Look Who's Back In Fast & Furious 6 New Official Still

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Resurrecta said:
That's not even the exact order. You know this because of 2 Fast 2 Furious Paul and Tyrese got serious issues. And in 2 Fast 2 Furious, the feds offer Paul a deal out. So the time is actually...

The Fast & Furious
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast Six
2 Fast 2 Furious & Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift could have happened one before the other, we don't know because in one movie we got the Tyrese/Paui story and in the other Vin showing up in Japan.
:cubeohhelln o:

most people just mess the order up a little bit but you did ALOT by putting 2 Fast 2 Furious at the end.

If 2 Fast 2 Furious comes at the end with Tokyo Drift then how did Luda and Tyrese already know each other in Fast Five when they met in 2 Fast 2 Furious ??

but the definitive debunking of your theory is that on the 2 Fast 2 Furious DVD it shows extra footage of Paul leaving L.A. after helping Dom in the first movie and driving to Miami.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
yall got me confused as fu*k... fu*k the order it aint that serious..
 01-15-2013, 02:27 AM         #63
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait Luda and Tyrese aren't in this? I guess it makes sense considering they got the shop but everyone ended better off in Fast 5. Also I could of swore I saw Rock post up a new picture with Luda from filming, I guess that article just didn't mention them.

Twelve said:
Cause that's the order of the movies. Tokyo drift is after everything. 3 is the last one in the timeline because at first they couldn't get paul walker to come back for a 3rd movie or some sh*t. Once he was on board they went back and filled in the story.
They really shouldn't have made another then if they couldn't get back a returning actor it is what it is now though, I never even seen Tokyo Drift I'll watch it after all theses are over so it's truly in order. I'm just ready for Fast Six, I also prefer the robbery gimmick to the racing one
 5 years ago '12        #64
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,427 | Props total: 4063 4063
I love that woman
 5 years ago '10        #65
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
Those movies sucked since part 2.
 5 years ago '05        #66
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 479 479
 dre03 said:
But Michelle Rodriguez never stays dead in anything... I bet she will somehow come back in Avatar 2 like she did on Resident Evil smh... And i never watched Lost but i thought i heard she died and came back in that show as well
She didn't come back to life in RE: Retribution. It was clones of her. There was 2(?) or her. Did you even watch the movie... I know it wasn't that good but damn...
 5 years ago '10        #67
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Ya'll sound like some f*ggot women aruging over Days Of Our Lives or some sh*t....
 5 years ago '04        #68
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Never got into these movies. Sounds like that around the 3rd movie, the expectation wasn't to make the ones after. hell, let's make some prequels.
 5 years ago '08        #69
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 HiRolliN said:
you do realize the movies after part 3(Tokyo drift) were prequels to Tokyo drift right????

thats why the chinese dude (Hanz) is alive. he wasnt resurrected lol. these next movies will lead into part 3 (Tokyo drift.)
makes sense now
 5 years ago '06        #70
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1952 1952
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Lol I swear some of you fu*kers have a hard time paying attention to the whole movie. Its like you guys just watch the cars and not pay attention to the plot.
And 2 fast 2 furious is exactly the order it is on. I don't know how you have part 2 way down there. Look at the prequel on part 2 leading up to part 2.
This whole series isn't that hard to understand.

Part 7 will take place in Tokyo. Seeing as to them traveling closer and closer to Tokyo. In my opinion of course
thats what im thinking too, but i believe it might be a sequel to Tokyo Drift instead of a prequel
 5 years ago '11        #71
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 4947 4947
This Franchise =
 5 years ago '04        #72
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2423 2423
 Resurrecta said:
That's not even the exact order. You know this because of 2 Fast 2 Furious Paul and Tyrese got serious issues. And in 2 Fast 2 Furious, the feds offer Paul a deal out. So the time is actually...

The Fast & Furious
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast Six
2 Fast 2 Furious & Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift could have happened one before the other, we don't know because in one movie we got the Tyrese/Paui story and in the other Vin showing up in Japan.
n*gga you the one with the incorrect order. Putting 2 Fast 2 Furious at the end makes no sense. Luda & Tyrese met for the first time in 2 Fast 2 Furious so there's no way that sh*t could come at the end.

The correct order (including the short films) is:

The Fast and the Furious
Turbo Charged (Prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Los Bandoleros (Prelude to Fast & Furious)
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 01-15-2013 at 09:43 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #73
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
a bunch of bi*ches in here arguing.

"According to my charts the analysis of the movie arrangement, SHUT THE fu*k UP"
 5 years ago '09        #74
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Confusing a.ss storyline, but cool movies I guess.
 01-15-2013, 11:58 AM         #75
Resurrecta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, I see your point about the Tej meetup. But in 2f2f, the feds offer O'Connor a deal out and in F&F, he is a fed again when the movie starts... I don't think you can return working for the feds after you committed those levels of felonies.
The more we see the cotroversy about it, it makes wonder like the plan isn't meant to leave 2F2F and perhaps Tokyo Drift out of the new made story lines the franchise took when Diesel signed up again for sequels. I mean they couldn't get him for 2F2F and they couldn't get him for TD...
 5 years ago '05        #76
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,262 | Props total: 2458 2458
 NBA Brawler said:
n*gga you the one with the incorrect order. Putting 2 Fast 2 Furious at the end makes no sense. Luda & Tyrese met for the first time in 2 Fast 2 Furious so there's no way that sh*t could come at the end.

The correct order (including the short films) is:

The Fast and the Furious
Turbo Charged (Prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Los Bandoleros (Prelude to Fast & Furious)
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
majority of people dont know about turbo charged and los bandoleroes cause they werent theatrical realeases but just bonus dvd sh*t and that why they werent mention in the first page. this is the correct order tho.

i cant believe how many of you fu*kers cant piece together the movies story time line together properly its really not that complicated. a few of us explained it properly and simply on the first fu*king page and for some reason you guys still dont understand.

its like you guys werent even paying attention to the story and just watched the movies to see cars driving fast.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-15-2013 at 12:42 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #77
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
 Marccoogs19 said:
What is it with them k!lling off characters, and just bringing them back.
Prequel status
 5 years ago '05        #78
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
I dont care if she comes back in all her movies. she's fine and she deserves to be on my screen.
 5 years ago '12        #79
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3896 3896
did you guys not see the ending credits? this sh*ts been known
 5 years ago '11        #80
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 6658 6658
 sthsideplaya said:
she might still be dead? scene possibly a 'flashback' or something
nikka didn't you see the extra after credit scene after fast 5?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy