Yo Michael Jordan stays blowin blunts (pics)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 7845 7845
 U.B.HiRM said:
NA MAN...even the old school guys have moved on..its 90 percent either a zig zag wrap/rillo or if hes a real down south og..hes rollin a backwood
Jordan is a Brooklyn n*gga... its fonto leafs or bamboo for sure!!!
 01-15-2013, 10:07 PM         #42
Ball-Chinian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
how can you tell? because of his eyes?
jaundice makes your eyes yellow.
 5 years ago '06        #43
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
 d2921 said:
when your the goat you can smoke whatever

this.
 01-15-2013, 10:58 PM         #44
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
$100 says he has torn, stone washed, size 65 jeans on with that blazer
lmao i BET he does...

idk wat he smokin, but i bet i know where he get the money to buy all of it...
[hint: the same sneaker you keep buying that comes out every 5 months repeatedly]
 5 years ago '06        #45
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
thats kidney disease.. he aint high

its pretty easy to tell the difference if you actually smoke buds.. seems like some dont in here and just frontin... he dont even look high... 2nd pic he does tho but that sh*ts old as hell and i see it a billion times...
 01-16-2013, 12:12 AM         #46
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got blunt lip now too
 01-16-2013, 12:30 AM         #47
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that white girl bad
 5 years ago '06        #48
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,729 | Props total: 5743 5743
I call insomnia
 5 years ago '04        #50
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
 #TheReturn said:
So n*ggas really in here believing randoms.lut stories of them saying they sold Jordan weed, and yall n*ggas sitting here believing them..

Ask yourself, out of all the contacts in the world, everyone Mike has met, from America to timbukfu*kintoo, and you sitting here telling me he gets his weed from Jasmine down the block.. And then to make matters worse, they saying they pinching from the weed.. Yet Jordan is dumb to continue to go to him. The same man who built the Nike brand, the same man who is probably THE BEST business mind ever for a mega athlete like himself outside of Magic Johnson, but yall want me to believe he's to stupid to realize the hood rat jasmine who sells him weed is scamming him and over charging.. As if Michael goes out an makes his own transactions anyway, and as if the person who is making the transaction in Jordans place is letting everyone know he's buying drugs for Jordan.. Damn do yall even read or comprehend what yall type? How yall function in normal society.

....and the same n*gga who step out the crib with those baggy jeans on

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #51
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Michael Jordan pants should be a thread like Jamie Foxx hairline
 01-16-2013, 08:01 AM         #52
Denise4975  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ this whole thread
 5 years ago '06        #53
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 Rique said:
who dresses this n*gga
"and you cant dress dog whos stylin em?"
 5 years ago '05        #54
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10703 10703
 JoeyAvalanche said:
....and the same n*gga who step out the crib with those baggy jeans on

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #55
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
he prolly on pills more than likely tho
 5 years ago '12        #56
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 Eddie.. said:
he prolly on pills more than likely tho
 5 years ago '10        #58
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
 #TheReturn said:
So n*ggas really in here believing randoms.lut stories of them saying they sold Jordan weed, and yall n*ggas sitting here believing them..

Ask yourself, out of all the contacts in the world, everyone Mike has met, from America to timbukfu*kintoo, and you sitting here telling me he gets his weed from Jasmine down the block.. And then to make matters worse, they saying they pinching from the weed.. Yet Jordan is dumb to continue to go to him. The same man who built the Nike brand, the same man who is probably THE BEST business mind ever for a mega athlete like himself outside of Magic Johnson, but yall want me to believe he's to stupid to realize the hood rat jasmine who sells him weed is scamming him and over charging.. As if Michael goes out an makes his own transactions anyway, and as if the person who is making the transaction in Jordans place is letting everyone know he's buying drugs for Jordan.. Damn do yall even read or comprehend what yall type? How yall function in normal society.
 5 years ago '09        #59
59fifty 
space
space
$22,721 | Props total: 10166 10166
 #TheReturn said:

that's y I fux wit the net bcuz I'm not the brightest mf but these dumb a.sses online make me feel like
 5 years ago '08        #60
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 g+0ddJoB said:
who the fu*k smokes blunts
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy