Bang Bang: Chief Keef Taken Into Custody by Chicago Police

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2013, 10:21 PM         #121
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And just to be crystal clear on something, I deal with mental health issues myself, so I'm not intending to just dismiss Aspergers. If he legitimately has it, that's something that should be considered, but I'm not in favor of just giving him a free pass on whatever he does, and then just saying "well, Aspergers. he probably didn't know what he was doing.".

I know I sure as hell don't get special treatment because of issues I deal with, and nor should I.
 5 years ago '12        #122
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5634 5634

[pic - click to view]

twitter is poppin right now
 5 years ago '10        #123
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 YI-Drizzy said:
like i said before the n*gga wasn't there for free he was trying to make money and when he got there he was told to pose for pictures with a gun, the n*gga has aspergers like i've said before so he couldn't have easily said no
You know that Aspergers doesn't mean that you're helpless or stupid right?

It really just means that you're socially awkward and have a hard time understanding complex social cues.

It has nothing to do with your ability to understand "Yes" and "No"

In that case he would just be retarded.

People with Aspergers are actually typically smarter and more creative than normal people based on their ability to focus on things they like for long periods of time.

There are a lot of people who are well known or famous who have been diagnosed with mild Aspergers (like Keef has)

- Dan Aykroyd
- Albert Einstein
- Satoshi Tajiri (creator and designer of Pokemon)
- Daryl Hannah
- It's even said that Tim Burton has undiagnosed Aspergers

All people who I think it's safe to a.ssume know the difference between "Yes" and "No"
 5 years ago '09        #124
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
keef is autistic? now it makes a lil bit of sense but those kind of ppl are geniuses so i doubt it
 5 years ago '09        #125
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 TheMindOf said:
You know that Aspergers doesn't mean that you're helpless or stupid right?

It really just means that you're socially awkward and have a hard time understanding complex social cues.

It has nothing to do with your ability to understand "Yes" and "No"

In that case he would just be retarded.

People with Aspergers are actually typically smarter and more creative than normal people based on their ability to focus on things they like for long periods of time.

There are a lot of people who are well known or famous who have been diagnosed with mild Aspergers (like Keef has)

- Dan Aykroyd
- Albert Einstein
- Satoshi Tajiri (creator and designer of Pokemon)
- Daryl Hannah
- It's even said that Tim Burton has undiagnosed Aspergers

All people who I think it's safe to a.ssume know the difference between "Yes" and "No"
ye thts what i was thinking....no way is keef has aspergers
 5 years ago '10        #126
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
Damn...this bullsh*t...free that n*gga sosa
 01-15-2013, 11:04 PM         #127
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knew it was coming... They just wanted to see them album sales
 01-15-2013, 11:14 PM         #128
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a.ssuming you all have seen the video of him at the interview right? since we have this "yes or no" business being thrown about - which is the main counterpoint to the accusation that pitchfork probably was on some slick sh*t to get that picture of keef with the gun, which is understandable considering keef has aspergers meaning he has difficulty handling social situations as such

come on man their fu*king name is pitchfork

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 01-15-2013 at 11:16 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #129
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 conscious thug said:
Get off this "government's trying to exploit" him and fu*k up his life nonsense. He's doing a damn good job of fu*king up his life on his own. I understand this is BX and everyone is on some conspiracy bullsh*t, but you know what? Sometimes it's good to look at things for what they are and realize that this kid can't hide behind aspergers and expect everyone to just give him a pass.

If he values money over freedom, that's fine, but his fans don't need to go and play the part of damage control. He's got a little money, why not have someone with you that can steer you in the right direction, instead of him being so socially crippled that he can't tell what he's doing.

You telling me someone with that much history with the justice system he don't know what's a probation violation and what's not? ESPECIALLY when the MAIN stipulation was that you can't be around guns, and he agrees to go to a fu*king gun range?

Man, fu*k this dude and fu*k anyone that makes excuses for him. It's such bullsh*t how REAL people who are being fu*ked by the system every day gets no leeway, but some ignorant motherfu*ker like this gets everyone's d!ck hard trying to defend him.

Shouting out "free Keef". fu*k Free Keef. How about Free Mumia? Free Bradley Manning? Free Julian a.ssange? What about Troy Davis? THOSE people are/were a victim of the government fu*king them over. Not this piece of sh*t.

But hey...go on and keep talking about how he just can't help it and was all shook and didn't know what to do.
ignorant a.ss n*ggas are always going to make excuses for other ignorant a.ss n*ggas. because thats who they can relate to. so they feel empathy towards that situation whether it makes sense or not.

most of the people on here that fervently defend Chief Keef, are Chief Keef. not literally, but they have the same mentality and ideology
 5 years ago '11        #130
Blokka Blokka 4 heat pts
space
space
$485 | Props total: 312 312
The rapper is scheduled to be sentenced before Walker on Thursday. Until then, he will be locked up in the juvenile holding facility.

It's just Juvi. Nothing major. You guys are idiots.
 5 years ago '04        #131
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
y'all trying to pull every excuse out the a.ss

if keef was that damn slow they probably wouldn't let him go out to california like that
 01-16-2013, 12:24 AM         #132
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidd247 said:
Rofl!! Wtf??

And although I hate to see the young man throw life away in the wind like this...... He deserves it

How can you come in here placing shame on others who are happy this guy is being taken out of the public eye by saying they're heartless or wishing a young black teen to jail; yet this same young black teen is condoning k!llING others including young black teens in his lyrics (I dare not call it music). Stop the problem from the source, how many chances does he need?
n*gga this aint OPRAH.COM. IM SO TIRED OF YOU fu*k n*ggaS EITHER POST SOMETHING BETTER TO SLAP IN THE WHIP AND TURN UP AFTER fu*kIN A NEW bi*ch or SHUT THE fu*k UP! THIS IS BOXDEN AND n*ggaS BEEN GETTIN SHOT BEFORE THIS MUSIC sh*t B. CHIEF KEEF A LIL KID WE ALL KNOW THAT but GIVE HIM ROOM TO GROW because like it or not nobody is gonna save the world u fairy tale a.ss neggas
 5 years ago '05        #133
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
This is gonna do wonders for his career, honestly
 5 years ago '11        #134
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
How much time is he facing?
 5 years ago '10        #135
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 CIDF said:
n*gga this aint OPRAH.COM. IM SO TIRED OF YOU fu*k n*ggaS EITHER POST SOMETHING BETTER TO SLAP IN THE WHIP AND TURN UP AFTER fu*kIN A NEW bi*ch or SHUT THE fu*k UP! THIS IS BOXDEN AND n*ggaS BEEN GETTIN SHOT BEFORE THIS MUSIC sh*t B. CHIEF KEEF A LIL KID WE ALL KNOW THAT but GIVE HIM ROOM TO GROW because like it or not nobody is gonna save the world u fairy tale a.ss neggas

01-16-2013, 12:38 AM         #136
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #137
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70221 70221
fu*k this n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #138
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 YI-Drizzy said:
im a.ssuming you all have seen the video of him at the interview right? since we have this "yes or no" business being thrown about - which is the main counterpoint to the accusation that pitchfork probably was on some slick sh*t to get that picture of keef with the gun, which is understandable considering keef has aspergers meaning he has difficulty handling social situations as such

come on man their fu*king name is pitchfork

[pic - click to view]

damn this n*gga running out of bullsh*t to post

he really said pitchfork was the devil
 5 years ago '04        #139
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 CIDF said:

[pic - click to view]

He gone' cry in the car....
 01-16-2013, 01:25 AM         #140
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so white boys and corny house n*ggas from the burbs are happy to see another young black male in prison

how fu*ked up are youll lives, i mean youll do know this man doesnt even know you exist right?
he has never said or done anything to you yet you want him dead or in jail

98%

if you hate us so much STOP APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE

and to the corny suburban house n*gga scum no matter how much self hatered you have they will never accept you and you will never be more to them but a nigg3r
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy