Look Who's Back In Fast & Furious 6 New Official Still

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
8372 pageviews
88 comments

SM 38151 heat pts38151
space
space
$127,720 | Props total: 66821 66821
Look Who's Back In Fast & Furious 6 New Official Still

The confrontation teased at the end of Fast Five, a new still from the upcoming Fast & Furious 6 continues to whet fans' appetites for the return of Michelle Rodriguez to the franchise. Check it out below, courtesy of Vin Diesel's official Facebook page.

Also starring Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Luke Evans, Joe Taslim and Gina Carano, Fast & Furious 6 is directed by Justin Lin and set for release on May 24.

[pic - click to view]

Fast & Furious 6 Reveals a New Official Still - ComingSoon.net

88 comments for "Look Who's Back In Fast & Furious 6 New Official Still"

5 years ago '04        #2
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
What is it with them k!lling off characters, and just bringing them back.
 5 years ago '05        #3
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
Letty

cant wait to see how they explain her not getting k!lled in fast5.
 5 years ago '06        #4
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17945 17945
 Marccoogs19 said:
What is it with them k!lling off characters, and just bringing them back.
it's only been her so far. correct me if im wrong
 5 years ago '09        #5
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$4,863 | Props total: 1321 1321
 LowaEastSide5 said:
it's only been her so far. correct me if im wrong
The chinese dude from part 3
 5 years ago '05        #6
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 husky meat said:
you do realize the movies after part 3(Tokyo drift) were prequels to Tokyo drift right????

thats why the chinese dude (Hanz) is alive. he wasnt resurrected lol. these next movies will lead into part 3 (Tokyo drift.)

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-14-2013 at 01:31 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #7
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 15442 15442
 husky meat said:
hes still dead..shes the only character to come back
 5 years ago '04        #8
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 husky meat said:
He's not dead yet. These last few F&F movies are actually prequels.

The Fast & Furious Timeline:

The Fast & Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast Six
Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
 5 years ago '05        #9
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
i think someone wasnt paying attention to the story of the movies and was just drawn to the racing scenes lol.
 5 years ago '04        #10
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 HiRolliN said:
you do realize the movies after part 3(Tokyo drift) were prequels to Tokyo drift right????

thats why the chinese dude (Hanz) is alive. he wasnt resurrected lol. these next movies will lead into part 3 (Tokyo drift.)
I believe the point is the movies themselves bring back characters to the film regardless if they want to call them prequels or sequels... It was dumb to have a prequel after having a sequel then having subsequent sequels that come before the third one... Who the hell knows we may find out in this one that this is a prequel to the 4th one or some sh*t... the story is retarded and discombobulated... Tokyo Drift was a mistake that the writers will not admit too...
 5 years ago '05        #11
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 dre03 said:
I believe the point is the movies themselves bring back characters to the film regardless if they want to call them prequels or sequels... It was dumb to have a prequel after having a sequel then having subsequent sequels that come before the third one... Who the hell knows we may find out in this one that this is a prequel to the 4th one or some sh*t... the story is retarded and discombobulated... Tokyo Drift was a mistake that the writers will not admit too...
that comment makes no fu*king sense dre3. this isnt tha first time movies have jumped from one time line to the next to only tie it all together in the end. its called creating a story arc and a movie franchise.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-14-2013 at 01:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #12
dre03 
space
space
But Michelle Rodriguez never stays dead in anything... I bet she will somehow come back in Avatar 2 like she did on Resident Evil smh... And i never watched Lost but i thought i heard she died and came back in that show as well
 5 years ago '05        #13
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 97 97
Dre3 needs a tampon. I thought only women and children bi*ched this much. Just fu*kin watch the movies
 01-14-2013, 01:43 PM         #14
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she probably some long lost fu*king twin they never knew about
 5 years ago '05        #15
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Cheeze said:
she probably some long lost fu*king twin they never knew about
lol after watching fast5 thats tha first thing that popped into my head. like i said its gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. and if they do go the whole "twin" story route then ya

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-14-2013 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #16
dre03 
space
space
 kingkolby said:
Dre3 needs a tampon. I thought only women and children bi*ched this much. Just fu*kin watch the movies

WTF are you talking about?? I watched every film you illiterate retard... It's not my fault you are simply amazed by action and bright colors, don't care about a plot and lack the ability to form an opinion...

How the hell is making one comment about not liking the introduction of the third film to the series as a last sequel to the entire series too much complaining??
 5 years ago '05        #17
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 dre03 said:

WTF are you talking about?? I watched every film you illiterate retard... It's not my fault you are simply amazed by action and bright colors, don't care about a plot and lack the ability to form an opinion...

How the hell is making one comment about not liking the introduction of the third film to the series as a last sequel to the entire series too much complaining??
you have no right to be calling anyone a retard in here if your self couldn't connect the stories properly together moron. especially since you watched all of the movies retard.

so sit your a.ss down in the corner and shut the fu*k up.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-14-2013 at 02:53 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #18
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 Se7en said:
Good. More screen time that s3xy bi*ch gets the happier I am
came here to say this. anything else is irrelevant
 5 years ago '04        #19
dre03 
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
that comment makes no fu*king sense dre3. this isnt tha first time movies have jumped from one time line to the next to only tie it all together in the end. its called creating a story arc and a movie franchise.
I never said i didn't understand the story or how they did the movies... Nor did i say filmmakers hadn't done it before... Not sure why you felt the need to make those comments towards me as they do not apply to me... Just because something has been done before doesn't mean its good nor does it mean i have to agree with it.. I simply did not like Justin Lin's decision to try and add Tokyo Drift to the end of the original story line...

It wasn't Justin Lin's original plan for Tokyo Drift... Since he couldn't get any of the original actors he originally planned Tokyo Drift to be a frest start not a continuance in any way to the original films done by Singleton and Cohen... It wasn't until Vin Diesel decided to come back that Lin decided to tie Tokyo Drift into the series... Which is why Tokyo Drift is out of place in the story line... It's only purpose at this point is to tell us that Han evetually died... There is no other correlation besides the fact that we know the import cars in the first two films came from Tokyo... The movie franchise would remain intact without Tokyo Drift...
 5 years ago '08        #20
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23299 23299
 HiRolliN said:

and the only reason they made all the post tokyo drift movies take place before it was so they could bring Han back from the dead. They don't even try to keep with the whole prequel thing either because they stay showing/driving cars made well after 2006
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago