Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #801
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 helloluiis said:
AGREED on Trinity season.

[pic - click to view]

[spoiler - click to view]

I think that was the point tho. They were setting it up for dexter to walk off into the sunset as he was becoming more and more a normal human especially with falling in love with hannah, but the last tragedy of Debra dying just made him realize he cant be normal, he is what he is, and as long as he is around the people he loves (or atleast cares about), they will not be safe.
personally, i would of preferred dexter either dying in the hurricane and it ending there, or showing him meeting with Hannah and Harrison, but i guess the writers felt after all, he is a k!ller, he doesnt deserve a happy ending.
 4 years ago '06        #802
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Should have ended with him going into the hurricane to fake his death then after she reads the newspaper about it she sees him across the cafe and just nods at him and he nods back. Then Dexter turns to the opposite side and we see Doakes sitting reading the newspaper and he nods at Dexter. Cut to black
 4 years ago '09        #803
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,389 | Props total: 35113 35113
 adulel08 said:
Should have ended with him going into the hurricane to fake his death then after she reads the newspaper about it she sees him across the cafe and just nods at him and he nods back. Then Dexter turns to the opposite side and we see Doakes sitting reading the newspaper and he nods at Dexter. Cut to black
should have ended with Dexter going back to his dark cabin after a long day of lumberjacking. he hops into his bed, then realizes someone is in the bed next to him. he reaches over to turn on the lights to see who it is and all you hear is.....

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #804
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,661 | Props total: 4183 4183
 The Bully said:
should have ended with Dexter going back to his dark cabin after a long day of lumberjacking. he hops into his bed, then realizes someone is in the bed next to him. he reaches over to turn on the lights to see who it is and all you hear is.....

[pic - click to view]

lmao... mann
 4 years ago '12        #805
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,812 | Props total: 1727 1727
I liked the ending, but the way they implemented it was very weak and lazy.

It honestly felt like they said fu*k the storylines from this season and the last few, and decided to act like they were writing some kind of twist ending.

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 09-24-2013 at 01:34 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #806
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 12465 12465
Pretty fiting trash ending to a trash final season

If I ever go back and rewatch ill pretend this show ended after season 5

Everybody has pretty much already said what was wrong with this finale so I won't even go in to it

Whack as fu*k how it ended......
 4 years ago '08        #807
space
space
 QB Eagles said:
Who was the dude that kept defending this show week to week?
He put his cape on a couple pages ago

Dudes trying hard to force himself to like this trash season

It ain't just boxden everybody thinks this season was unadulterated trash

But i guess when you it fanboys like rico23 they can do no wrong and put out whatever bullsh*t they like and the "fans" will eat it up
 4 years ago '07        #808
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Ms Ambitious said:
Lmao at rewrite it in their blood. The whole season was going down the drain so I'm not surprised the finale was weak. Especially ending it in one hour. They rushed everything. Idk how to feel about him putting Deb's body in the water where he put all his victims. I'm glad he didn't die but that's the only thing good about it. I know his appearance was going to change but he looked dumb as hell at the end. One of the worst finales ever.
They were trying to say Deb was kind of one of his victims in the end but at the same time that sh*t was disrespectful as fu*k. She loved being on the force and he didn't let her have an honorable funeral at all.
 4 years ago '09        #809
space
space
as soon as seasons 1-4 came out on DVD, i copped them

didnt even bother getting weak a.ss season 5, 6 or 7. won't be getting 8 either. maybe one day i'll cop them when they're on sale or something
 4 years ago '09        #810
space
space
 TH35 said:
They were trying to say Deb was kind of one of his victims in the end but at the same time that sh*t was disrespectful as fu*k. She loved being on the force and he didn't let her have an honorable funeral at all.
not to mention all of the sharks and animals swimming around

they prolly tore her body to shreds
 4 years ago '07        #811
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
 The Bully said:

4 years ago '09        #812
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 TH35 said:
Lol yeah I agree. He should have let her have a funeral. I was thinking the whole time like don't nobody hear her machines going off. Cause when i was in the hospital and my cords came undone I had 3 people running into my room lol. I know it's a show but still lol. And then don't nobody see him carrying her out and it was still daylight outside? Smh lol I thought he was going to get struck by lightning.
 4 years ago '09        #813
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 The Bully said:

That's crazy cause I thought the same thing
 4 years ago '08        #814
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Get off my d!ck lame a.ss n*gga...wait why am i even callin u somethin that u not I never claimed or acted i was a fanboy. U too stupid to realize that i been making fun of dumb fu*ks like you. Claiming you hate so and so sh*t but cant stop coming to the threads every week saying the same sh*t...So what's worse, a fan boy or a f*ggot like u?

And to top it all off, i was critical of the season, i justr never bi*ched about it every week like u and the rest of your buddies, so get the sand out your v*gina...

Pun intended
Damn, my son is furious

Must have touched a nerve

Fanboy a.ss f*ggot

How dare we have an opinion on a show we've watched for 8 years

In case your dumbass hasnt noted, 90 percent of this thread is calling this season trash yet your remedial a.ss stayed catching feelings

I hope the dexter writers are paying you, bum a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '12        #815
Vrl87 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 375 375

@ some off these alternative endings..

Just finished watching it.
I lost interest quick in the beginning of the season but kept watching just to see how the show will play out as a whole. It seemed like they were doing something good towards the end but it was too late. The ending was okay, but a bit predictable at the end
[spoiler - click to view]

. There was not many ways it could've gone though.
 4 years ago '04        #816
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
After reading an interview with the writers/director following the season finale, I am starting to feel like they fu*ked with the show on purpose to get back at Showtime for ending their show.

Here is the question:

My suspicion was you guys got kind of screwed by having to rush the season to get it ready in time for a premiere date that was months ahead of schedule in order for Showtime to use the show to promote Ray Donovan rather than air in the fall like usual.

BUCK: A little bit. It certainly affected us in some ways. We basically did two seasons back to back. Normally what happens is you take a longer break and come in filled with ideas. We did absolutely the best we could. Ultimately it was my decisions to do that, as well. [Showtime entertainment president] David Nevins asked if we could do this and I said we could. Hopefully the season didn’t suffer for it.

Seems like the only logical excuse for why this season sucked so much
 4 years ago '08        #817
space
space
@ making me look stupid

Everyone in here knows your a clown who comes here every week to cry about the people who clown the show and it's terrible direction this season

Save your money bum, I don't want it...maybe somebody else takes you on that offer to expose the butthurt f*ggit that you are

And please point me where I said ANYWHERE that I wouldn't watch another episode

Go ahead and try it, you won't be able to cause it doesn't exist

Making up sh*t is the way to go now huh
 09-24-2013, 06:59 PM         #818
TalonPayne921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god this season was awful.

harrison is the worst actor ive ever seen.
 4 years ago '10        #819
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
i stopped watching after they k!lled my dude Doakes
 4 years ago '06        #820
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
damn what the fu*k happen this season? Acting was terrible and sh*t was just retarded...felt like it was completely different writers who wrote this season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy