most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 hayday12 said:
#fu*kSosa

[pic - click to view]

fu*kin word up my n*gga
 5 years ago '08        #82
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
 Free Trotty said:
His sister look like she in middle school and I dont think his mom raised him.

I got Keef on Instagram and he has a pic of his daughter on there everyday so he must got her living with him while the bm stay home in Chicago getting some bread & living good.

sh*t sad.

This n*gga might take of her while he locked up:

Dude might k!ll himself knowing Sosa locked up
 5 years ago '05        #83
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
he going to come out better as ever they should drop the bang mixtape when he get release
 01-15-2013, 06:31 PM         #84
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good. fu*k that dumbass. And fu*k anyone stupid enough to tweet or whatever about "Free Chief Keef". non history knowing fools.
 5 years ago '05        #85
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Lets be honest... We all saw this coming
 5 years ago '08        #86
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
goddamn, so many haters in here, and i dont even fu*ks wit sosa like that, but at the end of the day that lil n*gga better smarten up before he gets to become an adult and starts doing real time for this stupid sh*t, he lucky he y.o still
 01-15-2013, 06:41 PM         #87
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ght it in court, say the weapon was fake How they going to know? Either this n*gga has the weakest lawyer ever.......or he took that deal that say if you go in for this many months when you come out you off paper, Know a couple of cats that fu*ked up on purpose for that exact reason..............hate the dudes music, but muthafu*k the judge, prosecutor, and the DA........
 5 years ago '12        #88
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Still cant believe his intro to the album lol..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #89
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
People Viewing This Topic: 93 (58 members and 35 guests)
Toss, VickVega, k!llahPlaya420, DreamChasers, strat, xoutchucky, Fauby, cynical89, fame614, Kziatic, [Trini Yute], ReallyTho, thegraphixking, blah blah blah, thugworldorder, young-star, imfriggindope, Gchild781, conscious thug, lilgangstur, kukkudo, majestic75, Peterparker, mamasboy, jwalck5950, 360crazy, MANNYSOSA, RaulG, bangtha40, _Dre_, ahmadou1, georgebenson, jicka, Fury24, Vin Steezel, MysticSSJosh, eugene373, Stillhyphy, Jiggamyn*gga, Mr. HJK, BlkHoodie88, rshodunke, Da Real Talk, kjigga, AntMan516, youngd, MoneyChasnMason, JGunnaWP, qaws23, EL CHAPO, j8dakiss, Pleasure Boy, kreuzberg61
People love sosa
 5 years ago '10        #90
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Toss said:
People Viewing This Topic: 93 (58 members and 35 guests)
Toss, VickVega, k!llahPlaya420, DreamChasers, strat, xoutchucky, Fauby, cynical89, fame614, Kziatic, [Trini Yute], ReallyTho, thegraphixking, blah blah blah, thugworldorder, young-star, imfriggindope, Gchild781, conscious thug, lilgangstur, kukkudo, majestic75, Peterparker, mamasboy, jwalck5950, 360crazy, MANNYSOSA, RaulG, bangtha40, _Dre_, ahmadou1, georgebenson, jicka, Fury24, Vin Steezel, MysticSSJosh, eugene373, Stillhyphy, Jiggamyn*gga, Mr. HJK, BlkHoodie88, rshodunke, Da Real Talk, kjigga, AntMan516, youngd, MoneyChasnMason, JGunnaWP, qaws23, EL CHAPO, j8dakiss, Pleasure Boy, kreuzberg61
People love sosa
Ay....AY NOW...im here STRICTLY for yal...I know how BX loves this kid, and things like this make for some great BX entertainment...but I could give 2 sh1ts about this f8ck...
 01-15-2013, 07:06 PM         #91
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if keef get dropped from interscope you know master p gon pick him up (i'd actually prefer keef on a label like no limit forever over interscope)

also its pretty obvious the government is trying to fu*k this n*gga over keef wasn't going to hurt nobody and he has aspergers (meaning he has difficulty with social interactions) so who knows what he was thinking when some older n*ggas told him to hold this gun for a picture he was probably nervous as fu*k knowing this violates his probation

yeah he did break the law before but he himself isn't really going to pose a physical threat to anybody at this point and it's absurd to lock him up over this sh*t

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 01-15-2013 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #92
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
he wack as hell (besides love sosa)

keep him locked up until he wants to write good music
 01-15-2013, 07:19 PM         #93
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
he wack as hell (besides love sosa)

keep him locked up until he wants to write good music

5 years ago '09        #94
flystylez 1 heat pts
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
I just came in here to say #freesosa

naw

5 years ago '09        #95
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,360 | Props total: 34983 34983
hopefully he's locked up for a very, very long time. maybe he can get his GED while he's in there and convert to Muslim, and leave that rap stuff alone and pick up another hobby like basket-weaving or stamp collecting. he's just not a viable part of society right now.
 5 years ago '11        #96
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 YI-Drizzy said:
yeah he did break the law before but he himself isn't really going to pose a physical threat to anybody at this point and it's absurd to lock him up over this sh*t
The retards are out in full force

"yeah he broke the law so what"

Go do your "special" homework son you have class in the morning
 5 years ago '07        #97
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
:carrellhah :
 5 years ago '04        #98
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1445 1445
wait so wishing a kid to jail is cool now. smh. he wont do any time. this could be the part of the persona excuse waiting to happen... unless he has a sh*tty lawyer...
 5 years ago '06        #99
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 AuthenticMade said:
Take it from a n*gga thats been on probation

In the words of every judge in America lol..."Ignorance is not a justifiable defense"

Unless you are white.
Feelz fam. In '04 my P.O. sent another P.O. to the crib to check a n*gga. This n*gga was one of them Terminator n*ggas too. I was in the shower getting ready to head to NC for the first time w/my sister & cousin. Mafukka beatin on the door. I blanked. I was like "who the fukk is it?!?!" When he said "Probation"..... I had just whipped up a zone of hard. Sold half. And bought a half of dank for the trip. (only smoker) I still had jars w/residue & baggies in my garbage. $500 in one shoe & half a zip of hard in the other. Plus eyes (scale) & the dank. THIS n*gga RAMSHACKLED MY CRIB. Even told me other n*ggas on paper in my complex put them on to me. He found my urine cleaning kit, but didn't find the other sh*t. (God's mercy only) Them n*ggas violated me for the kit. Never got a dirty urine, but got violated over a fuggin urine cleaning kit. I wasn't all the way in the system, but enough to know you don't fukk around. Or you WILL get fukked around.
 01-15-2013, 07:39 PM         #100
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
if keef get dropped from interscope you know master p gon pick him up (i'd actually prefer keef on a label like no limit forever over interscope)

also its pretty obvious the government is trying to fu*k this n*gga over keef wasn't going to hurt nobody and he has aspergers (meaning he has difficulty with social interactions) so who knows what he was thinking when some older n*ggas told him to hold this gun for a picture he was probably nervous as fu*k knowing this violates his probation

Wasn't trying to hurt nobody? Nah, just pulling loaded weapons on cops, that's all.

And Jo Jo's mom even said she thinks Keef paid someone to k!ll her son. Now whether or not he did, who knows? But don't act like this motherfu*ker's out there doing good sh*t all the time and the government is trying to d!ck him over.

at these Keef Stans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy