NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #781
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Currently watching and deb dying and everyone's acting is so bad. Can't believe how bad the show is dam
 4 years ago '10        #782
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291
Dexter I'm disappoint.
 4 years ago '04        #783
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,765 | Props total: 1403 1403
What you gonna do?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #784
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3608 3608
Dexter was damn near super human for this bs finale
 4 years ago '11        #785
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 bertr said:
Gotta give it up to Michael C Hall. The writing on this show has been hilariously bad at times but he still was able to overcome it enough to keep you interested. Great actor.

I'm glad its over but I didn't mind the finale at all. This show probably should've ended seasons ago, they did a pretty good job

Trinity season >>>>>>>
 09-24-2013, 12:07 AM         #786
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t that finale was so bad and sh*t make no sense

thought dexter bi*ch a.ss was gonna k!ll himself..how the fu*k did he survive all of that..why he fake his death

you just gonna leave ur son like that and that fyne a.ss girl hannah mcckay

n*gga jus gon k!ll deb and throw her in the water

i was feeling a way when he was crying in the room staring at deb

ok i was gon be mad if he k!lled himself but sh*t how df hee survive that storm and how he make it seem like he died

lmao this show made no sense

and muthafu*kas in the hospitial acting like they didnt see saxson.,,mofos in the plaza .... he got blood dripping from his arm and everyone just going about their day grabbing ice LMAO

ahhh man dexter should've ended few season ago or they shouldn't switched the story line around and cancell season 5 put this season as season 5 and the legaeurta season as the last
 4 years ago '10        #787
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 6253 6253
6 years invested into this show and they go out like that? They k!ll Deb and Dexter ends up somewhere in fu*king Alaska?!?!? Don't even say what happens to quin from all this sh*t. Plus who the fu*k was Masuka daughter?? Most Useless storyline ever. Didn't even do a last little talk with his dad. fu*k this show and it's ending.
 4 years ago '11        #788
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,128 | Props total: 5512 5512
#FLORIDA
 4 years ago '04        #789
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,582 | Props total: 5285 5285
This some buwllsh*t terrible acting in this last episode. They fu*king rushed everything together. Worst season ever. This n*gga dexter looked like he was ganna be in that crab hunting show and sh*t on discovery channel.
 4 years ago '04        #790
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
I can tell I really liked this series because every time i see this thread I keep thinking about wtf happened at the end there.

I really wish they would have had more closure for a series finale. Especially since it was such a great series. Even the bad seasons were better than most shows out.

I just need to know a few things.

1. Is Dexter still a serial k!ller or did he shed his dark passenger?
2. If isn't anymore, then why the fu*k didn't he go meet up with his son and Hannah?
3. If he's still a serial k!ller is he following the code still? Or is he just k!lling whenever he gets the urge?

I can't even think about this show without getting pissed about this not getting answered. I would have much rather him gotten away and lived happily ever after or died or been exposed than this sh*t. There is no closure what so ever.
 4 years ago '06        #791
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
The writing for this show is so hilariously bad sometimes. Props to Michael C Hall for carrying the show and making it (for the most part) compelling, because he often didn't have a lot to work with. So many ridiculous, unnecessary side storylines, so much happenstance, lack of development for some characters, too much focus on others, and sometimes when a storyline wouldn't work they'd just drop it like it never even existed. As a writer, I feel like Dexter should be a must-watch series so you can see the things that work great and all the things that don't.

I'll remember this show for the Trinity season.
 4 years ago '04        #792
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
 kyh0mpb said:
The writing for this show is so hilariously bad sometimes. Props to Michael C Hall for carrying the show and making it (for the most part) compelling, because he often didn't have a lot to work with. So many ridiculous, unnecessary side storylines, so much happenstance, lack of development for some characters, too much focus on others, and sometimes when a storyline wouldn't work they'd just drop it like it never even existed. As a writer, I feel like Dexter should be a must-watch series so you can see the things that work great and all the things that don't.
Agreed 100%!
 4 years ago '12        #793
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 4105 4105

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #794
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 GroveBoy740 said:

[pic - click to view]

it would've been better if they just ended it w/ him going into the storm and just not finding his body.

Culture critic Ken Tucker looked back fondly to Season 4, which featured a much-praised arc featuring John Lithgow as the Trinity k!ller. Tucker's short response to the finale? "Finale of #Dexter reminded me how mediocre its source material was; how the "Dark Passenger" crap steadily overtook show. Viva John Lithgow."

Horror website Shock Till You Drop's managing editor Ryan Turek also looked back fondly to "Dexter's" Lithgow days, writing, "That #Dexter finale was for real? Yikes. No. I'll forget everything post-Lithgow existed."

Tallahassee, Fla., resident Joe P. Clements hated the final twist, writing, "Oh Hey, I'm a lumberjack! Oh cool, thanks for wasting 5 years on my life. #dexter #showtime."

Another fan, Ryan Glenn, expressed his displeasure in faux realtime, writing, "The only way the end of #dexter could have been worse, would be if they made him a lumberjack... Wait... Crap."

Wrestling fan Chris Bujun wrote, "the series finale of #Dexter was so disappointing ... i can't believe a show that started so well could end so stupidly."

And fan Bethany Coulter wrote, "#dexter officially the worst ending to what was a really great show. So disappointing."

But fan "Kiss My Sass" wrote what was probably the most disturbing reaction, which at least kept in the spirit of the show's lethal leading man. "Plotting the murder of every #Dexter writer who contributed to that series finale because I want it rewritten... IN THEIR BLOOD."

Last edited by TH35; 09-24-2013 at 09:43 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #795
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
lollllllllll i was rollllin when dexter drove that small a.ss boat into that storm ain't no comin back from that sht that trinity season was by far the best one...time for homeland!
 4 years ago '09        #796
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Lmao at rewrite it in their blood. The whole season was going down the drain so I'm not surprised the finale was weak. Especially ending it in one hour. They rushed everything. Idk how to feel about him putting Deb's body in the water where he put all his victims. I'm glad he didn't die but that's the only thing good about it. I know his appearance was going to change but he looked dumb as hell at the end. One of the worst finales ever.
 09-24-2013, 10:29 AM         #797
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just glad its over ...disgraceful. i loved this show and im pissed it went out like this,,underwhelming.

im a police officer so it bothered me a sh*t ton to see deb not get her honorable funeral. and how did they explain her disappearance to the hospital and all her friends that were waiting around? did they just forget deb was in the hospital and all went back to work?

4 years ago '11        #798
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,128 | Props total: 5512 5512
Who was the dude that kept defending this show week to week?
 09-24-2013, 10:52 AM         #799
helloluiis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:

I'm glad its over but I didn't mind the finale at all. This show probably should've ended seasons ago, they did a pretty good job

Trinity season >>>>>>>
AGREED on Trinity season.

[pic - click to view]

[spoiler - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #800
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
^^ I think the point of the finale was that no matter how humanly he may be seem, no matter what he will learn while trying to be normal, in the end he is who he is and nothing good can come from it. I can respect that - but dragging that on for 8 years was too much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy