Bang Bang: Chief Keef Taken Into Custody by Chicago Police

most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 510 510
 Ralph Nautica said:
JoJo brother going to jail too

Captain $wagg #23 ‏@SwaggOTOD
Suppposed to get locked up tomorrow
 5 years ago '12        #62
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4057 4057
 justinjones said:
his mom and his sister still alive? his baby mama?

he was about to go on tour so what was going to happen to her then. its not like he would of been around her 24/7
His sister look like she in middle school and I dont think his mom raised him.

I got Keef on Instagram and he has a pic of his daughter on there everyday so he must got her living with him while the bm stay home in Chicago getting some bread & living good.

sh*t sad.

This n*gga might take of her while he locked up:

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #63
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 4491 4491
 YoungKazzy said:
Honestly, this is some fu*kery to say the least. He violated his charge because some adults made him do an interview and tricked him into holding a rifle at a gun range (completely legal) knowing full well chief keef is on probation and knowing full well that he DOES NOT know he would be violating his probabtion by doing the actions they were telling him to do. fu*kERY. If I told a little boy, "ey go shoot mr.jones" I would be in prison so how different is that to keef's situation ?

And you guys have no idea how badly this will put chief keef's life in jeapordy. Every n*gga in chicago has their eyes as red as the devil's d!ck with the jealousy they have for chief keef so once this n*gga goes to jail they will literally rip him to shreds im talking mexican MS-13, play football with his decapitated head, style. Hell, I can imagine him getting shot up just on his way to the chicago court or police departments.
Pineapple Express da GOAT
 5 years ago '05        #64
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,926 | Props total: 13338 13338
Im sure he doesn't like this...
 5 years ago '09        #65
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 105 105
it's funny how they took him to a shooting range for that interview
 5 years ago '04        #66
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,084 | Props total: 3615 3615
this makes no sense ...putting people away is good thing when u have to protect society from him

putting this dummy in jail for stupid reasons is just making sure he loses everything and comes back as a menace to the people around him

who wins ?
 5 years ago '11        #67
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
Being Sober gonna be the hardest part for the GOAT
 5 years ago '08        #68
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,575 | Props total: 27800 27800
good fu*king sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #69
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,911 | Props total: 2810 2810
 YoungKazzy said:
Honestly, this is some fu*kery to say the least. He violated his charge because some adults made him do an interview and tricked him into holding a rifle at a gun range (completely legal) knowing full well chief keef is on probation and knowing full well that he DOES NOT know he would be violating his probabtion by doing the actions they were telling him to do. fu*kERY. If I told a little boy, "ey go shoot mr.jones" I would be in prison so how different is that to keef's situation ?

And you guys have no idea how badly this will put chief keef's life in jeapordy. Every n*gga in chicago has their eyes as red as the devil's d!ck with the jealousy they have for chief keef so once this n*gga goes to jail they will literally rip him to shreds im talking mexican MS-13, play football with his decapitated head, style. Hell, I can imagine him getting shot up just on his way to the chicago court or police departments.
n*ggas tryna be bout that life, then be bout that life. REAL n*ggaS know most of them n*ggas claimin "shooter" on the block, get them paws put on 'em in the bing. n*ggas ain't shootin the fair one on the streets, so when they run into one of them real bing monsters, it's Plus as a street n*gga, you gotta know when you fukkin up your paper time. Trust, that n*gga knew, he just thought he couldn't be touched. For the record, you sound like............


[IMG] [/IMG]
 5 years ago '12        #70
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4057 4057
 Arson said:
good fu*king sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #71
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,735 | Props total: 1025 1025
It's funny how everyone is purposely ignoring the fact that if he gets out he's gonna have a huge buzz again

Bang 2 is still coming out

Imagine if it comes out while he's still locked up

Imagine if it's got more viral hits like I Dont Like & Love Sosa

Or another Back From The Dead when he gets out


 5 years ago '12        #72
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 510 510

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #73
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga is trying to get a conjugal visit with keef.
 5 years ago '10        #74
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,897 | Props total: 31926 31926
 BiZz said:
This n*gga is trying to get a conjugal visit with keef.
 5 years ago '10        #75
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 hou12 said:
It's funny how everyone is purposely ignoring the fact that if he gets out he's gonna have a huge buzz again

Bang 2 is still coming out

Imagine if it comes out while he's still locked up

Imagine if it's got more viral hits like I Dont Like & Love Sosa

Or another Back From The Dead when he gets out



Right. The same way how Shyne, Mystikal were huge and sold millions when they got out.

Oh, and when Remy Ma gets out she's gonna be huge too
 5 years ago '12        #76
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 510 510
100k next week
 5 years ago '06        #77
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 yumflip said:
n*ggas tryna be bout that life, then be bout that life. REAL n*ggaS know most of them n*ggas claimin "shooter" on the block, get them paws put on 'em in the bing. n*ggas ain't shootin the fair one on the streets, so when they run into one of them real bing monsters, it's Plus as a street n*gga, you gotta know when you fukkin up your paper time. Trust, that n*gga knew, he just thought he couldn't be touched. For the record, you sound like............


[IMG] [/IMG]
 5 years ago '04        #78
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 5732 5732
damn even the prison loves sosa

^see what i did there
 5 years ago '04        #79
J`WizZle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 2 2
Throw away the key
 01-15-2013, 05:09 PM         #80
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of ya'll n*ggas in here are pathetic. Dude got himself in this situation. He pointed the guns at the cops, got probation and then allowed himself to be photographed with a rifle. How stupid do you have to be to allow this to happen?

Could one of the dudes responsible for photographing him have said "hey keef, arent you on probation you want to hold a knife instead?" When he got put on probation he had to be made aware of what he could and couldnt do and instead of taking it seriously he's now in jail for it.


I personally think the judge could have given some leniency and said hey its just for a photoshoot and technically doing it is helping his career but honestly the judge doesnt have to do sh*t but follow the law. Too bad for him
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy