Bang Bang: Chief Keef Taken Into Custody by Chicago Police

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,816 | Props total: 4867 4867
Why n*ggas Hatin On Anotha Yung Brotha #freesosa

Gotdam Cornballs
 01-15-2013, 07:44 PM         #102
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess the government framed Keef, right after they dropped off their weekly shipment of crack, booze and AIDS to the ghettos.
 5 years ago '10        #103
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 conscious thug said:
I guess the government framed Keef, right after they dropped off their weekly shipment of crack, booze and AIDS to the ghettos.
On top of that they stop him from leaving up out of the hood after he got money to get far away.
It's all their fault, Always trying to stop bruthas from changing their lives
 01-15-2013, 07:52 PM         #104
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was bound to happen

[pic - click to view]

Chief keif and his rap career
 5 years ago '06        #105
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 FoShizzle8 said:
chief keef lost

Did he get incorrect directions?
 5 years ago '05        #106
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 conscious thug said:

Wasn't trying to hurt nobody? Nah, just pulling loaded weapons on cops, that's all.

And Jo Jo's mom even said she thinks Keef paid someone to k!ll her son. Now whether or not he did, who knows? But don't act like this motherfu*ker's out there doing good sh*t all the time and the government is trying to d!ck him over.

at these Keef Stans.
Jojo's mom k!lled jojo by not raising him.
 5 years ago '08        #107
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 230 230
I don't understand why people are posting gifs and laughing at the fact a teen is going to jail. What's funny about that?
 5 years ago '11        #108
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 Captain Planet said:
I don't understand why people are posting gifs and laughing at the fact a teen is going to jail. What's funny about that?
You know whats funnier? The fact you call yourself "NautiiBoii"

fu*king f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #109
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
#ModernDay2Pac

#FreeSosa
Modern Day 2pac?
 5 years ago '06        #110
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 AuthenticMade said:
Damn my n*gga you was living way to hot with that sh*t anyhow

First time I was ever on probation my P.O. didn't believe I had a job...this bi*ch came to my job(Walmart at the time) and when n*ggas said I wasn't there(I was literally on my hour lunch sitting in the car smoking a black listening to music) she left and came back with 2 officers...I come in the building off lunch WEARING my shirt and n*ggas put my up against the wall in front of my fu*king manager

Lucky for me the 'cool' manager was working that day...cause ain't no way I was supposed to keep that job
thats grimy as hell on your co-workers part, saying you wasnt there, instead of saying you were on your lunch break
 01-15-2013, 09:00 PM         #111
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:

Wasn't trying to hurt nobody? Nah, just pulling loaded weapons on cops, that's all.

And Jo Jo's mom even said she thinks Keef paid someone to k!ll her son. Now whether or not he did, who knows? But don't act like this motherfu*ker's out there doing good sh*t all the time and the government is trying to d!ck him over.

at these Keef Stans.
did you read my post? he was told to take a picture with a gun you fu*king illiterate retard, this is why he is in custody
 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM         #112
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
The retards are out in full force

"yeah he broke the law so what"

Go do your "special" homework son you have class in the morning
n*gga are you down syndrome or what? he got put on probation for breaking the law - this is not the point of this thread. the point is that he has been taken into custody because some f*ggot told him to take a picture with a gun in his hand

these anti keef n*ggas have the most retarded fu*king arguments

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 01-15-2013 at 09:06 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #113
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 480 480

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #114
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
throw away the key
 5 years ago '04        #115
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 blafy said:
It was bound to happen

[pic - click to view]

Chief keif and his rap career
Rofl!! Wtf??

And although I hate to see the young man throw life away in the wind like this...... He deserves it

How can you come in here placing shame on others who are happy this guy is being taken out of the public eye by saying they're heartless or wishing a young black teen to jail; yet this same young black teen is condoning k!llING others including young black teens in his lyrics (I dare not call it music). Stop the problem from the source, how many chances does he need?
 01-15-2013, 09:50 PM         #116
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
did you read my post? he was told to take a picture with a gun you fu*king illiterate retard, this is why he is in custody
And as part of his probation he's not allowed to be around firearms. Not only was he at a got damn firing range (around a whole mess of guns) but he's holding the gun as well?

That's his own stupid a.ss fault. No one's to blame but HIM. I'm not feeling sorry for that dumb a.ss clown.
 01-15-2013, 09:53 PM         #117
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
And as part of his probation he's not allowed to be around firearms. Not only was he at a got damn firing range (around a whole mess of guns) but he's holding the gun as well?

That's his own stupid a.ss fault. No one's to blame but HIM. I'm not feeling sorry for that dumb a.ss clown.
he wasn't there for sh*ts and giggles he was there because there was a lot of money involved, plus he has aspergers as i've pointed out before so the n*gga was most likely mad confused throughout that entire situation and fu*ked up

just cut the little boy some slack man he has mental problems and the government is trying to exploit that and fu*k his life up
 5 years ago '10        #118
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 YI-Drizzy said:
So Pitchfork held him at gunpoint and made him shoot the interview?

I've been on probation before. Soon as you leave the courtroom they send you to meet with Probation Officer.

They make it extremely clear to you what you can and cannot do. They explain it as slowly as you need them to and you can ask any questions you want.

After that you sign the paperwork stating that you agree to the terms.

Keef knew he shouldn't have been there holding those guns. He's the Artist, he has the power in that situation. He could have said "no", easily.

But he's a fu*king moron, so he didn't.
 01-15-2013, 09:59 PM         #119
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
So Pitchfork held him at gunpoint and made him shoot the interview?

I've been on probation before. Soon as you leave the courtroom they send you to meet with Probation Officer.

They make it extremely clear to you what you can and cannot do. They explain it as slowly as you need them to and you can ask any questions you want.

After that you sign the paperwork stating that you agree to the terms.

Keef knew he shouldn't have been there holding those guns. He's the Artist, he has the power in that situation. He could have said "no", easily.

But he's a fu*king moron, so he didn't.
like i said before the n*gga wasn't there for free he was trying to make money and when he got there he was told to pose for pictures with a gun, the n*gga has aspergers like i've said before so he couldn't have easily said no
 01-15-2013, 10:13 PM         #120
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
he wasn't there for sh*ts and giggles he was there because there was a lot of money involved, plus he has aspergers as i've pointed out before so the n*gga was most likely mad confused throughout that entire situation and fu*ked up

just cut the little boy some slack man he has mental problems and the government is trying to exploit that and fu*k his life up
Get off this "government's trying to exploit" him and fu*k up his life nonsense. He's doing a damn good job of fu*king up his life on his own. I understand this is BX and everyone is on some conspiracy bullsh*t, but you know what? Sometimes it's good to look at things for what they are and realize that this kid can't hide behind aspergers and expect everyone to just give him a pass.

If he values money over freedom, that's fine, but his fans don't need to go and play the part of damage control. He's got a little money, why not have someone with you that can steer you in the right direction, instead of him being so socially crippled that he can't tell what he's doing.

You telling me someone with that much history with the justice system he don't know what's a probation violation and what's not? ESPECIALLY when the MAIN stipulation was that you can't be around guns, and he agrees to go to a fu*king gun range?

Man, fu*k this dude and fu*k anyone that makes excuses for him. It's such bullsh*t how REAL people who are being fu*ked by the system every day gets no leeway, but some ignorant motherfu*ker like this gets everyone's d!ck hard trying to defend him.

Shouting out "free Keef". fu*k Free Keef. How about Free Mumia? Free Bradley Manning? Free Julian a.ssange? What about Troy Davis? THOSE people are/were a victim of the government fu*king them over. Not this piece of sh*t.

But hey...go on and keep talking about how he just can't help it and was all shook and didn't know what to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago