Bang Bang: Chief Keef Taken Into Custody by Chicago Police

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2820 2820
From love Sosa to r*pe Sosa
 01-16-2013, 11:52 AM         #182
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He makes dumb n*gga music so

I feel sorry for his grandma I guess
 5 years ago '06        #183
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656

n*ggas wanna be hard..now he gone get the hard

no homo..

fuk this ****
 5 years ago '06        #184
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
 Captain Planet said:
I don't understand why people are posting gifs and laughing at the fact a teen is going to jail. What's funny about that?
cuz hes a fu*ked up influence to the youth and a HORRID representation of HIP HOP..Yes, I know its the label agenda to perpetuate this sh*t but damn...

and im not GOLDEN AGE RAP n*gga but DAMN!!! I dont wanna hear about n*ggas k!llin n*ggas and doin drugs ALL THE fu*kING TIME.. fu*k.. and of course.. I dont have to listen (which I don't) however for the feeble minded maggots that absorb every bit of this manufactured "rap n*gga" only highlights and encourages fu*ked up sh*t.. and dont tell me its about where hes been from cuz LUPE from the same fu*kin place AND COMMON..

however I feel u... at the end of the day its really just another lost black youth and we shouldnt celebrate his misfortune but n*ggas gotta learn.. the EASY way or the HARD way.. and the HARD WAY is funny ny nig... Cuz we all saw it..

/end rant
 5 years ago '09        #185
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Cd was garbage i dont even play this cd !

I play the asap rocky deluxe this one sucks !

I didnt even like it ~
 5 years ago '05        #186
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 bigree61 said:
so that makes it ok for some random bx poster to wish that he die or go to prison?

were you also glad that you dont live in the states because they are so racist when white men were in a thread calling keefs 1 year old baby an "ugly monkey ****" ?

their are plenty of artist across all genras music that i do not care for but i do not wish death or prison on them nor am i glad when or if they are no longer able to provied for their
family

LOL Dude, Im not wishing death or prison on anyone. Im stating if you fu*k up and break the law, you go to jail, period. You dont get special treatment cause you Black and a "rapper" (I say that losely cause calling him a rapper is a stretch and a half) and just because half of a city wants to k!ll you, doesnt mean you get special treatment either. If this guy fu*ked up, he goes to the bin, period. If people in jail are going to k!ll him, I would have thought to myself, I better not touch that gun because if I do when I go to jail the people are going to k!ll me.

Bottom Line, Him and whoever manages him are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb, to think you could shoot a gun anywhere on tape when its a direct violation of his parole.
 5 years ago '12        #187
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
He's trash but I don't want to see him go to jail
 01-16-2013, 01:04 PM         #188
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody k!llin him in jail u hermit a.ss n*ggas. yall act like there aren't bd's and vl's that got his back in there. and plus he probly in a seperate area cuz he's a celebrity
 5 years ago '05        #189
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335
Good.....stop the f*ggot from making music too.

The album he put out can sober you up like getting pulled over while DUI.
 01-16-2013, 01:42 PM         #190
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 Letter Words said:
i was on probation 2 years for a felony. my po told me that i couldn't catch a charge if i was with somebody who had a legal gun licence. i fu*king asked her the first day i met her, 'will i get in trouble for being with somebody who can legally conceal and carry?' cuz a few of my friends had the L and i didn't wanna get knocked for just chillen w/ them, and she said no, that the individual is within their rights and that i was good to be around them, only way i could get in trouble is if I myself had a gun on me, in my exclusive possession. so wtf. how is he in possession of a firearm by being at a shooting range? unless, unless his dumb a.ss brought a rifle into the shooting range by himself, for himself. otherwise, if he was using a rifle that he rented from the shooting range, he isn't in possession of that sh*t; the rifle is legally in the possession of the firing range and he is using it under supervision... man i dk. i haven't been to a range since i got convicted but i know other ppl w/ F's who go all the time and never have problems, half of these shooting ranges are ran by ex cops so wtf. i see how they could swing the case either way. my point is this is different than him just being picked up off the street with a dirty handgun that has the serial # scratched off in his jeans. this sucks, i don't even like his music but fu*k y'all HATERS who are happy he's going to jail it ain't funny this is sad. ppl who say he needs better ppl around him are right, from his actions it seems this kid either really doesn't give a fu*k about his life or just doesn't know how bad he's messing up it's sad cuz he's talented and i know how he feels if it's like that cuz i was like that when i was his age too, just didn't get it. then again he did laugh about some other kids murder on twitter, karma's a bi*ch

The way I understand it is that part of his probation for pointing the loaded gun at the police in Chicago is that he could not be around guns or have guns. So I don't think this is the same as your situation. As I said, that's how I understood it, anyway.

So him going to a gun range violates that all by itself. Plus he's holding the gun and I think someone said he was firing the gun?

He did himself in.

EDIT: Here's a snippet from Rolling Stone:

Keef was sentenced to 18 months of probation last January after he was convicted of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon for pointing a gun at Chicago police officers. Although terms of his probation included requiring him to stay away from guns, Keef (real name: Keith Cozart) last summer did a video interview with Pitchfork at a New York shooting range, where he also spent 20 minutes firing a semiautomatic rifle. The video has since been taken down.

Last edited by conscious thug; 01-16-2013 at 01:44 PM..
 01-16-2013, 01:52 PM         #191
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EntroProMartian said:
i hate that my mans is locked up.. but whats even more messed up is how many people hate this guy.. come on my people.. peace to all.. nobody deserves to be behind the bricks!
If you TRULY believe in peace to all, then you would be vehemently opposed to Keef. There's nothing about this kid that says "Peace".
 5 years ago '04        #192
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 EntroProMartian said:
i hate that my mans is locked up.. but whats even more messed up is how many people hate this guy.. come on my people.. peace to all.. nobody deserves to be behind the bricks!
Honestly I don't think its so much of him as a person people hate, but his M̶u̶s̶i̶c̶ lyrics rather; and of course what he stands for. But I can't speak for everybody. I just hope through it all, this dude learns this ignorance ain't worth it all. He's in a prime position to be set for life with little to no talent at all, that should be enough of a reason to straighten up.
 5 years ago '05        #193
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
 Marventhegreat said:
NOT THAT GOAT

PLEASE NOT THE GOAT
what exactly is he the GOAT of??? Just curious...
 5 years ago '06        #194
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
he's gonna get shook in jail and come out a good lil boy
 01-16-2013, 03:45 PM         #195
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaaa yoo n*ggas is corny on here i spit real sh*t in they face and they have nothing relevant to say back to a real n*gga. look in the mirror cuz i remember it was a time when hip hop fans weren't fans of the cops.
 5 years ago '06        #196
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
Please keep this clown in jail..do society a favor
 5 years ago '11        #197
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2820 2820
and he still has a job
 5 years ago '05        #198
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 conscious thug said:
The way I understand it is that part of his probation for pointing the loaded gun at the police in Chicago is that he could not be around guns or have guns. So I don't think this is the same as your situation. As I said, that's how I understood it, anyway.

So him going to a gun range violates that all by itself. Plus he's holding the gun and I think someone said he was firing the gun?

He did himself in.

EDIT: Here's a snippet from Rolling Stone:
WORD
yo i never even knew he was on probation for a gun charge, i figured it was some weak sh*t. how the fu*k did he not do time in the first place, kid must've been gettin bread before music somehow for that lawyer
pointing a gun, at a cop. who, the fu*k, in their right mind would do that for the hell of it. he wasn't shooting? so was he showing off for somebody? or did his actions have any kind of purpose? if he was trying to get away or hurt the guy he would've pulled the trigger right?
i'd love to hear him explain cuz there ain't no way i can make sense of that
this kid the more i know the closer it becomes to being impossible to feel any kind of sympathy
 01-16-2013, 04:55 PM         #199
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 Letter Words said:
WORD
yo i never even knew he was on probation for a gun charge, i figured it was some weak sh*t. how the fu*k did he not do time in the first place, kid must've been gettin bread before music somehow for that lawyer
pointing a gun, at a cop. who, the fu*k, in their right mind would do that for the hell of it. he wasn't shooting? so was he showing off for somebody? or did his actions have any kind of purpose? if he was trying to get away or hurt the guy he would've pulled the trigger right?
i'd love to hear him explain cuz there ain't no way i can make sense of that
this kid the more i know the closer it becomes to being impossible to feel any kind of sympathy
Well according to reports he was coming out of a house with a jacket over his arm blocking his waistband. A cop asked him something about it and he flashed the gun and took off. As he's running he keeps turning around and pointing the gun at the cops.

They eventually caught up with him and confiscated the gun. That to me says he knew enough to know not to pull that trigger. He was trying to scare the cops away, but that's a dumbass thing to do no matter what you think of cops. lol.

BTW: my thoughts on this whole thing are in my sig, if anyone is interested.
 01-16-2013, 06:39 PM         #200
kjigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

he might love sosa too much

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy