Such a moron
 5 years ago '05        #143
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 bigree61 said:
so white boys and corny house n*ggas from the burbs are happy to see another young black male in prison

how fu*ked up are youll lives, i mean youll do know this man doesnt even know you exist right?

98%

and to the corny suburban house n*gga scum no matter how much self hatered you have they will never accept you and you will never be more to them but a nigg3r

Damn, I am sooo fu*king glad I don't live in America, all I ever read about is how racist the country is. I swear if Canada was like that I would move the fu*k out. If I dont like something about the place I live, I either fix it or get the fu*k out.

As for Cheef Keef; He pointed a gun at cops. Then violated his parole by shooting guns at a firing range. If he too stupid to realize that shooting a gun (at a range or not) is a direct violation of his parole, throw him in jail make him smarten the fu*k up and let him out. You cannot plead "Ignorance or Stupidity" in the court of law.

And btw if what was posted in this thread are his best "songs" Im glad he not making anymore music, he is fu*king terrible, like Lil B and 2Chainz terrible. Does he even have a record out right now? People actually listen to his sh*t on the radio?
 01-16-2013, 01:54 AM         #144
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:

98%

fu*k all these other n*ggaz, mane.

*Waits for some LAME outsider to proclaim I'm a GBE stan*

I ain't ever mad at new talent trying to break out & make it from this city. Kellz made it out. Com made it out, Ye, GLC, Twista, Da Brat, Vakill, etc. Let the mane eat. Least he doing better than Yung Berg when he came out

As long as he leaves the bullsh*t behind, he's gravy. That' is the one thing he CAN do for his career sake. If he's still out there with a place in cali, you can't tell me that's better than being on the blocks servin' out in the open.

Last edited by GOD999; 01-16-2013 at 01:57 AM..
 01-16-2013, 02:09 AM         #145
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrainWreck said:
Damn, I am sooo fu*king glad I don't live in America, all I ever read about is how racist the country is. I swear if Canada was like that I would move the fu*k out. If I dont like something about the place I live, I either fix it or get the fu*k out.

As for Cheef Keef; He pointed a gun at cops. Then violated his parole by shooting guns at a firing range. If he too stupid to realize that shooting a gun (at a range or not) is a direct violation of his parole, throw him in jail make him smarten the fu*k up and let him out. You cannot plead "Ignorance or Stupidity" in the court of law.

And btw if what was posted in this thread are his best "songs" Im glad he not making anymore music, he is fu*king terrible, like Lil B and 2Chainz terrible. Does he even have a record out right now? People actually listen to his sh*t on the radio?

so that makes it ok for some random bx poster to wish that he die or go to prison?

were you also glad that you dont live in the states because they are so racist when white men were in a thread calling keefs 1 year old baby an "ugly monkey ****" ?

their are plenty of artist across all genras music that i do not care for but i do not wish death or prison on them nor am i glad when or if they are no longer able to provied for their
family
 01-16-2013, 02:21 AM         #146
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You're easily the corniest and least intelligent troll on this site.

Even TupacNasFan got you beat

Such a moron

so you are either white or a corny n*gga from the suburbs i take it

you do not have to stalk me or do a backround check on my bx profile

please point out where i was troll n in any of those post?

if your feelings got hurt by my post thats on you because i didnt even know you existed
i know the truth hurts but you do not have to call me names

and a person like you ( whoever you are) call n a n*gga like me corny
 5 years ago '10        #147
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6164 6164
anyone from chicago wanna break down who keef is down with and if his team could hold him down in county jail?
 5 years ago '08        #148
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 255 255
 PotheadFocker said:
You know whats funnier? The fact you call yourself "NautiiBoii"

fu*king f*ggot
Hop off my d!ck you waste of sperm
 01-16-2013, 03:37 AM         #149
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs to have better people around him. fu*k all them free loadingbass f*ggots and giving bad advice a.ss f*ggots. He need to grow up and understand if you don't look out for yourself, no one else will. I can't stand his music either.
 5 years ago '04        #150
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
#fagsosa

this scrawny bi*ch's butthole isnt going to last 5 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #151
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Heat in 5 said:
Yall some **** a.ss suburban n*ggas, I GUARANTEE you that n*gga wasnt thinkin bout no fu*kin probation durin that interview
 01-16-2013, 04:21 AM         #152
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb little n*gga about to get his sh*t pushed in.

5 years ago '12        #153
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 YI-Drizzy said:
im a.ssuming you all have seen the video of him at the interview right? since we have this "yes or no" business being thrown about - which is the main counterpoint to the accusation that pitchfork probably was on some slick sh*t to get that picture of keef with the gun, which is understandable considering keef has aspergers meaning he has difficulty handling social situations as such

come on man their fu*king name is pitchfork

[pic - click to view]

MOTHERfu*k PITCHFORK TV JEALOUS WHITE JEWISH DEVILS fu*k THEM TO THE GRAVE
 5 years ago '04        #154
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
 Free Trotty said:

[pic - click to view]

I been telling yall thats why his tour was cancelled because they knew he was going back in for a violation when they had this hearing. Imagine how much money woulda been lost had he been locked up today and they still had 20 more shows already booked for him to perform.
this dumb a.ss keef missed out on 20+ shows at god knows how much per ...

SMH.

coulda paid for a few lambos. i'd say kay kay's college education or investment in tangible a.ssets, but he woulda bought lambos. or raris.

fu*k it, FREE SOSA anyway.
 5 years ago '12        #155
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 CIDF said:
n*gga this aint OPRAH.COM. IM SO TIRED OF YOU fu*k n*ggaS EITHER POST SOMETHING BETTER TO SLAP IN THE WHIP AND TURN UP AFTER fu*kIN A NEW bi*ch or SHUT THE fu*k UP! THIS IS BOXDEN AND n*ggaS BEEN GETTIN SHOT BEFORE THIS MUSIC sh*t B. CHIEF KEEF A LIL KID WE ALL KNOW THAT but GIVE HIM ROOM TO GROW because like it or not nobody is gonna save the world u fairy tale a.ss neggas
 5 years ago '04        #156
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
 CIDF said:
n*gga this aint OPRAH.COM. IM SO TIRED OF YOU fu*k n*ggaS EITHER POST SOMETHING BETTER TO SLAP IN THE WHIP AND TURN UP AFTER fu*kIN A NEW bi*ch or SHUT THE fu*k UP! THIS IS BOXDEN AND n*ggaS BEEN GETTIN SHOT BEFORE THIS MUSIC sh*t B. CHIEF KEEF A LIL KID WE ALL KNOW THAT but GIVE HIM ROOM TO GROW because like it or not nobody is gonna save the world u fairy tale a.ss neggas

finally rich was the hardest cd in over a year for the whp or the gym, i'll miss you sosa.
 5 years ago '07        #157
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 CIDF said:

Damn.....you must be that kid at the beginning of Keef's album cause you sound really upset
 01-16-2013, 06:57 AM         #158
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOPEFULLY he goes into (G)eneral (P)opulation or a HOLDING CELL with murderERS & ONE of THE murderERS DECIDES he wants a TROPHY k!ll (lol) ... C/H/I/E/F QUEEF aka IGNORANT S/H/I/T STAIN in DESIGNER CLOTHES
 01-16-2013, 07:27 AM         #159
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the n*gga that said keef has aspergers

Keef stans going full retard
 01-16-2013, 07:35 AM         #160
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
HOPEFULLY he goes into (G)eneral (P)opulation or a HOLDING CELL with murderERS & ONE of THE murderERS DECIDES he wants a TROPHY k!ll (lol) ... C/H/I/E/F QUEEF aka IGNORANT S/H/I/T STAIN in DESIGNER CLOTHES
The hell is wrong with you??
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy