OFFICIAL Dexter Final Season 8 ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #741
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
That sh*t was bad.
 4 years ago '04        #742
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,664 | Props total: 4191 4191
As bad as this sh*t has gotten, the finale was entertaining and satisfying.

Dex made it through and lived. I think if he had died we would have all been pissed. He gets out of fu*king EVERYTHING, if he had died through this little bullsh*t I would have been hot
 4 years ago '04        #743
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 155 155
That was atrocious. What a way to fu*k up the first 4 incredible seasons.
 4 years ago '12        #744
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1731 1731
I'm dying at some of the sh*t I'm reading

1. In the final hour, it all comes down to Saxon and Elway. Almost as good as Colin Hanks and Imaginary Adama.

2. Deb states the show's thesis: "No matter how much selfish sh*t you do, Dexter, nothing is ever your fault. You deserve to be happy."

3. Wanted serial k!ller Hannah, by the way, was recognized by the nurse when she took Harrison to the ER, but she can walk right through airport security and present fake documents without arousing any suspicion.

4. Dexter sends Harrison off into a hurricane on a bus with his serial k!ller girlfriend, so he won't have to do any parenting for the rest of the series.

5. Saxon, the subject of a manhunt, goes straight to the hospital, and is caught immediately.

This is the first time in several years that Miami Metro has caught a criminal.

6. There has to be an attempt at dramatic stuff, so Deb gets brain damage. Ghost Harry has returned to his home planet, so he can't show up to explain that we should feel sad. But now, Dexter will have Ghost Deb to tell him that he should do whatever he wants all the time.

7. Professional bounty-hunter Elway finds Hannah, but lets her stick him with a horse tranquilizer and escape.

8. Dexter k!lls a handcuffed Saxon in a police interrogation room. But it's okay, because in Florida, this is self-defense. Also, the interrogation room has a video camera, but no audio.

9. Dexter goes into the hospital, k!lls Deb, wheels her body out of the hospital on a gurney and carries her onto a boat, because nobody in Dexter's Miami pays attention to anything, and also, the hospital has boat parking.

10. On the boat in the hurricane, Dexter decides to abandon his parental responsibilities once and for all. He throws his cell phone in the ocean. Then, he throws Deb in the ocean

11. There are probably a lot of people who would like to mourn Deb, and she is entitled to a police funeral with full honors, but Dexter just throws her in the ocean, because he doesn't give a sh*t about anybody.

Then, he drives his boat into the hurricane, because this is the responsible thing for the sole surviving parent of a small child to do.

12. Dexter is not actually dead! He just pretended to die so he could ditch his girlfriend and never have to see his son again! He is now a trucker, apparently.

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 09-23-2013 at 02:47 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #745
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
Dexter a worse father than Goku
 4 years ago '13        #746
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
id probably watch trucker Dexter
 4 years ago '06        #747
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Terrible season and terrible ending
 4 years ago '04        #748
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
I think it left too many unanswered questions for a series finale. Almost like they were keeping the door open for future sh*t. Is he still a serial k!ller? Is he still following the code? Is he just an ordinary serial k!ller now? How the fu*k did he survive? Etc. I need to know all this sh*t if they let him live lol.
 4 years ago '06        #749
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,882 | Props total: 2718 2718
 bibbyboi said:
I think it left too many unanswered questions for a series finale. Almost like they were keeping the door open for future sh*t. Is he still a serial k!ller? Is he still following the code? Is he just an ordinary serial k!ller now? How the fu*k did he survive? Etc. I need to know all this sh*t if they let him live lol.
Forreals. Made that episode really unsatisfying. Also I hate the way Deb died. Doctor pretty much ensures that Debra was fine then Dex comes in and they are like "um yea ur sis died, sorry bro."
 4 years ago '04        #750
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
Wtf a.ss a.ss a.ss build up to heqd to head with saxon n he dies via ink pen lol....season should of been about everyone knowing hes a k!ller n going after him....n have sum revelation about when his mom died n why hes da way he is...he should have died or thrown into psych facility where hes pumped full of drugs n really gets to feel what its like to not be normal
 09-23-2013, 07:41 AM         #751
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k do you get a trucker? hes a fu*king lumberjack you idiot fu*ks
 4 years ago '05        #752
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
i liked the finale...but didnt. i didnt want a "happy ending" for dexter. i know some may say he didnt get one, but i wanted him to either be k!lled or exposed, but i got neither. i was watching the finale with my friend and the last scene at the hospital i was like "why does he have his k!ll gear on" but you find out why a minute later, that was tough for me to see deb go

one of my top 5 shows of all time comes to a close thanks for the memories dex, still remember first seeing the pilot in one of my college classes 8 years ago, and running to my dorm room to download that season.
 4 years ago '04        #753
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,664 | Props total: 4191 4191
Final ending could have been better, but it also could have been a lot worse.

Given how terrible the last few seasons have been, I'd say we got lucky that the ending wasn't a complete fu*k up.
 4 years ago '10        #754
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 910 910
That was a horrible finale. There are still questions that aren't answered. It is what it is i guess seeing as it went on too long anyways
 4 years ago '09        #755
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,413 | Props total: 35248 35248
@doctors saying deb is out of the woods, then coming back and saying "just kidding, she's about to die. and if she doesn't die, she'll be a vegetable for the rest of her life"

did anyone else think dexter was going to inject himself with a horse tranquilizer and fall overboard after deb?
 4 years ago '06        #756
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
what did I just watch...cant believe thats how they end a great show like Dexter...the cast and the fans deserve better
 4 years ago '09        #757
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1866 1866

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #758
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Dexter season 9 coming...
 4 years ago '04        #759
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
Felt this put things into perspective. Dexter didn't get his happy ending and now lives as a mute. Spin off in the future?

4 years ago '05        #760
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
sh*t was beyond disgraceful
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
52 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA PEOPLE IN LITHUANIA REACT TO LAMELO AND GELO BALL SIGNING :mjwow:
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy