OFFICIAL Dexter Final Season 8 ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #641
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 timdog said:
should have stopped after season 7
they shoulda stopped it at dexter finding rita dead and harrison sitting in her blood

it would have been the perfect ending
 4 years ago '11        #642
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Show is so bad it's funny, kind of like the bad movies you watch for their non-intentional laughs
 4 years ago '04        #643
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 MosDefinition said:
they shoulda stopped it at dexter finding rita dead and harrison sitting in her blood

it would have been the perfect ending
Yeah ugh that would have been a stupid ending though what would have been the conclusion? How does that give an ending to the show?
 4 years ago '11        #644
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
i cant believe this sh*t man

this season has ruined its legacy

it was my favortie show coming into this season.

I understand the best season was 4, but 5,6,7 were definitely quality seasons

2 was also fantastic

but I feel like the writers just gave up. It legit upsets me
 4 years ago '06        #645
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 TooMuchSulli said:
i cant believe this sh*t man

this season has ruined its legacy

it was my favortie show coming into this season.

I understand the best season was 4, but 5,6,7 were definitely quality seasons

2 was also fantastic

but I feel like the writers just gave up. It legit upsets me
7 was bad too. When they showed the summary for season 7 before season 8 started they never even mentioned the ukrainian. Just showed LaGuerta being on to Dex and Dex's girl.
 4 years ago '13        #646
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Like the first season of Prison Break and in Dexter's case all the seasons up until the fourth, you're basically just willing the show to end at this point and only watching because of how great it once was.

Great example of why shows shouldn't be over-extended even if the core fans disagree.
 4 years ago '10        #647
Dtown 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 939 939
Jesus this last episode was a struggle to get through
 4 years ago '08        #648
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Trap$tar said:
7 was bad too. When they showed the summary for season 7 before season 8 started they never even mentioned the ukrainian. Just showed LaGuerta being on to Dex and Dex's girl.
Dexter and Ray Stevenson had chemistry though... Was def pointless since Quinn lived somehow

I still haven't watched this last one, heard it was good... This thread hating still
 4 years ago '09        #649
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,406 | Props total: 35189 35189
 Trap$tar said:
if the writer's played their cards right, isaak's character couldve easily been the show's best villian and dexter's biggest nemesis since trinity k!ller.

instead, they turned him into a queer who was too depressed over missing his dead boyfriend's c*ck to actually be a threat
 4 years ago '07        #650
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14590 14590
 lilsnatch770 said:
Yeah ugh that would have been a stupid ending though what would have been the conclusion? How does that give an ending to the show?
I was thinking the same thing but that season would've made the series end on a good note. I mean the writers would have to change it up but if trinity and Rita's death still happened... And dexter k!lled trinity etc...then it came to a series conclusion it would've been great.

Anyway i finally watched the last episode yesterday and ehh... I do like the way the series will end kind of but this season has been tough to watch. That black lady cop I don't even remember her name someone must've owed her one. She was literally the most useless character I've ever seen on a show and Elway is in the top ten.
 4 years ago '05        #651
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 13716 13716
 TH35 said:
I was thinking the same thing but that season would've made the series end on a good note. I mean the writers would have to change it up but if trinity and Rita's death still happened... And dexter k!lled trinity etc...then it came to a series conclusion it would've been great.

Anyway i finally watched the last episode yesterday and ehh... I do like the way the series will end kind of but this season has been tough to watch. That black lady cop I don't even remember her name someone must've owed her one. She was literally the most useless character I've ever seen on a show and Elway is in the top ten.
Has the black cop even been in the last 2 episodes?
 4 years ago '05        #652
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 13716 13716
 The Bully said:
if the writer's played their cards right, isaak's character couldve easily been the show's best villian and dexter's biggest nemesis since trinity k!ller.

instead, they turned him into a queer who was too depressed over missing his dead boyfriend's c*ck to actually be a threat
 4 years ago '08        #653
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12472 12472
 TH35 said:

I legit forgot about that woman cop

four useless characters this season, elway, marshall, black cop, masukas daughter
 4 years ago '07        #654
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Has the black cop even been in the last 2 episodes?
She was in the corner of the screen during dexters "party" at that bar... She's worthless
 4 years ago '11        #655
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Damn, yall right about the cop
 4 years ago '11        #656
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
But I told yall when the season started Quinn was goiing to have a big part of the end I wasnt even serious but
 4 years ago '12        #657
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,950 | Props total: 4098 4098
The writers should really be ashamed of the horrible writing this season. The wasn't just a good show it was a GREAT show that was ruined. Just glad it's gonna be over Sunday.
 4 years ago '07        #658
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Kobane said:
But I told yall when the season started Quinn was goiing to have a big part of the end I wasnt even serious but
Yea, Quinn should've died like 3 seasons ago and most people thought he would go last season.
[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #659
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
how would a spinoff be like though? like will it be called

and will he narrate the show at certain parts? I just can't fathom

Last edited by Kobane; 09-18-2013 at 06:47 PM..
 09-18-2013, 06:40 PM         #660
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tv show called "

"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago