Bang Bang: Chief Keef Taken Into Custody by Chicago Police

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679

[video - click to view]

#3HUNNA #FREESOSA
 5 years ago '12        #22
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 3395 3395
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

he might love sosa too much
 5 years ago '09        #23
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #24
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Demetrius Hankins ‏@ElGuapoUmansky
#FreeChiefKeef that boy will never get r*ped. You have to touch the soap to actually drop it lmao

5 years ago '05        #25
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
CK needs to smarten up tho

When your on probation you don't do dumb sh!t like go to a shooting range and make videos of yourself smokin weed .... he needs better advisors around him
 5 years ago '12        #26
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
Honestly, this is some fu*kery to say the least. He violated his charge because some adults made him do an interview and tricked him into holding a rifle at a gun range (completely legal) knowing full well chief keef is on probation and knowing full well that he DOES NOT know he would be violating his probabtion by doing the actions they were telling him to do. fu*kERY. If I told a little boy, "ey go shoot mr.jones" I would be in prison so how different is that to keef's situation ?

And you guys have no idea how badly this will put chief keef's life in jeapordy. Every n*gga in chicago has their eyes as red as the devil's d!ck with the jealousy they have for chief keef so once this n*gga goes to jail they will literally rip him to shreds im talking mexican MS-13, play football with his decapitated head, style. Hell, I can imagine him getting shot up just on his way to the chicago court or police departments.
 5 years ago '11        #27
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
chief keef straight to pc
 5 years ago '10        #28
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
sosa lawst
 5 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
 ice wolf said:
CK needs to smarten up tho

When your on probation you don't do dumb sh!t like go to a shooting range and make videos of yourself smokin weed .... he needs better advisors around him
and not telling you're p.o that you moved "allegedly"
 5 years ago '10        #30
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 King Henry said:
Demetrius Hankins ‏@ElGuapoUmansky
#FreeChiefKeef that boy will never get r*ped. You have to touch the soap to actually drop it lmao

5 years ago '04        #31
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
bang bang...better be on the phone with Butchie like Omar from the wire cause im sure it's somebody in there he then fu*ked over waiting for him...and on another note I give him 20 mins in before he start having withdrawals with all the dope he smokes....
 5 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 YoungKazzy said:
Honestly, this is some fu*kery to say the least. He violated his charge because some adults made him do an interview and tricked him into holding a rifle at a gun range (completely legal) knowing full well chief keef is on probation and knowing full well that he DOES NOT know he would be violating his probabtion by doing the actions they were telling him to do. fu*kERY. If I told a little boy, "ey go shoot mr.jones" I would be in prison so how different is that to keef's situation ?

And you guys have no idea how badly this will put chief keef's life in jeapordy. Every n*gga in chicago has their eyes as red as the devil's d!ck with the jealousy they have for chief keef so once this n*gga goes to jail they will literally rip him to shreds im talking mexican MS-13, play football with his decapitated head, style. Hell, I can imagine him getting shot up just on his way to the chicago court or police departments.
how would he seriously not know?

you got in trouble for pointing a gun at a cop...the fuk you think part of his probation was going to be. he was 16(im guessing) not 10

he is a dumb a.ss for thinking that
 5 years ago '12        #33
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,127 | Props total: 15777 15777
Free Big Gucci Sosa

5 years ago '12        #34
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053

[pic - click to view]

I been telling yall thats why his tour was cancelled because they knew he was going back in for a violation when they had this hearing. Imagine how much money woulda been lost had he been locked up today and they still had 20 more shows already booked for him to perform.
 5 years ago '12        #35
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 justinjones said:

you got in trouble for pointing a gun at a cop...the fuk you think part of his probation was going to be. he was 16(im guessing) not 10

maybe because he was at a gun range under the supervision of some interviewers that arranged the whole thing for him u fu*king romney
 5 years ago '12        #36
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 justinjones said:

He smokes so much damn weed, pops mollys, drinks liqour, & he might even be playin with his nose out in LA.

If a n*gga on probation getting it in like that I highly doubt they thinking that doing an interview holding a weapon or a music video holding a weapon is a violation.
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 YoungKazzy said:
maybe because he was at a gun range under the supervision of some interviewers that arranged the whole thing for him u fu*king romney
maybe he should thought of all that out before he went. its not that damn hard to figure out

like being under the supervision of non family members and the police would have him free reign with a gun
 5 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
not like chief keef has much money to begin with.or at least compared to rappers who actually have talent
i think he is talking about interscope if they put any money into that

Last edited by justinjones; 01-15-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #39
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
He'll be out fast. He'll get a 45 day sentence with half time and a kick he out in like 2 weeks. Beep Beep
 5 years ago '11        #40
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
 Fly or Die said:
some of yall lame as hell

you dont have to like him but people really happy to see this young man locked up over this bull sh*t?

wow
They don't even know what a VOP is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy