OFFICIAL Dexter Final Season 8 ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #661
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 cheguevara said:
tv show called "
[spoiler - click to view]

"
If Dex his dark passenger though
 4 years ago '04        #662
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 lilsnatch770 said:
Yeah ugh that would have been a stupid ending though what would have been the conclusion? How does that give an ending to the show?
you prefer the sh*t we're getting now?

that was the last good episode of the series its like they ran out of ideas so why not just end it like that
 4 years ago '07        #663
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,533 | Props total: 15084 15084
 MosDefinition said:
they shoulda stopped it at dexter finding rita dead and harrison sitting in her blood

it would have been the perfect ending
they did that to early in my opinion

it would have been good with debf inding out who dex really was then him k!lling the trinity k!ller finding rita dead and the baby in the blood and maria having evidence to lock him up
 4 years ago '06        #664
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 The Bully said:
if the writer's played their cards right, isaak's character couldve easily been the show's best villian and dexter's biggest nemesis since trinity k!ller.

instead, they turned him into a queer who was too depressed over missing his dead boyfriend's c*ck to actually be a threat

Forgot how Isaak died for a bit but just remembered.
 4 years ago '11        #665
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
Where did some of you get the idea that Showtime wanted a spinoff??? And a spinoff starring

??? I can't find a single source confirming this information only that Showtime signed the showrunner to a two-year development deal.
 4 years ago '09        #666
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
GLAD THIS sh*tTY SHOW IS ENDING THIS WEEK
 4 years ago '08        #667
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 1345 1345
Finally watched the most recent ep... Glad I neglected to give more than the most minuscule fu*k ever to exist... Really, if you cut out all the inconsequential details and soap opera sh*te, we'd have maybe 3 decent episodes of action this season

I can't bring myself to forgive such nonsense as Dex and Deb leaving a damn suspect unsupervised and allowing what happened after suffering through this dreadful season. It was all downhill after Deb sobered up.
 09-20-2013, 09:34 PM         #668
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this episode was alright near the end

its so sad how this season fell off so fast tho
 4 years ago '07        #669
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 xo xo xo said:
Where did some of you get the idea that Showtime wanted a spinoff??? And a spinoff starring

??? I can't find a single source confirming this information only that Showtime signed the showrunner to a two-year development deal.
They didn't sign anything .... they just had the idea of one. It was in the summer and just a few hours ago this article dropped

09-20-2013, 11:45 PM         #670
Vino24$Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ts21 said:
lol this episode was alright near the end

its so sad how this season fell off so fast tho
Seems like they rushed this season and just wanted to get it done.
 4 years ago '06        #671
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
$128,058 | Props total: 67836 67836

"It's hard to imagine him not being punished in one way or another. It's pretty reasonable to expect to see someone go down," star Michael C. Hall tells THR.

"Every episode of Dexter is a little deadly. The deaths that we see are perhaps not high in numbers but a little more impactful than usual."

Take Dexter showrunner Scott Buck's words as a serious warning that Sunday's Dexter series finale will leave viewers reeling after Showtime's closes the book on Michael C. Hall's serial k!ller with a code.

At the top of Dexter's death Watch, sadly, is Dex's foster sister, Debra (Jennifer Carpenter), who in the penultimate episode was shot in the abdomen after bidding her closest family member farewell after he left her to collar Daniel Vogel and seemingly bid his Dark Passenger adieu. Rather than taking the k!ll himself, he sets the newly reinstated Miami Metro detective up to make a hero's capture of The Brain Surgeon -- or the man responsible for k!lling Dr. Vogel (aka the Morgans' pseudo mother and his biological parent). Instead, Dex heads to the airport for a new, non-killing life with Hannah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Harrison.

PHOTOS: Jennifer Carpenter on How 'Dexter' Should End

When we last saw Deb, she was laying on the floor of the abandoned facility with previews for the finale showing the queen of expletives poised to confess her misdeeds to on-again boyfriend Quinn (Desmond Harrington), who naturally never returned the engagement ring he bought for her.

With Deb f!ghting for her life and only one episode to go, The Hollywood Reporter quizzed the Dexter cast and creators -- and Showtime entertainment president David Nevins -- about how it all ends, whether they're pleased with the outcome and to pitch their best ideas for a spinoff.

David Nevins (Showtime entertainment president)
On how it ends: "If I said the consequences he's going to wind up paying, I'd be giving away the ending. There is a price to be paid and it's going to get paid in the final episode. What that means, I can't say. I loved the ending. It's been a bittersweet moment, you want to go out well and I'm proud of what these guys have accomplished, I'm proud of the show and sad to see it go but all good things must come to an end."
Spinoff pitch: Click here for Nevins' thoughts on the spinoff.

Scott Buck (showrunner)
On how it ends: "The problem with being Dexter is that Dexter is who Dexter is and as much as he has grown and evolved over the years, there's still a side of him that finds himself being drawn back to who he is. He wants to become this fully realized human but he can't let go of what's in his DNA."
Spinoff pitch: "That's a question more for Showtime but for me, if they want to move forward with something else I'm absolutely there for them. Of course I have ideas for one. Deb and Quinn would be fantastic, I think they're a great couple."

Michael C. Hall (Dexter)
On how it ends: "It's been difficult to deny that there's been a good amount of collateral damage or residual wreckage having to do with really Dexter's appetite for humanity and indulging in relationships that implicate the people closest to him. It's not the fact that he's been k!lling people but the fact that he's been trying to have his cake and k!ll it, too, in the form of friendships and romances. It's hard to imagine him not being punished in one way or another. It's pretty reasonable to expect to see someone go down, if not -ones. I'm satisfied and feel that the show ends in a way that honors the story that we've been telling all along. I really do look forward to seeing how audiences will respond, how they'll be affected by it, what debates might arise. It's exciting."
Spinoff pitch: "It would star Masuka, that's all I know for sure."

Jennifer Carpenter (Deb)
On how it ends: "I guess I didn't mean [that I wanted Deb to die] metaphorically then, but I guess I do now. I needed for something to end so that something else could spark for me as an actress because I feel like I donated life and limb to her and I needed something back and the writers gave it to me in spades. I feel like it was a herky-jerky ride this year but I really appreciate where we landed. I'm really satisfied. Some fans will be happy with how it ends and some won't and some will be somewhere in the middle. I'm happy."
Spinoff pitch: "I would not do that because I've played her. I've played her from start to finish."

PHOTOS: THR's Cover Shoot With the Stars of Showtime

Yvonne Strahovski (Hannah)
On how it ends: "It's mixed emotions because playing Hannah, you have certain emotions about how things pan out toward the end. It's hard to be objective about it, it's very blurry. The price [Dexter has to pay] is an unexpected one -- you could say it's a twist on the price. There's going to be some emotional blood."
Spinoff pitch: "Hannah McKay, fugitive extraordinaire! She starts her own home and gardening show -- that would be funny."

Desmond Harrington (Quinn)
On how it ends: "I'm really happy with the way it ends. I remember the scene and thinking it was a special one. The finale is a five on a scale of one to 10 [in terms of how deadly it is]."
Spinoff pitch: "Quinn would be drunk a lot! You could do a Quinn and Deb spinoff about two miserable detectives!"

David Zayas (Angel)
On how it ends: "I'm happy with all 96 episodes and the journey and the way it went. Will people be happy with the ending? I don't know. Will they be interested, yes, because there's a lot of great stuff in the journey that we have taken. It's going to be very attentive to the characters. It's a rollercoaster."
Spinoff pitch: "Maybe the aftermath of the information that eventually comes out. Maybe the aftermath of Dexter's son and what he is going to represent and how he is going to grow up. There are so many things I could say, but those are two interesting things."

Aimee Garcia (Jamie)
On how it ends: "It's definitely not fade-to-black Sopranos-style. I asked if would be unresolved or gray and they said no, it will be well-defined and clear. It's going to be pretty deadly and in typical Dexter fashion, there will always be a lot of blood and a lot of heart."
Spinoff pitch: "It would be about her having her Keyser Soze moment with Dexter if he is ever found out. It'd be her realizing that that is what Louis was talking about when he accused Dexter and questioned why Dexter was never home. I'd love to have her have that realization."

Dexter's series finale airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on Showtime. Hit the comments below with how you'd like to see it end -- as well as your spinoff thoughts.
 09-21-2013, 01:06 PM         #672
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ so that does some what confirm the spoilers....
 4 years ago '11        #673
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
They didn't sign anything .... they just had the idea of one. It was in the summer and just a few hours ago this article dropped

Only talks no real confirmation especially about Quinn. Oh & the Quinn and Mathew spoilers are false.
 4 years ago '11        #674
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
tonights the night

think the writers tried to outthink the crowd this season when EVERYBODY wanted a season that involved Dexter and or Deb being on the run after being found out but thats given Miami Metro too much credit to actually put 2 and 2 together

and Hannah sucks always has no personality
 4 years ago '05        #675
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 376 376
This is how i would like to see this one end tonight.....

Dexter breakfast intro......
Joe Torrie pops out and says..."Thank ya'll for coming out. God, Bless, and Good Night!"

A hand grabs the remote..hits the power button....the screen goes black. Credits don't even get to roll.

Screen comes back on to a shot of Vince Gilligan in his house with a beer...laughing his a.ss off! Fade to Black.....
 4 years ago '07        #676
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 xo xo xo said:
Only talks no real confirmation especially about Quinn. Oh & the Quinn and Mathew spoilers are false.
There was never a confirmation but yea knowing Showtime I can see them milking Dexter for what its worth considering nothing else gets those ratings. The Matthews spoilers been false...

4 years ago '05        #677
Spec1men88 6 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 6 6
Where can i stream the finale live online from ???????????????????????????????????
 4 years ago '04        #678
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
Worst case scenario is a screwball ending where season 8 was all in Dexters head and Deb really shot dexter at the end of season 7...
 4 years ago '11        #679
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
There was never a confirmation but yea knowing Showtime I can see them milking Dexter for what its worth considering nothing else gets those ratings. The Matthews spoilers been false...

The Quinn ending has been confirmed false the only thing she didn't confirm was what you wrote.
 4 years ago '07        #680
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 xo xo xo said:
The Quinn ending has been confirmed false the only thing she didn't confirm was what you wrote.
I've been saying that the whole time. I don't think

but if not, no big deal. I just hope the series finale ends this on a high note.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy