MLB 13 The Show Fact - List of new stuff

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #21
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 6996 6996
 MoneyChasnMason said:
Yea, you cant. I played one game and found out you cant switch it and said fu*k online
I play online and i used the button control on pitching and hitting maybe they patched it and took it but it was avail at one point.
 5 years ago '10        #22
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 S W A N said:
Im with you on that. What happened to just hitting square if that sh*ts in the strike zone? Guess thats too easy.
dunno what either of yall are talking about. ive never used anything other than pure analog.

not to mention that sh*t is not hard to catch onto but i dont think it simulates real batting so i dont use it. you gotta leave the bullseye low in the strike zone and let it come up as the pitch arrives. since most balls tend to sink.
 5 years ago '04        #23
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
looks like the same ol sh*t from last year. nothing in this list makes me want to spend $60 to spend my training points in the exact same categories I have been using since 2009
 01-16-2013, 04:25 PM         #24
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
Well I don't think you can against someone online... it's always on that 'move the circle' bullsh*t...
 MoneyChasnMason said:
Yea, you cant. I played one game and found out you cant switch it and said fu*k online
play private and set the settings up prior and you can use it. also use rookie and beginner rooms where the host sets the options prior to game and Im 99% sure you can still use it
 5 years ago '11        #25
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
For those of you still not up on analog it's not even hard. Take a few exhibition games & play around with it. Once you get the timing down it's just as easy as pressing the button...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy