OFFICIAL Dexter Final Season 8 ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #761
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
amidst all the confusion, dexter could have taken her off life support, let her die in the hospital & left her...
at least she would have gotten a hero's police funeral & a spot for her memorial or something.
n*gga tossed her like it was just some dude on his table
no respect whatsoever... let the rest of the force & friends have the ability to at least mourn their fallen comrade/hero/coworker etc etc etc.

so since he resigned himself to always destroying the life of people close to him (when Deb died), & not being able to live normally, is he k!lling people again? is he back to his old tricks? they needed to let us know that much...

can't have the n*gga desert his family & leave us hanging like that...

the final scene from a show like this after everything that's gone down, had to be either somebody on Dex's table in his new life, or him with Hannah & Harrison in Argentina.

no 2nd guessing whatsoever
these n*ggas literally pissed away like 5 good years with that ending.
 4 years ago '11        #762
VanCity22 5 heat pts
space
space
$473 | Props total: 477 477
-Definitely thought Dexter was gonna jump in after Deb's body started sinking in the water.

-All this BS wasted with Masuka, Jaime, etc. what a waste of screen time

-There has to be a spin off or Season 9
 4 years ago '08        #763
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
WOAT what a shame. Money > prestige.
 4 years ago '11        #764
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I can't believe that's how they end this series. Season 4 was one of the best seasons of TV period but it's been completely down hill from there. SMFH, what a disappointment...
 09-23-2013, 01:41 PM         #765
Vino24$Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still wondering what was the point of Masuka's daughter. Maybe adding her in to be a part of the spin off show??
 4 years ago '13        #766
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
Gotta give it up to Michael C Hall. The writing on this show has been hilariously bad at times but he still was able to overcome it enough to keep you interested. Great actor.
 4 years ago '08        #767
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
To me the finale showed me that the only human that Dexter really loved was Deb.

The love he showed for Rita, Hannah, and Harrison was fake. The three of them leaving his life did not have the same effect as Deb.
 4 years ago '08        #768
space
space
I had a weird feeling that Dexter was going to do something s3xual to Debs body.

Wanted to make a gif of him taking her body to his boat then having UOENO at the bottom
 4 years ago '06        #769
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2264 2264
Worst series finale I've ever witnessed from a show that I used to love. Lost's finale was disappointing but compared to this it was legendary. The original show runners idea would've been way better than the garbage they gave us last night.
 4 years ago '08        #770
space
space
Or photoshop Deb and Dexters face in this scene

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #771
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, bad finale...

You can tell the writers had no idea what to do and were adding stuff to fill time.
 4 years ago '04        #772
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 bertr said:
Gotta give it up to Michael C Hall. The writing on this show has been hilariously bad at times but he still was able to overcome it enough to keep you interested. Great actor.
Gotta disagree. His acting has been subpar during this entire final season. And last night I actually thought was the worst out of all the episodes. All he does is gasp for air every 4 sentences trying to be dramatic.
 4 years ago '07        #773
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 5_star_smitty said:
amidst all the confusion, dexter could have taken her off life support, let her die in the hospital & left her...
at least she would have gotten a hero's police funeral & a spot for her memorial or something.
n*gga tossed her like it was just some dude on his table
no respect whatsoever... let the rest of the force & friends have the ability to at least mourn their fallen comrade/hero/coworker etc etc etc.

so since he resigned himself to always destroying the life of people close to him (when Deb died), & not being able to live normally, is he k!lling people again? is he back to his old tricks? they needed to let us know that much...

can't have the n*gga desert his family & leave us hanging like that...

the final scene from a show like this after everything that's gone down, had to be either somebody on Dex's table in his new life, or him with Hannah & Harrison in Argentina.

no 2nd guessing whatsoever
these n*ggas literally pissed away like 5 good years with that ending.
I agree w/ you. I didn't mind anything until up to that point. I even let go the fact there was no EMT in the back w Deb... and all that talking she did after being shot and in the hospital probably made her condition worse. Anyway, its over and done with. I'm just glad those spoilers weren't all the way true.
 4 years ago '07        #774
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 824chris said:
I'm still wondering what was the point of Masuka's daughter. Maybe adding her in to be a part of the spin off show??
She was an irrelevant character... A few were.
 4 years ago '09        #775
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 34851 34851
fukk everything yall are talking about - how did he make it out of that cat 5 hurricane?

let me guess, he had a one-person submarine tucked away in the bottom of his boat stocked with food, beer, a laptop, and a GPS
 4 years ago '13        #776
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
He dumped her body to complete the k!lling ritual. I think in his mind he's honoring her and that's more important than getting a police send off or whatever.

DERRTY CHYBO said:
Gotta disagree. His acting has been subpar during this entire final season. And last night I actually thought was the worst out of all the episodes. All he does is gasp for air every 4 sentences trying to be dramatic.
to each their own but i thought he was great trying to portray someone who is struggling with what he thinks is genuine grief. Think the breathing thing is to convey he's trying to suppress his anger, disdan, etc.
 4 years ago '04        #777
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 591 591
All I am going to say is "SMH". VERY disappointed with the outcome of a potential goat series. They blew their load with season 2, which should have been series finale. Stakes were high then with Doakes on his trail. This ending was fxcking underwhelming.
 4 years ago '13        #778
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
 The Bully said:
fukk everything yall are talking about - how did he make it out of that cat 5 hurricane?

let me guess, he had a one-person submarine tucked away in the bottom of his boat stocked with food, beer, a laptop, and a GPS
It's clearly obvious he outswam the hurricane

4 years ago '04        #779
booie4 
space
space
$5,261 | Props total: 1550 1550
 The Bully said:
@doctors saying deb is out of the woods, then coming back and saying "just kidding, she's about to die. and if she doesn't die, she'll be a vegetable for the rest of her life"

did anyone else think dexter was going to inject himself with a horse tranquilizer and fall overboard after deb?:ohnoes:
naw, I did think he was going to sit her up on the boat and sit next to her while the storm overtakes them. Although I didn't have a problem with the way they did it.
 09-23-2013, 04:56 PM         #780
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody in Miami gotta be deaf and blind.

Saxston walking around, gun drawn, knocking n*ggas out and a woman walks past him oblivious to it.
Hannah stabbing a syringe into someone's thigh, saying she injected someone with a horse tranquilizer and nobody see's or hears this. (Better yet, how did only one person spot her all season?)
Dexter randomly getting stopped by the chick at the desk, and then walking a gurney out of the hospital.

I guess they implied Dexter went back to being Dexter but the show fell off so bad I was just glad its over. Show needed to be put out of its misery.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago